Posted: 13 years ago
Bharti's Troubles Worsen on 'Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo'
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Friday, 24 September 2010 19:09 Read : 50 times
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Yesterday's episode of Imagine TV's 'Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo' was all about the wedding ceremony of Bharti's (Juhi Aslam) friend. But in today's continuation episode, Bharti will once again get caught in a situation where she will have to face taunts from people around.

"In today's episode, during the wedding ceremony, the groom's rowdy friends will demand that the bride's sister
dance with them in the Baraat. But as the bride has no sister, they insist upon calling one of her friends to dance with them," a source tells TellyCafe.com

"Bharti, being her only friend, joins the gang in the procession, but gets treated very badly as every one mocks her appearance. The groom's drunken friends lift her up on their shoulders and make fun of her, leaving her in tears," adds our source.

TellyCafe.com contacted Rakesh Paaswan (producer-writer of the show) regarding the incident and he said, "Usually the protagonist of any show would not face this kind of a situation. However, I don't write the
story based on what would be appropriate for a 'lead' actress. My writing is focused on what could happen in real life to a character like Bharti's."

Yes, for the first time such kind of realistic story line has been emerged it seems.

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar /
TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/3434-bhartis-troubles-worsen-on-baba-aiso-varr-dhoondo.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Saw the promo . It is so touchy . Feeling so sad for her
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i felt bad to see that promo
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing this article
this is so touchy......it made me cry😭😭😭
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i was completely shaken when i was watching the epi. heart-breaking!

masz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just watched it, some people seriously needs to wise up. Plus Vikrant should of punched the guy more, one slap was just not enough and he apologised no! no! no! I dont understand why Bharti's mum and dad didnt speak up and defend Vikrants actions?😕