Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

nd she is sitting quitely as she herself is unknwn wt her mom is upto

exactly......i dun understand sneha's behaviour at all....😡.. a boss speaks to her in a gud way, so she thought he's in love with her..give me a break...🤪 Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago
dishdirection thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agreeing no fault of naitik hope akshi understands soon
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dishdirection

completely agreeing no fault of naitik hope akshi understands soon

hope so😭
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Really yaar what is happening on yrkkh was not good. last week first two days naksh romance was so good. but after that it was very naksh in problem by sneha. i don'tknow preksha y sneha's  track was introduced in rishta. what is the use of showing husband making jealous to come closer to hiswife using another girl's name. i don't know what this track want to show. really i don't know y the cv's introduced this track ,in the starting it was good but i think cv's themselves confused how to end this track thought of ending naksh MU. what an idea sirjee. really bakwaas idea from cv's rishta., i don't know how rajan sahi agreed to this. i called yrkkh  office today they said that it is holiday today. do u think akshi will go to her maayka.?what is ur opinion?
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

Really yaar what is happening on yrkkh was not good. last week first two days naksh romance was so good. but after that it was very naksh in problem by sneha. i don'tknow preksha y sneha's  track was introduced in rishta. what is the use of showing husband making jealous to come closer to hiswife using another girl's name. i don't know what this track want to show. really i don't know y the cv's introduced this track ,in the starting it was good but i think cv's themselves confused how to end this track thought of ending naksh MU. what an idea sirjee. really bakwaas idea from cv's rishta., i don't know how rajan sahi agreed to this. i called yrkkh  office today they said that it is holiday today. do u think akshi will go to her maayka.?what is ur opinion?

well i dont anything wrong in introducing the track its all abt the trust u hv on ur partner nd trust in the sense nt blind trust u shud be alert at the same time i think if cv's show akshara truting naaitik nd supporting wil be better as once he knew his jealousy plan hs gone into wrong path which cn spoil their relationship he stoped if he wud hv told all this before abt jealousy plan toh akshara wud nt hv been angry bt she came to knew sneha's feeling nd jealousy plan whih made her angry
JAYA_09 thumbnail

well i dont anything wrong in introducing the track its all abt the trust u hv on ur partner nd trust in the sense nt blind trust u shud be alert at the same time i think if cv's show akshara truting naaitik nd supporting wil be better as once he knew his jealousy plan hs gone into wrong path which cn spoil their relationship he stoped if he wud hv told all this before abt jealousy plan toh akshara wud nt hv been angry bt she came to knew sneha's feeling nd jealousy plan whih made her angry

do u think after knowing she will go to her maayka. i know it is not separation . u think they will same track between them.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
means knowing the truth from naitik still she will  go to maayka. cv's bring the same track [separation ]again. if it is anything like that already the news will printed telechakkar or some other news. in sbs also may  be shewill go to her maayka.  and also she told always naksh [rootna manna] hotha hi rehatha hai.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Hello guys here i am with DOTW that is discussion of the week

So this week we saw sneha confrontation to naitik which left him in shock ,though sneha didnt wanted to confront her feeling bt as mitali somehw made up tat sneha confronts her feelings which left naitik in shock as well as guilty as as prank to bring akshara closer hd nt hurted akshara oly bt also gav wrong indications to sneha nd naitik wants to tell akshara everything bt is nt able get the courage to do so as already akshara is bit disturbed due his prank .and on other side sneha's mom has showed the photo of naitik nd tells sneha lyks him nd nw shankari tai is in confusion whether to tell this matter or not so lets see wat happen

I feel akshara will trust once she knws everything starting she will be angry bt once she understand she willl support naitik nd even understand why naitik did bring her closer nd her give him attention i think it ws bcoz of her being to much busy wit work nd nt giving time to her husband.this wat i feel
What will u do if u wer in sneha place will u confront ur feeling after knwing whom u loved is married? what will u do  if u wer in place of naitik  place will u tell everything abt the confrontation to ur partner/wife?
so enjoy disscussing
This is DOTW  will be active till 30th september & new theme will be there on 1st october

Sneha's stand was justified IF Naitik did a pyaar ka natak with her..if he'd told her that he likes her and kept akshara in dark , then it was understandable that Sneha is demanding an explanation from Naitik...but now what will she gain out of it? only she knows ! 

koi dimaag se paidal hi hoga jo sneha jaisi harkat karega....a one sided love/infatuation happens but that doesn't mean the other person is to be blamed for being friendly/professional...

if i were in naitik's place, i wouldn't have told my partner anything..bec. it's not something very serious & unusual if someone falls in love with u...if i'm not guilty then why should i fear? i wud expect my partner to trust me , incase he comes to know frm some other source..
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
nikki18 thumbnail

nyc topic Pree😊

my views:

I dun understand Sneha confronting Naitik..y did she do that?? cudn't She use her own mind and give it a single thought??🤢And what's the point in asking ur boss about his personal life?? Did Naitik ever gave a slightest hint about liking her ..he always appreciated her work and not her.

If i was in Sneha's palce i wud have never done any such thing coz mere aisa karne se Naitik Akshar ako chod kar mere paas to nahi aat na..then y shud i hurt myself more.. rather i wud have askd Mithali a particular reason for confronting Naitik.and

If i were in Naitik's place i dun know how soon wud i b able to confess everything to my partner..coz it's not that easy .

Nothing shud b hidden from your partner if it's also related to him/her.

Naitik always had this intention of making Akshi jealous so she has right to know everything and it's better she learns from her husband rather than any third person.

nikki18 thumbnail

I feel akshara will trust once she knws everything starting she will be angry bt once she understand she willl support naitik nd even understand why naitik did bring her closer nd her give him attention i think it ws bcoz of her being to much busy wit work nd nt giving time to her husband.this wat i feel

yeah unless Naitik clears out himself everythign to Akshara she will be upset and angry with Naiitik so juzz hope that Naitik confesses everything soon and ina positive way coz usually the problem between the couple is "karna kuch aur chahte hai aur ho kuch aur jata hai"😆