Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chandni-

haha i know there is a huge debate about tht "S" causing so much problems.

lol it wud be so funny if her name is Sukirti
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haha like in DMG shilpa is shilpa.

I was totally thinking tht wht happens if her name were to be Sukriti in the show. tht wud be amazing
shonakasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey i was thinking y so many threads i mean dere is one visu thread dan y dis one just asking ?????
-Adrastea- thumbnail
hey, isnt one thread open for this already? cant u guys just change their names from offscreen to on for the next thread on that one?:)
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok i'm confused! there are soooo many threads that are open in this forum. LOL. is this the actual AT for piya and abhay ? because there is an visu AT open aswel...ermm i was wondering which one do i join! :S

Chandni- thumbnail
Ok guys tht thread is for on screen only i know its confusing because i was confused also this is for on screen so piya and abhy. And mona's is for vivian and dsena. Ya i dont know why tht is but i opened this for abhay and piyaEdited by Chandni- - 13 years ago
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chandu we do have a ViSu/AbIa AT already..or this is something else?
Chandni- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suneshine-

Chandu we do have a ViSu/AbIa AT already..or this is something else?

Hey Marz

R u talking about the one Mona opened. Actually i talked with her. I asked her if that one is for onscreen so abhay and piya, but she said that's only for off-screen so vivian and sukriti. There is no thread for Abhay and Piya i checked before opening it.
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey...plz talk together with the other thread TM----so u can have this thread as a contuines to the other ones....its kind of confusing to have a onscreen and offscreen in the same forun....specially that both threads will pretty much talk abt the same thing...
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and u guys will also be on 4th too....like this u guys need to start over since as the shows starts it will be pretty much more abhaypiyatalk than only them offscreen