Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Lovely post Professor ji !! πŸ€—  I totally, totally agree. The quote that for me defines love:

"Love is patient; love is kind
and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance."

And thats why I love your post as well. πŸ€—

i love this quote😍this is my fav quote
and it is so true..😳
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

monarji ......aaj kal ka trend hain .........bewakoofi ko pyaar ka naam de do.......yah phir raging hormones ko...........

true love does not hurt anyone.........one who loves make sure that his or her love does not break anyone but they sacrifice themself to presernve the pure emotion..............they will get hurt rather than hurting any other soul..........it loves you without expectations and promises...........it waits for you till eternity and beyond .........it lives happily knowing that the one you love soo much is living somewhere as someone elses happy and content........it smiles through tough times ,it wipes tears and it showers blessings and happiness......that is true love...........

breaking someone's heart and home and cheating the person to whom you are married to twice.......both mentally and physically is not even love...........it is defined as CARDINAL SIN........unless and untill you can be categorized as an animal.........toh phir justfied hain.....

disclaimer: realistic 21st century woman face it day in and out......i mean feeling up your ex while twice married to a wonderful person .....any resemblance of the characters and actors to real life is intentional and not just coincidence.........
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Outstanding topic MonarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
pavs thumbnail

, Pure love is all about understanding your partner, being with her when she at her worst, neevr taking advantage of her vulnerability.///love is only giving n givng not manipulating, snatching , or brainwashing

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Oh Teriiiii...Wat a Dhamakedaar Post!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My 2 cents:

I honestly believe the concept of True Love is HIGHLY OVER RATED - something we will only find in Movies n Books!

Now, i have been a DMG viewer from day one - and i do believe that what AR shared was not just Infatuation - but Love (Mona, dont hate me for disagreeing with you πŸ˜•)...

But.... Wat i also believe is that you cannot spend your entire life only on the basis of love - had that been the case, people would not think 500 times before getting married!!!

So what we are talking bout is basically A Relationship! A Relationship is the final product which requires many ingredients and Love being one of them - Not the only one mind you!

If i see AR's relationship (in the past i mean), then i see a lot of love, a huge amount of attraction, a great sense of care and concern for each other but... some vital ingredients missing - like trust...understanding.... respect (to an extent)... giving each other space... and basic compatibility...and these are extremely extremely important issues!  Yes they really did love each other a lot but when we talk bout a committed relationship - u need to nurture it with many more things! Which couldnt happen in AR's case - thts y they fought so much and separated so many times (yes i knw its a show n all tht but this is wat was conveyed)

For me, love has to be unconditional - and tht means having to let go! If it means my partner doesnt love me back, so be it - i dint keep a condition before falling in love with him tht he will love me back and love me with the same intensity and passion??

So from where i see it now (AR's relationship) - I see physical intimacy and attraction being given a lot more importance than the other vital ingredients that make a relationship tick! Does ridhhima trust armaan? Does she understand him? (Armaan himself said so many times tht she never did) Does she respect him the way she respects sid? Are they compatible enough to spend their life with each other? I have my doubts! Yes, they are compatible physically (atleast thts wat is being shown as of now) but emotionally and psychologically...are they at the same level? Will they ever be?

Gr8 Post again Mona! Ppl really need to see beyond the 'obvious' to understand the meaning of love! Its funny, coz everytime, ppl talk bout AR's relationship and love - they say oh she took a bullet for him, he was ready to give up his life for her, he did a hunger strike!!!!
Tel me, today if the situation comes, will ridhhima not be ready to take a bullet for sid? Wont sid lay his life on the line for her? (he did it so many times when he hardly knew her unlike armaan who did tht coz he loved her) so how's it different? Intimacy? Is tht the parameter? Whatever happened to trust, faith, understanding and respect...Not expecting anything in return? I see these ingredients in SR's relationship today!

Cheers!
kashjenian thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

ah I love arguing with my mom πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and my father always support me. and did I tell you I love this sadiyoon poorani tehzeen πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†
Edited by kashjenian - 13 years ago