Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sep 23rd Writ+Vid Update: Meri Biwi Sirf Meri Hai

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

MK questions where did she get the no. ( go ask your bro he gave her). Geet tells she does not know may be it has come with wind. ( jhoot boole MK kaante😡. BE CAREFUL😆. Aankho main padh lega😉) MK curses Nakul for not doing his job correctly and asks geet to get cleaning done from him nicely. ( bechaara Nakul bali ka Bakra) MK asks her to speed up as they were getting late. Geet is guilty as she has lied to him and he believed.( hhaah Banda is dead in you love❤️) He is about to go when she stops him to asks if he has informed daadi about trip ( beta uski ke liye yeh drama na😕)  He nodes, she stops him again ( oops yeh MK ka SUNO-SUNIYE has infected geet😆), but notices dupatta stuck in window ( Kitna ataakta hai maa🤣) He walks towards her and removes it, he is so close to her that her hand it self goes to his shoulder as if we will see hug ( D*** CV kitna TARSA rahe ho for one hug😡😡😡😡😡😡).

He asks her that is why she stops him. She replies that you have accepted me with my past and I promise you I will not let my past come between us. There is nothing before and beyond you👏👏👏👏. ( TUM hi meri duniyaa ho MK) He lifts her chin and says today first time you have spoken not your eyes, we see  strong eyelock minus anthem ( arpi ke ooper ice cold water still no hug CV youuuuuuuuu😡😡😡😡)  Maneet's flight goes to Manali on Indian map.😆

They are walking in the market geet lost in looking around and MK lost in staring her 🤣( but banda look bahut HANDSOM raha hai😳☺️)  He thinks to himself why can not I take off my eyes from her?? What has happened to me I came for work and lost in her, how am I so distracted ( WTH with DUBBING. 😡😡😲 👎🏼kills all the impact. Is se tbetter MK use ghoorta rahe ya Anthem bhi chalega)

Geet asks shall we go?? MK takes his frustration out on her ( very similar way like my LION takes out on me. But lion is WORST of all.😭 ) and says some time I think you purposefully make mistakes ( OMG lion said same to me for experiments😭) geet takes stand saying I feel you deliberately does it to tease me.  Can not you see how people enjoying and happy ( NOPE usko tumhaare allava kuch nahi dhikhta😆) A guy bumps to geet says sorry while staring at her. MK does not like that and about to take her away ( OMG MK mirchi lagi na kissi aur nr ghoora tab, I feel same way when some one else drool on you MK specially rosh and kanchi)🤣

He drags her from there and asks to stay there, she is not happy as he won't let her watch other people's enjoyment.  She suggests him to have allergy tablet so as soon as he sees people are happy he can have one LOL😆. MK asks her to leave. They bump to Mr Rawal ( good to see humlog ka lallu as rawal) their client who starts praising geet immediately, that she is like madhubaala, meena kumari,🤣 she is more prettier than her voice, she speaks so good that made him to prepone the meeting ( OMG MK ban gaya JAla hua KOYLA)

MK tries to stop but this guy is faster than HP express.😆 Finally MK asks geet why does not she go and look around people's happiness, any way she wanted that. Geet resists but goes away thinking what is he up to ( he is like tum sirf meri ho❤️). She takes her hair at front and rawal stares, MK stops her.  geet is annoyed. MK goes keeps her hair back. ( OMG MK budhhe se jalan ho gayi. Well rawal is also behaving Rangeela raseela budhha I won't blame MK👍🏼 and asks her to leave.

Adinki in office. Pinky is happy that she has gotten her job back. Adi replies this is all becoz of geet else he has never seen MK changing his decision ( hahah biwi ka kahaa na maan ke marna tha kya MK ko???) adi tells pinky to keep Manali file at MK's desk else happy mood will change to Hitler mode ( rt now at this moment I want lion to change back to happy mode😭🤢), Deveera walks in, myra thinks if she is same pinky, so she should talk to her. Dev worried if she will talk to her in open She says she has idea( idea gaya tel lene, dev ka homeless hona pakaa hai😡😡😡🤬)

MK telling rawal that he wants to have food processor plant there ( oops I thot they are construction or hotel??😕), rawal is busy staring at geet who is shopping at the corner, so asks where is she from, Mk tells from HP but rawal does not stop there pops another question how long is she working with him? MK is annoyed now and tells him he does not like to give information about his employees and why is he asking. Rawal drops the bomb saying he wants geet to get marry. ( WONDERFUL. Can not be better👏). MK instantly replies IMPOSSIBLE.  you moron🤣 and runs towards geet ( I should say now POOR MK.  Bhala koi apne biwi ki bhi shaadi karaata hai??🤣) says her let's go. She refuses saying she is buying bangles, he puts bangles in hurry, it's hurt her, he puts his hand on hers, finally anthem is on.  Rawal watches love birds in shock.

MK softly asks geet if she wants to buy anything else. She denies, he holds her hand and leaves (AWESOME, EXCELLANT Over possessive, extra caring MK😎👏👍🏼) when he hears rawal asking how pretty is she?? Someone says look at her eyes, so deep like lake ( OMG ab tu gyaa MK abhi ke abhi peetaga. Geet ki aankho ke liye bola na ) A lady says so you have found babli for your bunty. MK comes in, rawal agrees, happily calls his bunty he is same guy who has bumped geet a mnt ago ( Abhishek bachhan apne ko curse kar raha hoga., like koi aur nahi mila BUNTY ke liye. Yeh Jhandu ke sivaay.spoiled my bunty image🤣) Lady comes forward and put shagun aka maang ka tikka on geet ( arrre logo koi ladki se toh pooch lo???)🤪 MK is shocked. ( heart attack aana baaki tha. woh nahi aaya kyu ki heart toh geet ke pass hai na🤣)

Geet thinks they are giving shagun?? Are they trying to fix wedding ( geet tu bhi na tubelight kahi ki, aaya samjh why MK asked to leave. Rawal asks jhandu bunty if he likes her. Geet tries to say, he won't let her and comments finally bunty met his babli ( nope MK met his geet❤️)

MK is out of patience now, ( kambhakto????? Mere hote meri biwi ki shaadi??? Amol palekar ki movie samjh rakhi hai kya???😡😡) He comes in front, drags geet, looks in her eyes and says these eyes are not just calm like ocean, they read some one's pain, to understand them one needs heart not brain ( tabhi na geet ki aankhe dekh ke MK ko sab kuch ho jaata hai😉) rawal says she sure is good bride, MK completes but not for bunty. Geet's name look nice with MAAN aweeeee MK 🤗( party time  publicly he accepted she is his bride taaliya seetiya. This is what I like in MK. Sab kuch khullam khulla🥳) MAAN KI GEET.❤️

He takes tikka and says she will not wear this but one what my daadi will give  rawal asks what does this mean. MK says geet will tell you what does it mean. He says geet to speak up about what he means. He says till date I was telling. now your turn, tell everyone. ( haha geet say it. Now he knows past too. Say it clear and loud ILU MAAN SIR❤️ ROFL🤣)

WTH CV???? 😲😲You messed up??? 😡😡😡😡Coming up pahle hi aagaya???you are showing same??? Add nahi mile kya??😕😕

MK holds her hand and says it loud that geet is MSK's fiance. ONLY MINE. Only my fiance. Mannet stare, MK takes her hand and walks out proudly with anthem playing in BG ( sach bolu tab aaj anthem bhi accha laga😃)

Pinky by mistake comes in cabin where deveera is. She apologizes  saying she was going to saasha's cabin, but dev stops her and says this is saasha's cabin and I have called you. ( abe donkey, devil, daaku, darinde dev chal photo yahaa se?? koi guit nahi hai tujhe I know. I can not wait when MK kicks you out. Now NT gone ab geet ke assono ka double badla MK tere se lega. NT ke share ka bhi😡😡😡😡☢️🐷🤬)  He asks her that he has checked record for last 6 months, many people have left any specific reason for that ( oh lord dev do not you know your brother???why you digging your own grave 🤪 ask NT what MK warned her)

he asks are there loop holes in management?? ( sahi jaa rahe ho. NT got warning from MK now it's your turn. Meera you too are so dead. Adi tell MK this) Pinky denies. Dev says for example take this gal geet is account. ( KAMEENE dev.  100000 joote maar ke 1 gine who bhi kam😡😡😡)  I know she must have gotten good offer but do you know where is she now what is she doing?? ( yup, she got promotion from secretary to boss ki boss😆) Pinky says did not I tell you no one leaves KC. In fact geet is here too.( aaya majja ab bol) She has come back to her job here long while, she is away for work ( sahi, ab dev scared, look at myra ka face here, very much watchable)  pinky about to say actually--- when adi interrupts and asks dev if he can take pinky as he needs some papers. Screen freezes at Deveera face. ( well. Jakko rakhhe MK, dhoond sake na koy.  Phir devtaara kya balaa hai.

Precap: CV ka tarsaana does not stop😡😡😡

same song.

Check 21 sep update for original song. I am not giving link. Thodi mehnat karlo. LOL😆😛

Sorry for typo.

arpita🤗

Edited by Tomiko - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanks for the update
barbigal thumbnail
Thank U so much for the Update...loved reading it
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it so cute jab maan ne kaha ke geet shriff meri hain omg i loved it
inz thumbnail
amazinggggg episode!! i had gaziillion butterflies in my stomach while reading this n watchin!!
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OSM update!!! Cudn't stop smiling reading it!! ;)
Pachu.P thumbnail
Thanks 4 the update !!

Hayeeee Mann ki Geet 😍 
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Arpi for ur lovely & full of fun update🤗, aaj ka episode waki mein dekhne wala tha, Maan jealousy hayee😍 I can't wait now, want to see their "roop tera mastana"☺️ but somehow i feel that tomorrow will be Maaneet date which will turn into comedy ulat pulat😆 but i hope we'll able to see "roop tera mastana...' tomorrow😳 And i want Maaneeet hug & kisses😍

"Hamari mageein puri karooooo"😳😆😉
Edited by Soni-Sanraj - 13 years ago
gai3 thumbnail
Thank you for the update..u are really funny....I like u'r reference to mahi as 'anthem"...😊😊😊
😊
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update😊