Why is Ichcha rude to Veer??????

nandtina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
According to me ichcha keeps on behaving rudely to veer so that she doesnt fall in luv with him once again...๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Still now she has a feeling for veer which she does not want to disclose at any cost..๐Ÿ˜•
In the last episode only it was shown that she was thinking of veer,the moments when veer was taking care of her..๐Ÿ˜ she was even telling to herself that why veer is making her weak..
so this is my pov regarding ichcha's rude behavior to veer..๐Ÿ˜ก
wat do u guys think???plz share ur opinions...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ichha is saying that veer is making her weak in the sense she needs alot of strength to do these vidhwa rituals and he is making it difficult for her and weakening her resolve and she is also still hugging vansh's pic and saying apne vansh and also apne pati and she is being rude to him cos of what this silly chanda says! also cos she is in love with vansh. I dont think it is easy to fall in and out of love all the time!
nandtina thumbnail
when someone dies we alwaz luv them more than when they were alive..we alwaz talk good of them..and moreover vansh ws her husband...so its definite that ichcha will think of him..but at the same time veer was her 1st luv..she may b shown behaving with him aggressively but still she hold feelings for him which she keeps on suppressing bcoz of her luv for tapasya..n according to me that weak word ws meant nt only for performing vidhwa rituals but also for compelling her to come closer  to veer..she told that b4 also..
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandtina

when someone dies we alwaz luv them more than when they were alive..we alwaz talk good of them..and moreover vansh ws her husband...so its definite that ichcha will think of him..but at the same time veer was her 1st luv..she may b shown behaving with him aggressively but still she hold feelings for him which she keeps on suppressing bcoz of her luv for tapasya..n according to me that weak word ws meant nt only for performing vidhwa rituals but also for compelling her to come closer  to veer..she told that b4 also..

i do agree with u but we r talking about icha ........ she was praying for tapu??? so i dont think she loves veer like that anymore ..... for her he is her brother in law ....
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

i do agree with u but we r talking about icha ........ she was praying for tapu??? so i dont think she loves veer like that anymore ..... for her he is her brother in law ....

Agreed! and today proved it further!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Paru4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

ichha is saying that veer is making her weak in the sense she needs alot of strength to do these vidhwa rituals and he is making it difficult for her and weakening her resolve and she is also still hugging vansh's pic and saying apne vansh and also apne pati and she is being rude to him cos of what this silly chanda says! also cos she is in love with vansh. I dont think it is easy to fall in and out of love all the time!

well said SRK...............................๐Ÿ‘
 she is  in luv with vansh๐Ÿ˜ƒ......................... and only vansh๐Ÿ˜‰..................... ofcoorse it is not easy 2 fall an  and out of luv at all time......................
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandtina

According to me ichcha keeps on behaving rudely to veer so that she doesnt fall in luv with him once again...๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Still now she has a feeling for veer which she does not want to disclose at any cost..๐Ÿ˜•
In the last episode only it was shown that she was thinking of veer,the moments when veer was taking care of her..๐Ÿ˜

You may be right nandtina... that maybe Ichcha is indirectly trying to tell herself that she is bhabhi n shud keep away from veer... but why does she have to be rude to veer?
whatever the relations... cant a dever be helpful to his bhabhi who is following this faltu widow restrictions ... and who said there cant be a good friendship between bhabhi n dever ...

I for one believe Veer is in love with ichcha n Ichcha can atleast try to be friendly to veer... I wud love to see these two together

SRKLuvr thumbnail
ichha is a good pativrata๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am proud of her today not for being rude to Veer but for acknowledging the relationship of bhabhi devar they share๐Ÿ˜Š  Now hopefully Veer has learnt his lesson and wont get his hopes up!๐Ÿ‘
sweetgal2001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

ichha is a good pativrata๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am proud of her today not for being rude to Veer but for acknowledging the relationship of bhabhi devar they share๐Ÿ˜Š  Now hopefully Veer has learnt his lesson and wont get his hopes up!๐Ÿ‘

atlast u realized that iccha is a good soul๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetgal2001

atlast u realized that iccha is a good soul๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I never doubted Ichha's goodness but she is a little too extreme in her goodness for my liking. It looks a bit weird that she is praying and worrying for Tapu after everything that Tapu has done! She is portrayed as too much of a saint and its not normal. But hey!๐Ÿ˜ณ I have a sure likeness with her!๐Ÿ˜ƒ We both love Tapu sooooooo much that whatever Tapu does we always forgive her and we cannot hate her!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ