bccl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  • In the mahal. The Rajguru comes and tells the king and chhoti maa (CM) that i have come to remind you that 7 days before the Raj tilak, we have to do San's shuddhikaran (make her pure). For that we need to bathe her in milk and recite some mantras. Raj and Arya hear this. The guru says that the ceremony needs to be done before sunset, so call San. The CM says she has gone to the temple and tries to call her on the phone but can't reach her. The guru says in that case we will have to find another day which is as lucky as today.
  • The Rajguru says the next lucky day is 9 months from now. Arya & Raj are shocked and Arya says how can we wait 9 months, I will go and get her from the temple. CM says that we don't know which temple she has gone to, Arya says I'll call her and try to find her.
  • since they can't find her, they decide to take the clone in her place. However Arya says that the scientist is not here and the clone is not completley ready, but Raj says this is a risk we have to take.They go to get the clone.
  • They take the clone to the mahal for the ceremony. During the ceremny a little boy picks up a coconut and is playing with it but accidently it falls on the clone's hands. The clone gets very angry, pushes the boy and starts scolding him. Everyone is shocked at her behaviour. The king tells her why did you scold him. She answers very rudely to him. CM scolds her saying is that the way to talk to your grandfather, are u okay? Clone says I am okay, but who are you? 😆
  • Everyone is shocked. Clone walks away to her room, Raj says to CM, I'll try to talk to her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
This clone business is so ridiculous. What were the CVs thinking? Maybe they think its a comedy science fiction.  Atleast now we know there is no point in watching this serial anymore.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!

I agree this is starting to get so dumb