Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monty22 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

bani u r becoming so phamous, celebrity on IF.  

We r so wanted yaar. Espicially me and Bani. My profile gets stalked and i get warnings. These stalkers needs to get a life and stop spying on us
kw makes my dil goes MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............MMMMMMMMM

he is engima, he is full of positivity and when he spreads his positivity to us, we become B+ B+ for sure!!!!!!!! he is our our light in the dark!

when kw is with us then who can bring our postitivy down NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing man he is, not only he is innocent but also knows what he is and what we are to him! he loves us and never wants to hurt us, who does that no one only a man with soulful heart and a beautiful understanding can do that, he knows us as we know him!'

i am proude to be kw fans, he makes me feel i have done one things in my life, by becoming his FAN!

thank you KW for loving us!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey my cupid * hugs *
And what is dis yaar u promised me & zarquuu dat u will write a XXR PP where is it hun ?????
I need to talk to Priya Nair abt this stalking my profile issue. Like seriously it needs to stop
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vidya u nd Bani are loved soooooooooooo much....!!!!!

@Aks...oye don't worry I can be mature nd crazy fan at the same timeπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Vidya85

We r so wanted yaar. Espicially me and Bani. My profile gets stalked and i get warnings. These stalkers needs to get a life and stop spying on us

tell me about it, what i said was the truth and BAME!! i was accused of talking about jw when i didn't even say anything about that women and got 20% warning and now for saying what i felt, whatever, i know i am right and i will not lie for truthness, i am not those people who liek to lies to hide the truthness!

stalk me as much as you want b/c you know i am to hot to handle and some people are really jealouse of my thinking and giving answers!πŸ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidma_love

hey my cupid * hugs *
And what is dis yaar u promised me & zarquuu dat u will write a XXR PP where is it hun ?????

exactly...Bani where is our XXR PP...???
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey my cupid * hugs *

πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Include me in the list. I am 14 does NOT mean I want to miss out on important things. πŸ˜›

hey my cupid * hugs *

MY(LG)

i am very very busy with college and other stuff, but that does not mean i didn't remeber, i am thining about from where should i start my XXRPP b/c this time siddhima should get more intimated then the last time, like really!