Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update, Mels.

I think Theiva's more or less right about Charu's character - she wants to please people around her (orphan child aa irukkum pothu I can imagine her trying to please new parents to take her with them) and athu konjam konjam change aagi ippadi vanthu nikkuraa. Psychiatric help nichyam thevai. 😃

Srividya did an awesome job - her quick reactions/ movements were FANTASTIC!👏

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u for your awesome update Meli,I always love to read yours and this one was also the same way.😃 😃

I have nothing new to say.The first scene was sooooooo cuteee 😳.Tamizh was feeling bad for her and got serious to do something but he just hided his feelings and seriousness and made her smile 👏.Thulasi looked pretty and though she told that she is a grown up,she was talking more like a kid 😛.She looked cute when she smiled in shyness 😳 😳.Wish to see more smiles in her face,for that our hero must realize his responsibilities and must accordingly.Hope he did realized

OMG Charu was sooo scary as Ranu Akka said.She was behaving like psycho 😲 😲 😲.I didn't expect Charu to be like this.Why she has to give up her self-dignity? Moreover he is admitting his mistakes and is begging for forgiveness.Punishing after that person have realized is not that much good .He never shown interest on her,never spoke sweet to her and moreover it could have been observed by herself that he was not all happy whenever he was around with her.For such a guy she is now ready to spoil her own image 🤢.I don't think that she have any strong reason to go to such an extent 😕.

My mom told me that she did the same type of character in some other serial too.Aiyo then why this type of track?Then everybody will start saying "ohh this is the same story,another repeatetion".I don't want Thendral to get such names.Thendral was really different so let it be the same way hereafter too.Pls change Charu's character.She have all rights to take revenge.Ok if a villi is really needed let her be but not the kind of who try to grab another girl's hubby.It looks foolish .
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago