my style icons.-karan kundra(article)

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
By Natasha Coutinho

There are some stars that never fail to make a style statement and can carry off any outfit with lan. We ask some of the most stylish actors of the small screen about which TV and movie stars style they admire.
Showing 7 of 7 images Previous    Next
Karan Kundra- Besides me I can't really think of anyone who is really stylish from the telly world. I like Saif Ali Khan's look on screen and offscreen as well. I also like what Sonam Kapoor wears, her style is original and looks cool.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
ha ha attitude haan...cool karan..πŸ˜›

btw i totally agree wit Him...i like Saif's style as well.. n Sonam.. she is the original..

olly...link post kiya karo yaar😑...huh!! ye he badi mushkil se karti hai ab link post karna yaad rahega tumhe?😈
-stuti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loveeee Karan..but I wished he hadnt said he's the only stylish person in tellywood.. That shows his pride.
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -stuti-

I loveeee Karan..but I wished he hadnt said he's the only stylish person in tellywood.. That shows his pride.

yups but he is always like that...πŸ˜‰
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: olly13244

yups but he is always like that...πŸ˜‰

xactly...! he has always been like dat...therez nothin wrong in dat..it is so obvious for him 2 b proud wen he has such fans 2 always keep him on their headπŸ˜† moreover i think all of us are so proud of ourselves for sum or the other reason...thats human nature.. atleas he said it..⭐️
as a matter of fact i do agree wit Him..πŸ˜‰... take for example ZND...he was the best dressed der..πŸ˜›
he knows 2 carry off anythin so well,...he has a great sens of style..😳
Edited by shibz - 13 years ago