bccl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  • They show that after the 'teej' puja, at the mahal, they have a bangle wearing competition which Chuliya wins. The king and queen ask about Aryaman who they cannot see.
  • Meanwhile Arya & Raj are with the scientist. Raj gives the scientist San's clothes to put on the 'experiment'.
  • Here they show in the mahal, San is wearing bangles etc, simultaneously the scientist is dressing up the 'female body (experiment)' . Putting on clothes, nail paint, bangles etc.
  • Meanwhile it is time to break the vrat. San can break the vrat only when Raj is in front. She tries to call him but his phone is off. She tells chhoti maa she will wait for his return.
  • The scientist reveals his 'experiment' to be a clone of San. OMG!
  • San tries to call Raj again. His phone rings but he does not take the call.
  • At the scientist's they test the clone with questions. She answers perfectly. The scientist then asks the clone to rest and tells Raj & Arya , now they can make her do whatever they want. Arya is very happy and says he can't wait for the Raj-tilak day.
  • San calls Raj. Raj picks the phone irritated. San asks him to come back soon as she is waiting. Raj says he is coming.
My comments: well this is the 8th wonder of the world, a female clone, 20+ yrs of age, 5ft + tall. I thought clones also take years to grow.
What do the CVs take us to be ? Idiots?😡. No wonder this show is going off air!
Edited by bccl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!

Lol I loved your clone comment hahahaha I know right all of a sudden the scientist is able to make a Frankenstein
bargav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
looks like they promoting Rajinikanths Robot which is releasing on 1st of Oct
🤣🤣
samirah23 thumbnail
I was right!  They made a clone!!!  This story is getting too unrealistic!
sunset60 thumbnail
hahaha this show is soo fulll of witches n magic n ghosts n super natural stuff...

m not able to watch it even though my fav actress Dimple Jhangiani is in it..