Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahmina16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
NAME: Tahmina

FAV ACTOR/ACTRESS: Vikrant Massey, Rohit Roy, Aasiya Kazi, Mrunal Jain, Rasika Joshi.

FAV SHOW: Bandini, Baba aiso varr dhooondo

REASON FOR JOINING: To get updates on fav shows and read peoples opinions  and interact with fellow show lovers.
Tahmina16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you!
benloth thumbnail
hi guys this is suresh kumar from chennai .. iam a business man ...and it my pleasure to join this community
benloth thumbnail
it my pleasure to join this community
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@benloth
Hi Suresh! 
Welcome to the BAVD community 😃...! Hope you have as much as fun as we do interacting and commenting!

benloth thumbnail
  welcome to  india-forums.com ujala Saima dhrashtee
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My name is Amina
Fave Actors - have lots of actors I like all over the world.  But on Imagine I love Vikrant Massey, Juhi Aslam and Asiya Kazi.
Fave shows - have been watching Imagine for a while so loved Bandini, Rakt Sambandh but now love Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo and Dharampatni.  Have been catching up with Balika Vadhu on youtube to catch a glimpse of Vikrant in that and Dharmveer for the same reason!!

Have been on this forum lots, reading everyones comments and i love it and thought I would sign up and join in the fun!!  Can't wait for more episodes of BAVD and DP.
bavdfan thumbnail
@Amina
Hi ya !  Nice to meet you and welcome to the BAVD forum.
You've been a silent reader? Ahah, nice choice to register then, it's much more fun to participate. 👍🏼
Hope you have great time over here 😉

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks bavdfan for the welcome.  True I have been a silent reader but am enjoying participating a great deal.

Can't wait to see MURTI back together soon, please stop this torture CVs, fans are leaving the show in droves and it is a real shame cos most of the show has been superb with some really great scenes and storylines.  Please save this show and give the fans a reunion soon.
irinthom.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NAME : Teena irin thomas
FAV ACTORS : Countless... among them l lov the acting of Vikrant massey too gud xpressions 
FAV SHWS : Earlier i m a very big fan of Bandini,Tereliye... nw i watch BAVD lvd the shw... and actors...
 Nw i m here bcoz i lvd the shw and i wanna b  a part of this forum...
Edited by irinthom.3 - 12 years ago