Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Name: Purva

Fav Actor: Gurmeet Choudhari, Sushant singh rajput, Vivian Dsena, many more
Fav show: Right now..............Pyar ki yeh ek kahani and Baba aiso var dhundo ....(used to be Geet , Jyoti , Chhoti bahu, and Bandini )
Why u want to join this forum: Interesting and different story
omer_165 thumbnail

Originally posted by: omer_165

i am a fan of jeniffer w                   ohhhhhhhhhhinget

Afghan_shehzadi thumbnail
Name: Layleh khan
Fav actor: erm.......aamir khan and imran khan....

Fav show: some....i dont have a fave just yet :P

Why i joined : I just started watching indian programmes with my indian friends and they look interesting & i want 2 learn hindi/urdu too...so im pretty new to this and would like to know as much as possible! :)
surdr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi am suraksha
i like watching  shows on imagine..
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Name:  Angela or Angie for my friends
 fave Actors/actresses:      Sara Khan and gurmeet

Fave show:  Bidaai, Bandini, Geet, Uttarn, and more

The reason why I want to join this forum is that the show looks like it has promise to becoming good and I like the concept and want to see where it goes.

Originally posted by: Bidaaifan09

Name:  Angela or Angie for my friends
 fave Actors/actresses:      Sara Khan and gurmeet

Fave show:  Bidaai, Bandini, Geet, Uttarn, and more

The reason why I want to join this forum is that the show looks like it has promise to becoming good and I like the concept and want to see where it goes.

Welcome here๐Ÿ˜ƒ
just see it for fully information of BAVD forum,

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Hesperus (by request, I'll give you the real one)

Fav actor/actress: No one in particular, really. It depends on what I'm watching (I watch a lot of shows with a lot of actors, so^^), what kind of character it is and how he/she is portrayed by the actor/actress. Though I love Hritik Roshan, Sulman Khan and Vidya Bahlan ๐Ÿ˜†

Fav shows: NAIDL (it always will be, I guess), Rakth Sambandh, LTL, Bhagya Vidhata and recently BAVD.

Why do you want to join this forum?: Well, I'm watching BAVD since the very first episode (though I've missed a few episodes in the middle) and really like this show. Its concept is (as many of us have already mentioned) completely different from what we are used to see in soaps. I love how Bharti is portrayed and the problems she has to deal with seem so realistic and are very touching.

So, I'll try to be activ on this forum as well and hope, we'll have a good time, guys! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Best regards,
Hesperus <3

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Name: Hesperus (by request, I'll give you the real one)

Fav actor/actress: No one in particular, really. It depends on what I'm watching (I watch a lot of shows with a lot of actors, so^^), what kind of character it is and how he/she is portrayed by the actor/actress. Though I love Hritik Roshan, Sulman Khan and Vidya Bahlan ๐Ÿ˜†

Fav shows: NAIDL (it always will be, I guess), Rakth Sambandh, LTL, Bhagya Vidhata and recently BAVD.

Why do you want to join this forum?: Well, I'm watching BAVD since the very first episode (though I've missed a few episodes in the middle) and really like this show. Its concept is (as many of us have already mentioned) completely different from what we are used to see in soaps. I love how Bharti is portrayed and the problems she has to deal with seem so realistic and are very touching.

So, I'll try to be activ on this forum as well and hope, we'll have a good time, guys! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Best regards,
Hesperus <3

nice to see u here dear๐Ÿ˜Š
A big Welcome on this forum,
take part in all thread of this forum,
i hope u'll enjoy๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by KMH2 - 13 years ago
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NAME: Aanchal
FAV ACTOR: Karan Kundra, Kritika Kamra, Sneha Wagh, Sriti Jha, Ragini Khanna, Salman Khan, Shahrukh, Aishwariya....and many more!
FAV SHOW: Kitani Mohabbat Hai, Geet, Bandini, Rakt Sambandh, Gunahon ka devta 
WHY U WANT TO JOIN THIS FORUM: Watched BAVD from the start and has a interesting concept!

Edited by princess_star11 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: princess_star11

NAME: Samina
FAV ACTOR: Karan Kundra, Kritika Kamra, Sneha Wagh, Sriti Jha, Ragini Khanna, Salman Khan, Shahrukh, Aishwariya....and many more!
FAV SHOW: Kitani Mohabbat Hai, Geet, Bandini, Rakt Sambandh

WHY U WANT TO JOIN THIS FORUM: Watched BAVD from the start and has a interesting concept!

welcome on this forum
plz take part in BAVD forum's discussion topics๐Ÿ˜Š