Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Prakash's truth to be unveiled in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Bharti proves herself innocent with the help of Amit in Imagine TV's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo...

niveditha thumbnail
Prakash kidnaps Bharti and Amit in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Murli and Rupesh will have their task cut out as Prakash kidnaps Bharti and Amit in Imagine's ...

niveditha thumbnail
Roopesh's death to bring Murli and Bharti close in Baba Aiso Var?

The buzz is that the high voltage drama in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo might end in one of ...

niveditha thumbnail
Rupesh' death leaves Bharti shattered...

Bharti emotionally shattered after her father's death in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo...

niveditha thumbnail
Murli to remarry Bharti in Baba Aiso Varr.....

Murli-Bhari to tie their knot again in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo...

niveditha thumbnail
Murli's real family to be introduced in Baba Aiso Varr

Murli to come face to face with his real family in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo...

niveditha thumbnail
Ghosh in; Supriya out in Baba Aiso Varr...

Reshmi Ghosh enters instead of Supriya Kumari in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo...

niveditha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Murli ( Vikrant Massey) and Bharti's ( Juhi Aslam) story is a classic case of love finding its way even on a barren land. Murli, who till now looked at Bharti with disgust because she is a midget, is slowly falling in love with her.

After he decided to part ways with her and filed for divorce, he has now willingly got married to her all over again. Every dark night promises a bright day that follows, and it has been proved in Bharti's case. All the misunderstandings have been ironed out and the couple has reunited. Says Murli, "Who defines normal and abnormal? Bharti is capable of doing everything that a five feet three inches lady can do.

She has not let her shortcomings become an obstacle in her life. She deserves to be respected and I am just giving her, her due. She has stood besides my family during crisis and any level-headed guy wouldn't think twice before marrying such a woman." So, is it more of a practical approach because she stood by his family or did emotions drive Murli to remarry her ? "I was driven by my emotions. She is someone who I would want to get married to." Bharti adds, "It's a great feeling to know that my hubby has accepted me and loves me too. We are set to go for our second honeymoon to Simla and will stay in the same hotel and same room." Watch the couple fall in love all over again on Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondho, Monday to Thursday at 10 pm on Imagine TV.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Love-is-in-the-air-for-Murli-and-Bharti/articleshow/8270008.cms
niveditha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Juhi Aslam the main lead of Raakesh Paswan's Baba Aiso Var Dhoondho is short in height, but she is not at all short of marriage proposals. This chota packet has set everyone thinking and wondering.

She is praised a lot for her acting in the show and she herself has accepted that after her show went on air, her relatives are behind her asking her to get married and getting her marriage proposals. "I don't have a great height but am a confident person. Producer and writer Raakesh Paswan has written a realistic character. Recently a guy on social networking website asked me out. My parents are getting a lot of calls for marriage purpose. At the moment I am only focusing on my show — it has changed my life. I have no plans of getting married at the moment "

Well all we can say is, she is impressing everyone with her acting talent and definitely bagging lots of marriage proposals at a very small age. Way to go girl! Everyone can't think of achieving what you have already achieved at such a young age.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Juhi-Aslam-is-not-short-of-proposals/articleshow/8532093.cms