-||- BAVD :: Articles Corner -||-

Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to the

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- Articles Corner -||-

All the articles/interviews related to BAVD will be archived in this thread. Please refrain from posting comments and use the "Like" button to appreciate the members' efforts.

IF is in direct competition with Telly Chakkar and Indian Television so DO NOT post articles from those sites.

Regards,

IF Dev. Team

Juhi is the new inspiration on Indian Television!
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Tuesday, 21 September 2010 13:56 Read : 54 times
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo

Shakespeare said what is in a name, what matters is the talent and hard work of any individual who wants to make it big in his life. We have a new show coming up on Imagine TV, which tell us the story of a girl who being a dwarf, will play the lead. In real life she is a dwarf too, yet having that confidence to make play the lead, is really appreciative. She precisely sets an example for ever one.

Imagine TV's new show is titled 'Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo', it offers the audience a very unique concept where a smart, talent girl Bharti is struggling to get her life partner, who will love her for what she is.

Juhi Aslam a B.sc student who essays Bharti Chauhan has faced all kind of comments by many people at every step of her life.

She confidently says "I am damn confident that I can do everything with equal ease like others. I believe in think positive and be optimistic mantra, it makes your will power strong and I know for a fact that it will lead me to my destination of success."

Speaking about her dwarfism she said, "Though initially I felt a bit bad about my defect but now I am feeling much more confident about my flaw as according to me this was the reason why god has made me so different because I think I am special to him and thus I am so different."

Well, we give little Juhi a thumbs up, now its audience to decide on! Wishing you loads of success Juhi!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/3183-juhi-is-the-new-inspiration-on-indian-television.html
My height is my biggest strength: Juhi Aslam

Twenty-year-old Juhi Aslam can't curb her excitement. She's going to have a million people watch her on the small screen tonight and every night from now on.

It's a first of sorts not only for Juhi, but for Indian television as well! Never before has a protagonist been a dwarf both in reel and real life. The show Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo, on Imagine, is an emotional tale about Bharati, a 3.5 feet young woman with a beautiful heart and an abundance of talent. Bharati, however, faces rejection and ridicule because she is a dwarf. She longs to find a man who will love her for the person she is.

Rather than get someone to act like a dwarf, the production house and channel decided to make their show as close as possible to reality. And that's how Juhi, a girl from a simple middle-class family from Agra, got selected. "I never thought something like this could happen to me," says the ecstatic collegian, who's doing her TYBSc. The first time she faced the camera she was very nervous. With no prior acting experience, it was a completely new ballgame for her. But she took the plunge head-on with her family's support and now she's getting a hang of her new profession. "I don't feel I'm acting because, in many ways, this story is close to reality for me," she adds.

Life's not been easy, she relates and many a times she has cried asking God 'why she was so different from the others'. "Wherever I went I had people looking at me curiously and that made me sad, " she says. But now all of that is a thing of the past and the person in front of all is a confident woman, who believes in herself and her abilities. "What I thought was my drawback is my biggest strength today.

I've reached this level, bagged this role only because of my height and I am very happy. I would like to tell people like me or those who feel they have something lacking in them to just believe in themselves. Bas kucch kar dikhane ka hausla hona chaihiye," she smiles. Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo will air every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm on Imagine.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/My-height-is-my-biggest-strength-Juhi-Aslam/articleshow/6599975.cms

Gone are the days of tension for Imagine

Imagine's efforts to hide the identity of Juhi, the protagonist of Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo, prior ...

Bharti's Troubles Worsen on 'Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo'
PoorBest 
Friday, 24 September 2010 19:09 Read : 50 times
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Yesterday's episode of Imagine TV's 'Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo' was all about the wedding ceremony of Bharti's (Juhi Aslam) friend. But in today's continuation episode, Bharti will once again get caught in a situation where she will have to face taunts from people around.

"In today's episode, during the wedding ceremony, the groom's rowdy friends will demand that the bride's sister
dance with them in the Baraat. But as the bride has no sister, they insist upon calling one of her friends to dance with them," a source tells TellyCafe.com

"Bharti, being her only friend, joins the gang in the procession, but gets treated very badly as every one mocks her appearance. The groom's drunken friends lift her up on their shoulders and make fun of her, leaving her in tears," adds our source.

TellyCafe.com contacted Rakesh Paaswan (producer-writer of the show) regarding the incident and he said, "Usually the protagonist of any show would not face this kind of a situation. However, I don't write the
story based on what would be appropriate for a 'lead' actress. My writing is focused on what could happen in real life to a character like Bharti's."

Yes, for the first time such kind of realistic story line has been emerged it seems.

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar /
TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/3434-bhartis-troubles-worsen-on-baba-aiso-varr-dhoondo.html
Ashita Dhawan In A Zombie State
PoorBest 
Friday, 24 September 2010 19:18 Read : 2 times
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Ashita Dhawan

Ashita Dhawan, fondly known as Malti Bhabhi of 'Bidaai' is going through a very hectic schedule these days, managing her presence in two shows at the same time. She was okay with shuttling back and forth between 'Bidaai' and 'Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo'... until the outdoor shoot for 'Baba…' started.

"I am feeling like a zombie as I have not slept for 6 days and 6 nights continuously as I work for 'Bidaai' in the morning and 'Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo' in the night. Everything was going smoothly till the outdoor shoot for the latter started. But for the last 6 days, we have been shooting for an outdoor sequence, which goes from late evening and through the night," says Ashita to TellyCafe.com in a very low voice.

So how far this schedule will continue for? "Yesterday was the last day as Baba… team has relieved me this morning, after which I am back again with 'Bidaai'... after which I will go directly at my place. (sighs) Finally today night I will sleep tight (Laughs)," signs off a tired Ashita.

Well, at least for now we can all say Ashita have sweet dreams!

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/3436-ashita-dhawan-in-a-zombie-state.html
Anurag Nigam to enter Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo will see Anurag Nigam playing the parallel lead...

Shobit Attray replaces Anurag Nigam in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Anurag Nigam who initially confirmed the news of being the part of Imagine TV's 'Baba Aiso Varr ...

Unlike other actors Juhi Aslam gets Holiday on her birthday!

Juhi Aslam also known as Bharti of Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo' celebrats her first birthday on sets

Juhi Aslam, who plays Bharati in Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo, has managed to convince her viewers rather well.

In the show she portrays the role of a girl who is longing to find a life partner who can accept her the way she is. Moved by the emotions that Bharati portrays on the show, few organisations called up her father assuring to find a suitable proposal for her. Some even suggested names of some eligible bachelors for her.

"Bharati is just 19 and we are very happy that she standing on her own feet. She wishes to make a big name for herself and we as proud parents will support this all through. I am touched with so many people coming forward with proposals for her. But at this point, Bharati's acting career and studies are her priority," says her father. .

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Juhis-getting-a-lot-of-proposals/articleshow/6787064.cms#ixzz133nir7ka