sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I m not impressed by the first episode... everyone (except maybe the grandfather) was overacting and looked so much fake.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NYCrocks thumbnail
For the first episode i wasnt entertained or drawn in at all... Probably wont watch it..... the promos were better than the episode...disappointing!
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
the show was good, it's just the first episode and the actors need to be given some time to suit into their characters especially with the feedback from the audience. mainly dialogue delivery and face expressions need to be worked on.
story and concept is great, the small glitches should improve over time i guess.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the show and concept is gud, found ever1 acting okay but only found reva ie monas mom litte extra, i mean she over acted, she is a very gud actress but d punjabi was sounding little fake, not suiting her.
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

the show was good, it's just the first episode and the actors need to be given some time to suit into their characters especially with the feedback from the audience. mainly dialogue delivery and face expressions need to be worked on.
story and concept is great, the small glitches should improve over time i guess.

I agree 😊

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

I second ur opinion.. We should giv it a li'l more time before deciding!!

dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree... didnt like the epi that much..... it seemed as if it was an hr long epi rather than 30 mins..... i thought that female lead couldnt really act... she was not even ok as far as her acting....wonder if they couldnt find anyone better!... let wait and see what happens.....hope that show gets better...
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i actually enjoyed the show.  i dunno...maybe it was because they were showing a punjabi family and it was something new to me.  well lets wait and see what happens and how this show ends up.
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Well you can't really say anything about it as of yet. It was only the FIRST episode
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the first episode, but being Punjabi I found there Punjabi conversations weird. It wasn't exactly Punjabi they mixed it with Hindi which is why I think they sounded fake. But overall it was sweet episode, will see how story develops.