Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: yoyolo

YES. VERY SCARED. LOL

And just imagine the show becoming some kind of saas bahu show later on...Bella's vampire saasuma making her do all the work at home while the rest of the family is hunting...😆😆😆

OMG! 🤣  that was a good one! anything can happen in the Ekta world 😡
shonakasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even em worried dat ekta is producing dis show sooo we never knw wht will happen she can kill pia or any oder lead goshh
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
lol..... lets hope.. but i have a deep feeling shes gonna copy the book as it is without an ounce of change... TL was not meant to be devdas type but it is a version of mordern day devdas... although its changing... some of it defo was devdas..!!
i hope she doesnt change the storyline at all..!! lets hope..
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have too many doubts, Especially when it comes to Ekta :| But still I can't wait for the show as I wanna see what they do with this whole new concept ;)
...anshu... thumbnail
i m freaky scared i hate rona dhona and thats what almost all ekta's dailies r like bt plz give them some sense so they will stick to the story line
ganga16tr thumbnail
in the UK (where i live) the show hasnt started yet. but i love twilight... so if ekta kills it, shes done for!
yuvi_ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god. she already did. they screwed up the promos. edward is supposed to be ICE not FIRE ><

im gonna watch this show just to see how they mess it up LOL

who knows, maybe ill end up liking it...hightlu doubt it tho. LOL
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi guys,

I am Mandy and new to this forum 😊. I have been eagerly waiting for this show to start since Sep 20th . But its getting delayed.
Ekta always starts off on a good note but she screws the storyline everytime. Right now for publicity sake she made it look like it was a Twilight version but I somehow feel she might end up copying Vampire Diaries 😆. Plus she cant introduce the werewof concept as it involves a lot of graphics and animation stuff and also if she tries to, it'll look comic coz I am sure she won't spend so much money on a serial. In India VD series isn't all that popular and not many have read them. So obviously not many will realise that 😉. But hey, come to think of it, Stephenie Meyer wasn't all that original herself. If you read Vampire Diaries: The Awakening, you'll realise that a major portion of Twilight is lifted straight off this book. The fact that the hero is a vampire and always tries avoiding the lead, even contemplates killing her and then succumbs to her charm, is something that's common in both.
wardah_me thumbnail
i am scared tht she'll totally ruin twilight !!
puri tarhan se waat laga de gi😕
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Hi guys,

I am Mandy and new to this forum 😊. I have been eagerly waiting for this show to start since Sep 20th . But its getting delayed.
Ekta always starts off on a good note but she screws the storyline everytime. Right now for publicity sake she made it look like it was a Twilight version but I somehow feel she might end up copying Vampire Diaries 😆. Plus she cant introduce the werewof concept as it involves a lot of graphics and animation stuff and also if she tries to, it'll look comic coz I am sure she won't spend so much money on a serial. In India VD series isn't all that popular and not many have read them. So obviously not many will realise that 😉. But hey, come to think of it, Stephenie Meyer wasn't all that original herself. If you read Vampire Diaries: The Awakening, you'll realise that a major portion of Twilight is lifted straight off this book. The fact that the hero is a vampire and always tries avoiding the lead, even contemplates killing her and then succumbs to her charm, is something that's common in both.

Lolz I agree......she'll end up copying Vampire Diaries...🤣😆😆
I also agree dat if she ever introduce d warewolf thing and Piya in love with two men at d same tym.........i'll die laughing!!!!😆😆😆😆