Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🀣 Aani...i'm hoping against hope that Ekta won't kill Twilight....but knowing her and from what i've heard abt her other shows...i hav major doubts!! πŸ˜† the 1st few months will be fun and interesting and then there'll be wayy to much dragging and all!! and i hope she doesn't use the same storyline though...coz the 'saving piya from the car' promo was taken from the book itself...and i don't want that!!
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so the show has nothing to do with twilight any more??? if thats the case then im glad!!!! if it was based on twilight then she wuda ruined it lol
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rachu_1987

so the show has nothing to do with twilight any more??? if thats the case then im glad!!!! if it was based on twilight then she wuda ruined it lol

nope  its d opposite case...have u seen d latest promo..its infested wid d book wala track🀒
BammySammy thumbnail
i think everyone will be scared..
let see how the indian version come out..
cant wait to watch it..
already love it from the trailers.. lol.. ;))
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yep yep yep totally agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ
When I first heard Ekta was making an Indian twilight I was like OH NO!!!!!But The first Promo came out and I wasn't dissapointed at all, then the 2nd one came and dipite it coyping the car scene it had its unique style and I REALLY liked it. Vivian was doing an EXCELLENT job playing the brooding angry young man😎. And suku looked beautiful as eve😳r. I now have high hopes for this show I really hope she doesn't screw it up!!πŸ˜ƒ

Btw I am Shraddha =)
charmingal thumbnail

Don't you think vivian so far looks more intense than tortured? Judging by the promos atleast. The character of Edward is tortured masochistic vamp who loves a woman whose blood he wants. V's expression is a bit different. Maybe Kekta plans to take the story in a slighty diff direction.
I'm sure a Jacob will barge into the story at some point, cause love triangles are all the rage with kekta's shows.

I really hope she doesn't ruin it. But judging from her track record (kaisa yeh pyaar hai, kasauti...) She does doomed lovers quite well. As long as it doesn't go into saas bahu territory, I think the show will be fine.

Rids here! Hey to everyone.
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
i dnno....i dnt trust ekta....and i jus hope this show doesnt ruin sukriti...she's such a wonderful actress.....but yeah Vivain seems to make a good edward....lets jus see what happens...when's the show starting?
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
actually i have no faith in the producer at all...
i am so keeping my hope low...i was never
really going to watch...untill i found that
sukriti and priya were as main leads...
it is for them i am here...as far as story goes
hope for the best....fingers crossed
yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES. VERY SCARED. LOL

And just imagine the show becoming some kind of saas bahu show later on...Bella's vampire saasuma making her do all the work at home while the rest of the family is hunting...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by yoyolo - 13 years ago
Sananya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That's my biggest fear! πŸ˜³

I always used to make fun of ekta.. and her "dishum dishum" serials πŸ€£ & now im seriously worried because i'll be watching one of her's πŸ˜΅ πŸ€” God help PKYEK please πŸ€£