Is it still "love" even after such an insult?!

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What?!

How?!

I thought....

I mean ...

How could she ?!

She just went away...like that? just like that? FREAKIN' like THAT!?!😡

~~~~~~~

Such are the thoughts in Shravan's head as he saw that ITEM run away to cover as the sky turned on its' sprinklers.

~~~~~~~

This is the guy who has never ever taken an initiative to DO something on his own let alone actually doing something!
But he had promised his "love" that he will make an evening memorable for both and hence set out to work towards making that a success!

It was his idea to have a date out in the open...in the midst of clouds and twinkling stars (these stars are so much better because they are so far far away)...in fresh air..something SPECIAL.

Instead of a genuine gratitude towards such a grand gesture of his, what does he get in return?!

A mouthful of harsh, MEAN, cold, ungrateful, and totally UNLOVING words from his so called "lover"!

WTH?!

Did she even, for once....just one freakin' time, actually look in to Shravan's eyes when she spoke those words?! Did she?!
His eyes clearly reflected how hurt he was at hearing all that! Anybody would be hurt hearing such words!

She told him that setting the date outside was the worst idea from whoever ....BUT the truth is that it was Shravan's idea! It was his idea from the very start...it was him who had started decorating the outside in the morning and Saachi had just helped him out after the wind blew it out.

So obviously when Tara says that, Shravan is hurt a lot!

Shravan is coming through! He really is! and the first step was shown in the end of tonight's episode!
Unlike always, Shravan did NOT blame Saachi at ALL! He might have muttered that line as soon as Item left but that was just him repeating Tara's words!

But as soon as he came to Saachi......and heard her say all that, he realized that Saachi is not to be blamed.

It was just him sharing his feelings about a bad day with a best friend!

Shravan isn't a bad guy. He just needs support and a hand that will guide him on to the track. Saachi is that support and her hand is that hand and soon enough he will learn of that!

Tara can claim she loves him a billion times.......and so can Shravan mouth those emotionless 3 words to her over and over again...BUT his "GHANTI"  has and will always ring for one and only Saachi!...ALWAYS!

Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh! and I forgot to mention-----

See i told ya! She is a "troll" for sure!😉 😆
😆
vini01 thumbnail
agreed..
Tara is a big heartless troll..

n Shravan didnt blame sanchi at all.. He was really disappointed and heart broken that Tara not even once appreciated what he did for her..

She doesnt really deserve such a dedicated sincere lover i guess..
Being so irresponsible, he did something for Tara but she didnt care.. shameful on her part 🤢

N for the record, i wanted someone to tell Tara that when the Date was planned "outdoors" the weather was really pleasant.. NOw nor is Shravan the "weather man" n neither is Sanchi a "mausam ki devi" that they could have predicted the rain..

Tara is just a plain ungrateful loser 🤢
me2kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i kowwww...i was thinking the same thing...who ever arranged teh date but it was shravan who actually wanted one...it was his idea to make this daye special for tara n not sanchi's....so what iff sanchi helped him after all it was was SHRAVAN who "planned" a date in the very first place..its the thought that counts and not the physical labour...
how could she do that to himm..she dint even appretiate it for once...if any guy would to do this for me i swear i would have been first of all so great full to himm for making this day special for me...and not start yelling on him about who did the "work". i mean who cares...the point is that we are together...with each other...under such romantic stars, candles, flowers, music and cake..and and and how could i forget that dance! and thats all that matters!!

and hold on....she cant get wet in the rain with the one she love...just cuz her dress will get spoiled n her hair will become wet?? What the eff!!😡 (sorry for the swearing but i couldn't control myself)

May b Shravn should now consider teh idea that tara dosnt even deserve all this...!!! and that shanchi is one thousand tyme more deserving than her!

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
eventhough i didnt like last night's episode, now i am happy to see the episode.. it shows Tara acting the most meanest, stupidest way.. and Shravan is hurt seeing this behaviour..

It showed the difference between Tara and Sanch..
how Tara was trying to find fault with everything, cribbing about everything, and blaming Sanchi for everything.. 😡
how Sanchi was trying to salvage the situation all the time and especially apologizing after Tara shouts at Sanchi..

So now, atleast Shravan will understand who is good and who is bad.. if he still doesnt, then he is a super duper dumbo.. 😡

sorry for deviating from the topic.. but i just wanted to say i am glad that Tara insulted Shravan 😆
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Such a nice post Ramy!😃

And i agree, Shravan isn't a bad guy. He is just under some illusion right now! (That of 'T'🤔) And am sure, Devi Sanchi will help him ward that off!😉

Am just waiting for that fine day, when Shravan will be completely over Tara and will realize that how important his family and Sanchi are to him!😳
bicchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tara is very erratic. she does not know what she wants.

First she wanted to study for a year and did not want anything to come in between. so she shooed Shravan off.

then suddenly she wants Shravan and wants to get married - immediately.

on yesterdays epi...she comes and then leaves becuase Saachi shows up.

And then suddenly she comes back...just like that.

then she loves it when the music is playing and the candles are lit up...quiet...dont lose this moment.

the next second she is leaving because of the rain and her hair and dress will get spoiled.

Mujhe Tara thodi sanki lagti hain. So to say...Shravan and Tara are a good couple. Totally made for each other. They can also get a special price at Agra Mental Hospital....they have couple specials 😃