Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg guys just now got pics of Priya she is with Shweta and both of them  going to the awards to be there and liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive Remix being haaaaaaaaaaaaled ☺️ and u know its her dman recent pic like from today itself and i am thinking she must have taken time out of shooting for pkyek to be a part of this award and just be there for Remiiiiiiiiiiiiiix but what am ondering is ki since its her damn recentest pic toh maybe maybe this is the look of her char in pkyek tooooooooooooooooooooo MAYBE and if thats the case then oh man am already fidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she so didnt look like Priy felt like its Ashi whom am loooking at if this is Nisha's look then just by the look i can feel the substance of her chaaaaaaaaaar but am so not sure coz i have a feeling she speciallly looked Ashish for this momentous ocassion as an ode to Remix and Ashi oh man she seemed so damned happppppppppppppppppppy even am happy cant contain the excitement....and the thought ki maybe Nisha ka look is this toh is defi killlinggggggg me
Welcome on air Drishtiiiiiiiiiiiii like ur name hope to know u more as we live Priya here😃
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omgggggggggggggggggggg smrits post d picsssssssssssss
rf mein post them..
yaayyyyy welcum drishti....
as smrits said..we live priya every day..😍
rf pe its already posted debo check shelly's topic😍

Originally posted by: lazzz

Looony i like evrything abt her.....the way she fights with Yuvi......My fav she calls Timbo🤣 nd irritate Tia love that......

There is no other charecter in tele who is like Ashi.....nd thats wat make her so special nd Priya wat can i say abt her.....she is the best...

i knooooooooooooooooooooow lums she is just😍 for me she is no less than a miracle Ashi truly chnged my life its funny weird but true shows r meant just for entertainment and stuff but shows llike Remix and characters like Ashi happen once in a lifetime they come to u to bring u the true meaning of life she totally changed my life and owe myself my faith my strength to her.....she is such a i dunno....reservoir of positive energy of hope she reallly makes u believe u can make the impossible possible....

and hahahahaha her moments with Timbo the dumbo were just🤣🤣 and with Yuvi they were😍😍 if u ask me i love her every freaking relationship and she is the only one in the show who has scenes with every damned one around be it the guard of Marya or its Princiiiiii....and i love every moment of her...its like feleing sun shineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee right into ur dark night😍

Originally posted by: lazzz

BTW i really like ur nick name Looony😳 its chooooo chweeeet.....

i knooooooooooooooooooooow i love it toooooooo☺️ and when my friends call me that i feel sho loved and blessed and speciallllllllll☺️
leeseunggilove thumbnail
saw n am still droolinggggggggggggggggggg
omgg..smrits she luks soooooo herself...u noe..she is actual mein ashi...
even tho it was her character..
bt dis is who she is in her life....
i knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

bring the pics here na debs for everyone to drool at here....and do give credit for the pics
leeseunggilove thumbnail
this is my ultimate fav..she luks radiantttttttttttt

credit fr d pics goes to shelly(uvcraziest fan) and sindhu.... from REMIX FORUM...😳😳😳
Edited by luv_wacko - 13 years ago
post the toher one tooooooooooooooooooooooooo i love that pic more even though its dark and not clear

and debo give credit to the person who orijnally posted at rf re