Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbiPauli thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: honeydaisy

thanks for updates... this MM is real useless. i dont hnow how creative team come with this idea..treat pregnant wife like this. he was so stupid. archu it is bettter stay alone than live with stupid man like this. she is the one support him but he treat her like this? time to end this serial dir sir.

I wonder why Archu is still living with MM, she should leave him.  There was a time when I liked to watch this serial and didn't want it to end but now I think it's high time they put a full stop to this serial.
The creative team is running out of ideas.  Why can't they show positive uplifting things like Selvam coming up in  life with Archu's support.  Whats wrong in stitching at home, I have no idea. 
I wasn't happy about this Priya moving in with Selvam and Archu in the beginning.  She is not a 'chinna ponnu'.  Atleast she hasn't acted like one, otherwise she won't be in this position in the first place.

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka & Eljayma for the updates... 

I agree with you all on what you had said about MM (Muzhu MuttaL) - Selvam on his act of showing romba karisanam to Priya and hurting Archu more and more...  Romba Over-aaa illa irukku?!!Highly irritating!😡

Aiyoo Director Sir, ennathan solla varingka? Enna vazakampola ithuvum, kokku thalaila vennai plans than pola irukku.... Aanalum ithu rombavee.....  TOOO MUCH... Thanga Mudiyalai-da Sami!😭Cry ... Ithuthan ippadi-nu parthaa... Vasu Vs. Revathy part of story, athukku mela...SAHIKKALAI. 😲- I think the crew really ran out of ideas... the way they are dragging the story...   😡

I agree with AbiPauli. 
Oru kalathula romba like panni partha serial, ippa Naan suthama parkarthee illai. Avvalavu bore...  🥱  Sari, it has been quite a few weeks since I quit, ennathan aachu-nu updates padikka vanthaa...   OMG, Kazhutha thenju katterumbu aana kathaiyalla irukku?!#@@@?!!! 🤢🤢😡

100%. agreed with honeydaisy - It's high time to end this serial Mr.Kumaran. 😉

Once again, A bunch of thanks to our lovely updaters..... and a big salute to their patience in updating this paadavathi serial. 👏Clap
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is really a crap. MM showering Priya with Paasam. It will end up either in Priya in Nadutheru or Archana being mad at MM. If he wants to treat her good atleast he should explain to his wife why he is behaving like that.  These episodes Thaanga mudiyala - MM behaving like that and Archu watching and crying and standing helpless...

As for Bags is concerned - I am sure she is not going to invite MM. What Park mama said was 100% right - she should be forced to seek forgiveness from him.

Thanks Roja and Eljay for the updates.
Edited by migan - 13 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay ma for the update, intha MM rombe over ra behave panran. He sure is useless, Archu you will be better off without him.
MadhuB thumbnail

I am starting to hate this serial too.  What exactly does the director have planned as an explanation of selvam's ill treatment of his wife??  Obviously there are numerous reasons for him treating Priya nice........But in no way can the director justify his mental abuse of Archana.

I absolutely hate vasu's track.  It's a waste of time. 
AbiPauli thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuB

I am starting to hate this serial too.  What exactly does the director have planned as an explanation of selvam's ill treatment of his wife??  Obviously there are numerous reasons for him treating Priya nice........But in no way can the director justify his mental abuse of Archana.

I absolutely hate vasu's track.  It's a waste of time. 

You are absolutely right  ill treating Archu cannot be justified.  No matter what the reason is.  This may lead to Archu falling ill or something like that.  I just hope she is healthy and has a healthy child.
As for Vasu, no comments at all.
keswari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭 This was my one and only favourite serial but now am starting to lose interest in it as well.
I hope the director comes up with a strong point in explanation to how Archana is being treated by
Selvam.

There is nothing wrong in him treating Priya nicely ...but Archana as his wife deserves all the love and care from him as well, why give her d mental torture.... ..😡

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: keswari

😭 This was my one and only favourite serial but now am starting to lose interest in it as well.

I hope the director comes up with a strong point in explanation to how Archana is being treated by
Selvam.

There is nothing wrong in him treating Priya nicely ...but Archana as his wife deserves all the love and care from him as well, why give her d mental torture.... ..😡

what to do?  the creative team is a group of sick people and always come with stupid track. i think if he kept doing like this to archu.. then the dir can kill archu's baby and selvam can adpot priya's baby or marry her too. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
mellisai thumbnail
^ Adoption thaan high possibility with Priya dying. I'm still not sure about Archu's pregnancy.. Bhags/ Archu sendra naattu vaiththiyam nallathaa? kettathaa?
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eLLa up-daters kkum nomba nomba danks ngoovv - intha suthal
thangalai da sammmyyyyy