Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

junkabc thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
One point is very clear. When nobody is around Selvam would be nice to Archana and if even only one person is around then Archana is a second citizen in his world. Brainless vetti ego maniac fellow.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Welcome to the group, Abipauli!  We look forward to your interacting with us by giving your thoughts and comments, and having a great time in this and other sections in this forum.

Does anyone feel like Selvam deserves any sympathy after this treatment of Archana?  I don't feel sorry for him after today.

Priya is a guest and she is already facing probelms and Selvam being the superhuman being helpful i think - or don't want to fail Priya - she didn't go with her parents or with other sister
Archana shouldn't take it too hard ( don't kill me for that comment )
junkabc thumbnail
@kalki2007

You are right that Priya didn't go with Kavya or her parents so Selvam is taking good care of her. But that doesn't mean he has to be mean to Archana. He can treat both the pregnant ladies nice.

Just my thought.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u roja and eljay for the wonderful updates

i really feel no sympathy for selvam...
how mean he is to archana............does he have some plans to bring fights between sisters.......
i thought baggy's dictionary meaning of anna anni would be vasu and revathy...........now how is rani going to react....

huh.....
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - so, whats new?? DSDR is THE bro 😉
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Selvam is an egoist in his own way - want everyone to say that he took such good care of Priya. But why ill treat Archu when obviously she is in a more advanced stage. It is high time Priya put an end to this and run away
sushavvi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May be Selvam might have noticed some changes in priya that she is yearning love, if he and archana are in good terms and lovie dovie then priya will feel bad. so he might be acting like that. but still what ever might be the reason selvam is mangai madai and mara mandai. Priya very well deserves to be hated. no need for the over sympathy and love by selvam
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiPauli

That's true.  He does not deserve Archana for a wife, is she his servant or what.  I hope there's no lame reason for all this behavior. 
Selvam is either at the North pole or at the South pole, there is no balance in his character at all. 
Thanks for the welcome note. Proud to be one in the group.😊

welcome AbuPauli... hope u have a wonderful time here. Selvam is real jerk. he doesnt know how treat wife or a woman. he is loser but pretend as kodieswaran. 😡
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... this MM is real useless. i dont hnow how creative team come with this idea..treat pregnant wife like this. he was so stupid. archu it is bettter stay alone than live with stupid man like this. she is the one support him but he treat her like this? time to end this serial dir sir.
AbiPauli thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeydaisy

welcome AbuPauli... hope u have a wonderful time here. Selvam is real jerk. he doesnt know how treat wife or a woman. he is loser but pretend as kodieswaran. 😡

Thanks!!
I totally agree that Selvam is a jerk, the more I see these episodes the more I get irritated and angry.
Now the question is if this issue would be solved soon or last forever.