Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:It's Unpredictable - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
i don't believe that chudail at all, she is using sid, NATAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she did natak all this time and she is goign to do it now, why do i feel like that ridz and her ex. really going to go all the way now, i so don't trust this sick ridz at all, even in PC they said ar is going to be together os go to hell!
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no matter what. i still have this feeling that SR is going to end up together. i am trying my best to be postive
nikita_88 thumbnail
Guys edit your posts!!!

Agree with Shilpu!

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dmg222

no matter what. i still have this feeling that SR is going to end up together. i am trying my best to be postive

me too but i aint watching the crap anymore until she confesses or clearly gets over A
Whateevr. DMG can go to hell. If SR and Arsh is there then i will defo watch and if not then go to hell DMG.
gogomarri thumbnail
Love Sid/KW, HE DESERVES ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD, N IF JEN MAKES HIM HAPPY, THEN I SAY, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ridz is using sid to make armaan jealous, its obvious..🤢
on the other hand she was having an eye lock with armaaaaan, & sid was automatically jealous..
poor siddy widdy, he was really hurt seeing AR eyelock..😭
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ya it does look lyk she's using Sid nd all but u never knw wat these CVs are upto....it all depends on TRPs if they're gonna show her using Sid nd TRPs down then they'll again take a 360 turn to SR nd turn all this in favor of SR...so I still have hope nd I'm still staying positive...

nd I don't watch this crap on TV...NEVER...not until story moves with SR 2gether....
Angelic_J thumbnail

Why do we have OVER 17000 views while we haven't even FINISHED the AT?

So much publicity and pyaar barsing on us ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

me too but i aint watching the crap anymore until she confesses or clearly gets over A

me too .. but i still watch the precape