MM 20 - 24 Sep Updates & Disucssions pg1

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Monday 20/9/10

Starts with Shailaja threatening Saravanan - "ennai cheat panna ninaichaa... Na yuirOdaye irukka matten " ( ada kirukke, avanai pOttu thalliduven nnu solla maatte??) Sara kku thoppai le gili !!!  Meena and A.Malai go to Ashok's house with the invitation - Vera new Ashok "ivarukku bathil ivar" - Ashok's mom as usual insults but Ashok plays the only nallavan of the earth " you need money for the 3 weddings, right?? I will fund" A . Malai first refuses but later says that he will consult Tamizh about this offer. Ashok says that it can be treated as a loan. After Meena and A.Malai leave, mommy explodes. Ashok says that he has a reason " I want Tamizh to be indebted to me always. She has all the secrets of the trade and only because of her, our
business is flourishing. So, even after her wedding, she should be with me"

KS and KK visit Janaki -" first wedding invitation saamy kku, apram next unakku" Prema promises to go with them for saree selection etc., etc., As usual, after KK and KS leave, Prema reiterates her sabatham " Invitation le thaan Swathi name.....Karthik yen kazhuthile thaan thaali kattuvaan" (ennamO pOngappa !!)

Tamizh and Prakash - on their way to the airport. Rendum ore lovey dovey. Tamizh cries that Prakash is leaving. (aana, I love you solla maattalaam !!) Both plan to go to a restaurant . On the way, oru turning le, they hit against Karthik's bike. First rendu perum collar pidichu sandai. Tamizh comes and introduces the sagalais. Both become pally pally. Tamizh and Prakash leave. Karthik stares at the car - vision of Tamizh slapping him....

Freeze

Update for Tuesday, Sep 21, 2010:

Tamil and Prakash get into the car, while Karthik is remembering the slaps given to him by Tamil and vowing revenge (I am still trying to understand how these women, who are being portrayed as such wonderful people, do not think twice about slapping others, and men at that!).  T and P enter a restaurant, P asks T to order, she asks him to order, he orders "cherry sweets and Ashoka halwa".  I just finished googling for cherry sweets, cannot find it, can anyone tell me what this is?  Before the sweets arrive, they do some lovey-dovey talk, he announces that they are getting married, and then takes a picture of her blushing (and I am being cynical here, but this lovey dovey stuff bodes ill in these serials!).  More romance when the sweets arrive, she eats one piece, then he takes her plate and finishes it off, and she finally says the much awaited words, "I love you", and he asks her to repeat (oru veLai kaadhu seriyaaga kekkalai poley!).

Sara in friend Ravi's house to give the invitation, Shylaja calls, Ravi urges Sara to come clean, as usual, Shylaja does the talking and insists that Sara go to her house for lunch, she is cooking, and then she hangs up.  Ravi tells Sara to give the invitation to her when he goes for lunch and get it over with.

Shylaja is cutting the vegetables, tells her friend that she is going to make fish Kerala style with gravy, pepper chicken, and mutton some other style (and if he is eating all this in one session, that makes him a saapaatu raman!)  Friend tries to warn her not to build up her hopes, says she feels that Sara is withdrawing from her and may let her down, of course, our blind Shyla will not listen, says she thinks Sara is like her mother, just as her mother will never do drogam to her, neither will Sara, and she respects her friend too much, so she should not be saying such things about Sara.  Shyla says that she may not have his thali, but she considers him her purushan.  Just wait till you find out about his upcoming marriage!

Thodarum ...

Update for Wednesday, Sept 22, 2010:

KS is in his car, waiting to fill up, at a gas station.  Kavitha works in that station, she goes outside to greet him, introduces him to her friend, pays and leaves.  He is thinking about something in the car when the driver tells him that it doesn't look right for the future DIL of their house to be working in a gas station.  He agrees, and calls someone.

Sara at Shylaja's house - he is welcomed by her son, who calls him Daddy and wants to know what he has brought.  Sara is confused, Shylaja accuses him of neglecting her son and not bringing him gifts any more.  She drags him inside and makes him sit down at the table and shows all the non-veg dishes she has made.  He says that he doesn't eat non-veg, he is on a vratham, she asks what vratham, he thinks back to what happened at home.  Karthi wants to eat non-veg, KK says no non-veg till wedding is over or it will be deiva kutham and she will get sick again.  Shyla will not listen, goes psycho and shouts and raves and rants and finally cuts herself with a knife.  I am not going to describe her raving and ranting in detail, but it looks like she has gone off her rocker completely. Yuck!  Sickening!  Terrified, Sara eats the non-veg stuff.

Thodarum ...

I am ok for Thursday ⭐️

Prema dresses herself up with Mehandi on hands. Her mother is on her way to the provision store, saying KS must have forgotten to send the provision in his wedding rush. Her mother wants to know why she is wearing mehendi. Prema says she is getting ready for her marriage to Karthik, so she went to the beauty parlour (yuck) as she is convinced she is getting married. 
Her mother lists all her failed attempts to date, and how everything failed completely, and prema says she has her final idea which is totally failsafe. Her idea is to murder Krishnaveni using her brains tactfully. Her points to a newspaper article stating someone committed suicide by eating cyanide. She plans to use cyanide to kill her and she knows how to do it. (Her vengeance is starting to look stupid now)

AM's house- AM and Meena start joking about some of their relatives while writing invitations. Meena starts nagging about how AM's kith and kin didnt help them when needed. After a small tiff, they continue writing invites. Thamizh enters W*H 5 lakhs from Ashok for wedding. Meena doesnt want to take the money from Ashok as she doesnt trust him. Thamizh gives her stamp of approval on Ashok. Says we need to do the wedding reasonably well to upkeep the 3 girls' status in their new in laws house. 

Saravanan- thinks and worries about what Shylaja did and is capable of doing.

KS house- Prema enters making small talk with Patti. Karthik comes in and asks for coffee. Prema says she will make the coffee. Karthik enters kitchen and feels bad Prema is working for them. Prema asks where is KK and KS, and says she will make tiffin for all of them...and looks villainously....thodarum

Friday 24.9.2010

Villi Prema karuving in mind...adei Karthi koodiya seekrame unga ammaku vaik karisi podap pore paaru. Then faces karthi , sports her plastic smile & offers him coffee.Also offers to make tiffin before K S & KK return . karthi is touched by her gesture.

Sara calls his friend & informs him about  Shyla's emotional blackmail matter. Friend chides him & advises him to tackle the wedding matter deftly at the earliest before it reaches Shylu's ears thru a third person.

Karthi is sipping o sipping coffee from the empty tumbler [ it so appeared to me ] while villi walk practicing & karuving in mind ...nee coffee kudida naan unga amma uyira kudikkiren ].

KS KK return home , distributes the items ,kutti Meena is missing...gone on steady [ heard KK pronouncing study like this] tour , gives prema her saree , Prema once again mind talking ...will wear not for the wedding but for your funeral [
After all Friday special ...if no RKO then there should be unpalatable abuses ].

Prema visits a gold smith on the pretext of repairing her chain , but the main motive is to get some  cyanide .The sensible goldsmith doesn't fall prey to her bribing , shows her the door with a stern warning. Mara mandai Prema realizes that buying cyanide is not an easy job , wonders whom to approach ,remembers Abathbandhavan auto mama's words .'I will help you in all possible ways '.

JE Madam Shyla resumes duty after a long leave .Immediately after reaching the cabin asks peon to call Sara.Surprised to learn that Sara was on leave , calls him on phone & bombards him with questions. Sara saraLama giving poi mel poi answers...friend's wedding , busy with invitation distribution , no time for meeting her.

2 electricity board staff talking .One man is keen to know whether the day's courier has arrived as he has hit a jackpot to settle his score with Sara who thrashed for writing kisu kisu about Shyla /Sara on the office  wall. The matter is the man got to know about Sara's marriage thru his uncle , suruttufied uncle's invitation card , replaced the name on the cover with that of Shyla & couriered it to Madam. Courier boy delivers the letter , placed on Shyla's table , who slowly browses thru them , takes out the invitation envelope BGM Sariga Padhani Dhanipa

110th mudichu over

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - Why is it that women are portrayed as total fools in
serials??? Any woman, that too who is bitten once..... will be like
Shylaja??? beats me....
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP & Eljay..

This magic thaththaa is too bad... he asked KS to get three girls from the same family and when there are problems he leaves it to God and vanishes.. hmm
cool_rrk thumbnail
I so hated the episode yesterday- That Shailaja really needs a big slap across her face....imagine the kind of strain she is putting her child through when she cuts her own wrist (because the boyfriend is not hungry...) talk about abusive manic depressant personality.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Eljay.

What kind of characters..yuck.. how can anyone force / emotionally blackmail into loving a person..

Today my turn to update.. Edukondalavaada venkatramaNaa.. Govinda.. Govinda..

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No wonder Shyla is divorced!  How can anyone put up with this person?  She desperately needs treatment.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, cool!  I didn't know cyanide was available freely in the stores, just like rice and paruppu! 
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Cool..

This Prema might poison the food... who is going to eat it.. is it going to be a suspense or a Friday RKO...
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks LJ maa & Cool .. Shailaja , sariyana looosu 😡 .. Why most of the ladies in this serial behaves abnormally 😕 ...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thanks Eljay and Srima - now we know why that first hubby ran
thundai kaanum thuniyai kaanum from Shyla !! Ipdiyum oru jenmam !!
And this Sara?? enna oru coward??? Some one blackmails nna,
viratham ambO vaa??? uh huh