Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prismlight

Congo guys!!!

I am going to sleep over today's heartbreak. But tomorrow I will be fine again and rooting for my ArSh!!!! Love them to bits <3!!

😆😆 Good luck with that

i'm gonna root for KaSh because no matter what happens, no matter who or what the eternal couple in DMG is, i know, i believe that there's nothing better than KaSh.

'You can deny that Armaan and Shilpa are not the eternal couple, but you can't deny that Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand make your heart skip a beat, even in your dreams'
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Adorable_Anu*

ohh Nori, issit possible for the heaven to shift to the CFC section?

Whyyyyyyyyyyy ?🤔
sry No idea
oO-Kaju-Oo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

😆😆 According to KaSh it does lol

I want KaSh in a new show, can't stand DMG and this confussion anymore. Even the cv's seem more confused then we are. God it took them 7 months to realise that Ridhima still loves armaan? Wow seriously, it seems like they've been loosing alot of their memories.

yh thats kind true I really want them in a new serial only full of romantic kash scenes man -.- In dmg its like AR- ARSH- SR Then Again AR-ARSH- SR - alwys the same argh they cant stay in a way

-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
KongoShongo on the thread (:
I want KaSh in a new serial, Even if everything's okay with KaSh in DMG, I have lost hopes with the CV's. They can do nothing good.
They'll be back with their stupid techniques.
-Cherry- thumbnail
@Prajna: Lol ArSh might be there in DMG, but these cv's dnt knw how to use them, so they're just gonna waste them. Useless.

@Panchi: Seriously girl, nothin in the interview is worth ur or our time. Just ridiculous.

@Noori: ya, me and Anu wanna ask if we can move KaSh heaven yaar. I hate it here, like pure deteste.
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx swancyy....
just wanted to know...
ughhh,,,i hope they dnt strt any new kinda ridiculous thing..
Hope KaSh stays on forevr...lol

they really need to strt a new Shw on KaSh....

*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nori - swans & me were thinking! coz we don't want to come to DMG forum yaa. the MF just annoys us.

rinki - exactly. CVs se kuch nahin hone vala. they will always be confused. i want them in a new show.
annu02 thumbnail
Ya Nori Is It Possible?

Prajna- I lovee ur Avi in ur Dabba<33 missing old kash timess
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

@Prajna: Lol ArSh might be there in DMG, but these cv's dnt knw how to use them, so they're just gonna waste them. Useless.

@Panchi: Seriously girl, nothin in the interview is worth ur or our time. Just ridiculous.

@Noori: ya, me and Anu wanna ask if we can move KaSh heaven yaar. I hate it here, like pure deteste.

wish it would be like old times...only KASH centered show
-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Adorable_Anu*

Nori - swans & me were thinking! coz we don't want to come to DMG forum yaa. the MF just annoys us.

rinki - exactly. CVs se kuch nahin hone vala. they will always be confused. i want them in a new show.

Noori yaar, seriously try to understand our pain, it actually physically hurts me coming here. I rather go somewhere else and have more fun there, then be here and watch other gloat.