Frequent Posters

Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: RoKafan4eva

Res...!! <3

------------------------------
edit ;)

Kahan se shuru karun ?? OMG ! how happy i am right now pujaaa , i can't explain it in words 😕..
This update of yours has lifted my spirit to it's zenith..sachiii yaar..d forum had been so dead for d past few days n ur update was like..!!! ahh a fresh breath of air 😳..
I <3 ur work so much yaara 🤗
Ok , i'll start wid the siggies first..!! The sigs came out tremendously gorgeous ! like i will literally run out of words on describing how much of a beauty they are ! <3 they are OUTSTANDING ! and the effort and hardwork you've put into making these is clearly shown as the final product is superb! 😃
 I am seriously in love love with the coloring you used on all of them it's truly beyond gorgeous <3 i really cannot pick a favorite outta  them all as all are so beautifully made.
But the one i've in my dabba(as everyone calls it😆) seriously made me fall in love ! I was literally gazing right at it for like the longest time !
And now coming to my ahem-ahem cough cough * most favorite and the most  anticipated  stuff of all😍  ! RoKa Avis 😍 !  can you give me like a big big hug for this ! 🤗 you very well know how much i have craved and waited for this because i knew it would be big ! and that's exactly how I imagined it . Thank you for this specific  one it has truly made my day ! 😳 and haila ! I am in loveee with it ! 😆
The coloring is needless to say, Stupendous !! n RoKa are oh so! amazing in that one..hayeee...THIS IS PERFECTION PIJAA<3 😳..
Thanks a tonn yaar for making my day !
ILY Puja..muahh 🤗

ILY tooo my GANJI darling!!!
sry i dnt attend the forum frequently...bt abse m back  here...n m making more siggies...hope u luv them too meri jaan...thnx for such a biggg inspiring comment...HUGS...thnk god u  liked it yarrr!!!!

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i luved it yaar <33
btw ur almost done wid 50 pgs of this thread...!! congo yaar ;)
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice creations puja..keep up d good work...👏
coolgirl09 thumbnail
awww pooja 
srry yaar tumlog yaha dikhre hi nahiii
Roka_luvr4ever thumbnail
OOO MY GODDD...ITS AWSEMMM..CRAZY ABT ROKA ,,,LOV U ROKAAA😊THNKU 4 SHWING ME
Roka_luvr4ever thumbnail