Get into gear to welcom the future King of AKNV

swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Common everyone, we have good news to celebrate, it's been a while now since this forum been active in a positive way ,not only due to the bad track,but the shock of taking AKNV off air.
Only few days to go, let get ready to welcome Cutie as future Kinq, no doubt he is the KING, and send him off with a BANG.Please keep the forum busy with what ever we remember him of ,even the silliest things

I will start guessing what could be hidden  in the can of Worms to be enfold soon, and few questions on all our minds.

A while back someone raise a question as to why Queen mum kept Daima,especially the princes are grown up.Daima is a vital candidate , she play a big role in the game.She is the partner in crime with Queen mum.She use Daima to get what she wanted, and in return Daima get a hold on her,have a free hand in running the palace.

Queen mum pretend to favour Cutie more than Aryamonster, create hatred toward Cutie, what she was aiming for in a subtle way, and Daima being a substitute mum to Aryamonster coach him in the right direction.Hence jealousy become hate ,will even kill to get what he want.

If you adopt a child you do not let him know you are not the mother, but why she did, she knows that Cutie is the elder,he will automatically be heir, so she had to let him know he is adopted.So her monster son is entitle to be the  King.

I think from young age she raise Cutie to be the dutiful son ,show him kindness,and in return he would do anything for her, he worship her.(she use the tactic you reap what you sow) and let Daima had free rein of raising Aryamonster to acheve their goal.
Will be fun to see if some of our guessing realise.
Please join in,not long now for the show to go off.😭😭😭

Will Miss Cutie very much,I do hope he leave us with a BIG BIG SMILE ON HIS FACE and send them packing  to do their  time in Jail in the UK, Daima and Queen mum in Holloway Prison and Monster at Belmarsh.Uncle and unty doing community services wiping grafitti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudha_meenu thumbnail
Nice thought. very Happy that Cutie is going to be the real king.

And will Rewa be the Queen??????????????

Good story but they are ending it abruptly. its annoying...
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HAHAHAHA - I like the post.

I would prefer even quuenie mom and Dai ma in Belmarsh but is Belmarsh only for Men!!!
Cutie will be a kign and dumbo the queen!!!!
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cutie the cutest king ever and his mom the queen mom - good things happen to good people.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

what happens to Dumbo - I couldn't care less - she can go to hell for all I care.🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

As for other trash - idiots being thrown in Belmarsh and Holloway prison -  I don't think they will be granted visa by the immigration department and those baddies should  be given an evil and most horrible death - if it was left to me my punishment would be NOT be nice or pleasant - it would like watching Assassin's Creed 2 or Predator V Alien.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Cutie should not forgive queen-mom for treating his real mom horribly by keeping her prisoner all these years.