Posted: 13 years ago
It's a Maneet scene that could work as a one-shot, so, I thought I would share 😉

Armaan fans, no offense intended, all in fun.. so, hold the tomatoes please... 😉

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1447748?pn=144

OR

See below for the OS...Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshay, Adruman, aur Armaan

"What are you both watching??"
He asked and Dadi and Geet turned to look at him from the TV where some guy was in the shower looking to be in deep contemplation while stripped practically naked, the only thing offering him modesty a cleverly placed sink and the steam rising from the shower.
Geet giggled while Dadi looked sheepish. "It's Armaan." She said as if that explained everything.
"Who? And what is he doing?" He asked, his tone incredulous.
"Armaan." Dadi repeated.
"He is thinking of why he lost Riddhima for the 64 thousandth time." Geet piped in before adding, "He can only think really well when he has no clothes on." She was still snickering and Dadi was swatting at her to stop.
"Is this allowed on TV? I mean, don't we have a censor board? This is what you guys watch every night?"
"Well, he doesn't take his shirt off every night. He leaves it on at least once or twice a week." Geet was on a roll, and she kept laughing as she tried to hold back Dadi's attacks.
"Fine!" Dadi said as she got up from the couch and started walking to the kitchen. "I am going to see about dinner." Maan grabbed Dadi as she walked by, giving her a quick hug and saying, "Oh come on… don't be angry…" Dadi looked back at his face and he couldn't resist adding, "He has some big muscles, Dadima…" And Dadi hit him again before walking off into the kitchen.
Geet had gotten up off the couch as well to go help Dadi in the kitchen. Before she could manage it though, he pulled her off to the side behind a curtain that blocked them from Dadi's view.
"Akshay?" he asked.
"Armaan. Why? Jealous?" she asked, laughing again.
"Jealous of what?"
She shook her head, still laughing.
"So, this is what you both do every night? Watch men strip in the shower!"
She was laughing harder now.
He grabbed her around the waist to pull her close to him suddenly and she stopped.
"Maan… Dadi…" she started.
"Do you need to see me in the shower too, love, so I can make sure Adruman's image is erased from your mind?"
"It's Armaan, Maan!" she said as she smiled once more.
"How about the other part of what I asked." He leaned down to whisper.
She turned her head away shyly and he took the opportunity to drop a kiss by the side of her chin. Given her response to him, he couldn't resist another kiss below her ear and another on the skin of her shoulder. When he turned her face and bent to kiss her lips, she placed a hand over his mouth, shaking her head.
"Dadi would be able to tell…"
He pulled her hands down and hugged her tightly, saying, "I will have to make up for it tonight then." When he let her go and walked to the kitchen to join Dadi, she watched him with a hand over her heart wondering how she was going make it through dinner when her husband made promises like that.Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice title.....................cute one................
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HOTT! Please make a part 2 of this! :)
I like the way Maan *cough* couldn't remember Armaan's name😆