LTL Express - Issue #27

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #27

Editors Note

so…house is all cleaned and ready for Di and Jiju who are coming from Atlanta tomorrow morning…I have showered…and now im ready to get the LTL on the road…I know im behind in reading the last two issues…but they should be commented on by this next coming weekend…ive skimmed through them and they are rocking as usual!! so…lets do this…*woot woot* hehe…

JAZ

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

jnawaz

Naku and Babi have a conversation where Naku tells her that Baji knows about her real color…Babi doesn't want Naku to tell Dutta about Naku's real color…Babi asks her to wait til Ganesh Visharjan…Naku says she has left everything to Bappa…TaSha scene over lighting diya's…Dutta wants to decorate the mandir with lights…Naku says flowers will be better…she accidently spills color on him…Dutta changes into western clothes…everyone shocked…Naku staring…Dutta aks if he looks good…Naku says yes… then he goes to get Ganpati ki murti…Naku keeps vrat for the festive occasion…Duji return with murti but Baji refuses to do stapna saying Dutta will…he is all emotional…Naku tries to find out what happened…later Dutta comes and Duji have heart to heart about their friendship…Baji is better and tells Naku that Dutta is still dealing with Kaala leaving so to hold off on the truth about her color…at night Naku dreaming while sitting on the swing…Dutta comes with food cuz he knows she hasn't eaten…as she eats..he asks what she sees in him…Naku says his heart…Dutta says it was Naku that made him take others into consideration…Babi and AS go to mandir to match TaSha kundali's …pundit says some stuff about how Naku is Dutta's support in his life but remember that it's the support that gets hurt the most (sounded so much better in hindi)… some guy makes his entry…we don't see his face…but AS has a convo with him… …Dutta meets with Leela and Roops…he tells them he misses Kaala too… and asks them their feelings on Naku…they lie and say they are happy with TaSha jodi...Babi convinces Baji to convince Naku to not tell truth to Dutta about her color…Ganpati pooja going on…Dutta does ishara for Naku to sit next to him…Pundit says that since TaSha didn't get married with full rights Naku cant sit…he puts leaf instead…Naku prays that next year Dutta is sitting with is "wife"…everyone takes this to mean Naku has agreed to marriage…Naku puts flower on Bappa ki murti and says if flower falls right she tells truth, if it falls left she wont…Baji uses a fan to make it fall left…Naku is crying…Dutta sees…Naku tries to cover by saying its happy tears…Dutta says he doesn't want to see that either…Dutta thinking about Naku…Naku talking to Bappa asking why He thinks she should lie…

Precap: Naku with hand over a diya talking to Bappa saying if you want me to stay black then fine….

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hey All...how u doin? I am working in the weekend...so forgive me for this crappy effort.
TaSha
The scene from Thursday's episode. Dutta sits to do pooja and he wants Naku to sit with him. He signals Naku to sit with him and Naku starts to go to him only to be interrupted by the pandit. He tells everyone Naku and Dutta are not married properly so she cant do pooja with him. Thats when Naku prays aloud to the lord to bless Dutta so that next year he will do pooja with his wife thus accepting Dutta's proposal. This delights everyone especially Dutta.
So the lady said yes and what a perfect way to say yes. And such fabulous silent communication that went on between TaSha which made the scene worth watching.

Others
Dutta with Rups and Leela on Thursday's epi. Now people might ask what's so great about that scene? I will say it was a first...the first time Dutta was shown interacting with his younger sisters. Otherwise though he loves his sisters he seems distant with them. But I also loved how Dutta gave a message to his sisters that they must understand Naku is now an integral part of his life and should not cause problems if they cant accept her. This is what you call the man of the house who rules with a kind but firm hand.

SOTW(Bromance):The amazing DuJi scene from Tuesday and Wednesday epi. Baji feels bad for keeping Naku's secret from Dutta. He feels Kala's words are right. Naku tries to console him but no avail. Finally Dutta who has realized Baji is upset due to Kala's words comes and makes Baji realize that by taking Kala's words to heart he is being unfair to Dutta. And yeah we got a DuJi hug.

JKG SOTW:We always knew Dutta had it in him to be a JKG(Joru Ka Ghulam). He proved us all right in the Monday's epi first by ineffectively trying decorate the pooja place. Poor guy was staring so much at Naku that he forgot how to light a match. Then later he agreed to whatever decorations ideas Naku suggested. Ole le le! My sher is trying so hard to please!Btw in the same scene I wanted to push AS and Baji out of the house...they were watching TaSha as if they were watching a shooting or something. Poor TaSha...have no privacy at all.

Yeh kya ho gaya SOTW:So on Monday's epi Dutta tried to impress Naku with a new dressing style which turned out to weird. While I am ok with that...why did he remove his earrings?

For those who want to protest and bring back the earrings here is something for you:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/33889080

Can it be shorter please SOTW:The Baji-Babi scene from Wednesday's epi and Naku-Bappa scene from the Friday epi. The length could have been half for both. The camera work on the Bappa scene was such that I half expected Bappa to come to life and start talking to Naku. LOL!

Can it be longer SOTW: The TaSha scene from the beginning of Thurday's epi...from the promo it looked a part of it was chopped off. Pray why?!!!

Chalo...thats all from me this week. Sorry for the crappy effort! Maafi saab!

Dialogue of the Week

jnawaz

Male

"Main nahin jaanta ke tumne Bappa se kya manga Nakusha, lekin main Bappa se sirf tumhara saath mangta hoon." – Dutta

omg…such a simple line…yet so powerful…all he wants is for Naku to be with him always…baas itna sa khwab hai…that in lifes ups and downs she is there with him, by his side, holding his hand…as long as he has Naku…he is a happy man…this line shows how much Dutta has grown as a character…look back at Dutta Bhao from when the show started…he was a man who didn't need anyone but his family…he didn't need a companion or love in his life…actually…he didn't want it…but now…now the same man who refused to go to God's house unless coaxed…he is now bowing his head to God and asking for Naku ki saath…wow…just…wow…I loved this bit just loved it!!

Female

"Yeh kya kiya tune Bappa…phool ulte haath pe gira? Yeh teri marzi hai, ke main aapna saach aapne andar hi ghod doon? Nahin samaj aaya mereko tera yeh faisla Bappa…nahin samaj aaya. Kaiko kiya tune ye…kaiko jhoot ka raasta leneko bola tu…" - Naku

ok…tear…and not happy tears!! this line…omg…I felt so bad for Naku…the girls has lived with this lie all her life and it never really bothered her…it was just a part of her life she couldn't change…a part she didn't want to change…but now…now that she loves Dutta and he reciprocates those feelings…haye haye…this girl cant live this lie any more…the burden of this one lie is weighing on her shoulders…she cant even sit in peace…she wants to be honest with Dutta cuz she knows how important that is in a relationship and how important that is to Dutta himself…she wants a clean start…no hidden truths…no deception…she thought ke …koi aur saath deh naa deh…her Bappa will give her saath…but when the flower fell…she was broken and her faith in her Bappa was slightly shaken…not to mention her heart to heart with Bappa later on…but this one…it showed Naku's true plight

Warm & Fuzzies

Dancingdoll

Hey Guys,

So, This week was awesome with Naku saying "I do"....and here DD jumps with her camera, on the spot!!...

W&M#1 : Rang Badalti Odhani...errr....Vest!

So, We were lurking around Bappa's potential place in PN, when what do we see - Dutta alone in the temple, lighting Dia's, but his eyes searching for something, So, we obviously thought it has to be Naku and there our telepathy request was answered, and Naku walks in and starts lighting the dias too!...Ab toh mazaa aayegaa because when Naku comes around, Dutta ko uski newly inflected bimaari maar leti hai - Lovearia!!...*LoL*...The symptoms are visible, stammering, Aankh choorana toh kabhie aankh milaana, staring with unbated eyes and shaking hands. Right now, we see Dutta staring at Naku and in the process forgetting how to light a matchstick!! Kya? Are you telling me Dutta doesnt know how to light a match stick...Naah! Yeh toh Loveria ka ek aur symptom hai! *ROFL*...Naku moves to help Dutta because he keeps lighting the matchstick and in turn burning his fingers!!....(yeh DON hi hai na?...Please remind me!!....*scratches head*....ahem ahem...)Nakuji...Yeh sab ladkoan ke chochlein hote hain!! He is lighting the matchstick, but then getting lost in you! He even forgets he has a lighted match in his hand! So, anyways, Naku has ignored our warning and she has taken complete control. Dutta is watching her with awe!! (Thinking what? Ki waah, meri Biwi ko matchctick bhi jalaani aati hai...kitni talented hai? *ROFL*)...Oh, I just turned and realized that I wasnt the only snoopy one here (ahem ahem....i am not at all snoopy...this is my job....*realizes the topic has drifted*...ahem ahem...sorry, so, I was saying....), I see Baaji and AS also snooping.....Kyun bhai kyun?? chod do dono ko akela....kaam nahi hai kya?....So, here Dutta starts stammering....he wants bulbs to decorate the temple but Naku wants flowers!! (wow!! Am I going to see the first Hubby-Wifey fight here?? *picks a pillow and puts on the lap*...chalo, ab fight karo! *ROFL*)...and le!! What boring hubby-wifey can they be, both of them agreed to the other's choice and Here I am snoring with boredom!! *LoL*...Okie...But Finally Naku got her way and it's flowers! (Le! Yeh bhi koi fight thi....I need to give them lessons on some real fist fight....Ya jungle waali palm fight hee dikhaa dete!! *ROFL*)...
Phew, Now Naku is leaving for Rangoli but Dutta se dekhaa nahi jaa raha...He wants to talk more....and he tries stopping her but BOOM!!!....The plate in Naku's hand slips and the color falls on Dutta's black vest!!....and what do we see here, Naku has started cleaning the vest with her hands while getting all chances of touching Dutta and OOPH UUUU MAAA!! Dutta's expressions are priceless, he is not able to take the physical touch and abruptly shrugs her hand! (Bechaara, Koi toh aadmi ke dil ki haalat samjho!! *gives knowing wink to the forum*)...BTW, Yeh AS and Baaji, itnaa muh phaad phaad ke kya has raheing hain....grrrr.....Official KMHs!!.....grrrrrrrrr
So, we are here loitering in the living room,catching all the glimpses of Bappa's welcoming party in our lenses ki what we hear.....a loud, "THUD"!!...We turn to see Roops with her shocked expression, staring at something far away...We folow her line of sight and *camera shakes*...Ooops sorry!!....My camera was also gng to fall from my hands but I guess I have a better grip that Roops!!...There was Dutta with his Hideous sports coat, a glimpse of cool checked shirt and a pair of jeans!! Ooph uuuuuu Maaa!!....Like me everyone has gathered on the site!!!!.....Well, Its Dutta, so, I can't say he wasn't looking drool worthy, because he is drool worthy, with or without clothes *ROFL*, and I am no Fashion Police, so, I will better keep mum here but I would definitely say that

Tere Pyaar mein kya kya na kiaa ae Naku
Kabhie hideous jacket pehnaa toh kabhie nangaa bhi ghooma!!
*ROFL*....

So, here our teenaged, just-in-love Dutta wants to impress his GF Naku, and wears the hideous most dress and the only fashion police that he is bothered about is Naku!! Arre, Naku kahaan se police banegi, usse toh apne Saab kaise bhi achche lagte hain, just like u forum guys - "with or without clothes"...*ROFL*...

Oh! But you guys didnt notice but our camera captured a hidden moment. While leaving Dutta checks out Naku, top to bottom and we sneaked in his heart to see what he was thinking, oouii...He was admiring her clothes too....Made Naku look at her attire....A silent compliment passed between the two....Haye, Kabhie publicly itne vocal ho jaatein hain, that we have to run for cover and kabhie, they blush profusely....Have yeh Pyaar, teri leela apram paar hai!! *sighs*...*ROFL*

W&M#2 : New Devotee in town

"Bappa jo binaa kuch kahe, dil ki baat samajh jaaye"....This had to hit us hard, right at the core of our heart!!....For the first time, Our Dutta, the new Bappa's devotee in town, goes all the way to welcome Bappa! He has been introduced to BAPPA by his love, he owes a lot to this god and hence, the celebration also had to have a touch of his love...His love has always been defined by the underlying understanding that Naku and he shares! They dont need words to communicate, they can very well be the Adam and Eve who had no language between them but they would still live happily for rest of their life, because Love was their language!!.....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
"Zindagi mein pehli baar, apni marzi se, inke saamne sar jhookaaya hai, jo karoongaa poore man aur vidhi ke saath karoonga"....Dutta has become an ardent believer in Bappa, after all, how could he escape, Bappa gave an atheist more than what he asked for! And even here, we see him yet again staring at Naku...he just cant get enough of her - right?

W&M#3 : Naku says - "I do"

For Dutta and Naku, the impending wedding, though a required bond, was still namesake bcoz in their hearts they were "one". Naku had kept vrat for him and he inturn wanted to give her the required rights, sit beside me like a man and wife and support me in my pooja. The traditional obligations and customs stopped Naku in her tracks but Naku was unmoved. Dutta looked concerned at seeing Naku's state but Naku assures him that Its alright, she is fine and he need not worry about her! Dutta was also hurt that Naku cannot sit with him as his wife but Naku finally assured him with her own style of saying "I do". I cannot sit now, but I promise to be beside you always, henceforth. How? - Naku accepts his proposal. Subtly, yet publicly and with bappa's blessings. Her acceptance also had her underlying selfless trait! She wanted the blessing for her "Saab", that he gets his wife, his love and happiness! Dutta's happiness had no bounds and no words to express it. Bappa entered the house and gave his new devotee a welcome gift - his proposal was accepted, exactly in his style, publicly but no warmth lost.

W&M#4 : Meine Pyaar Kyun kiyaa?

We see in the late evening Naku, sitting on the swing in the lawn, waiting for the much awaited sight of the moon, to break her fast and lost in the mushy thoughts of Dutta! And then we caught Dutta in front of her with one hand behind his back, hiding something. We sneak behind his back to see a plate of food!!...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............Hubby has brought food for his wife to feed her!!....How sweet can a hubby be!!...(All Hubbies of the world, are you seeing and listening...this is for you)...Dutta hands over the plate to Naku!...Oye!!....usse Khilaa!!...Naku is again into her, "Saab bahut achche hain" mode because noone has ever done anything for her, for the first time a man not only touched the chords of her heart but also took care of her voluntarily. Dutta on the contrary feels that his actions are nowhere close to what naku has done for him. Did anyone miss the "Doosre" to "Apnoan" correction?? awwwwww....How sweet!!...
Dutta asks a frank question, "There is nothing in me for someone to love me, then what did you find in me?"...(Seriously Dutta, check the forum here...You would be tired of reading the list out! *LoL*)...Naku has a one word reply - "Dil". This spoke volumes! A man who might want his way around but his "way" always had the welfare of others hidden behind!
Oh! we see Dutta blushing and decides to let the topic go here before there is no way to differentiate his blushing face and a brick! *ROFL*

W&M#5 : Dost Dost hee raha!

Baaji is caught tensed on the lens. Naku tries reasoning with him but he gets agitated and shows his pain to her, he feels he is not from the family after what Kala calls him "Aasteen ka saanp". Oh! then we see our Dutta making a grand entry with all style!!...Dutta at sarcastic best! And no one could do justice to this scene, except PD, my huns and WS describes it...Her words -
"Dutta was restrained but he spoke with meaning and sensitivity in his voice. His eyes conveyed the disapproval he felt for Baji demeaning their life-long friendship by deeming himself an outcast. For considering that he is nothing more, than Dutta's right-hand man or his most trusted employee. Dutta was appalled that Baji who is ready to give his life for Dutta and Dutta for him, can even entertain such thoughts because Dutta has always treated him like his real brother. It was never a relationship of favours for them – they are family. Period.

Bringing up the story of the watch, which held much value for them both, showed how well Dutta understands Baji. He knew he had helped him in his time of need but had not made it seem like Dutta was accepting his charity. That kind of deep understanding, respect and love for each other is truly one-in-a-kind. Dutta did not bring it up all these years, so as not to make Baji uncomfortable but today he broke his silence. He had to remind Baji in the most profound way what his friendship means to him.

The question he left for Baji 'tell me how to repay you?' was rhetorical – he knew Baji does not really believe their relationship is of 'give and take' or hisaab-kitaab. The friendship is unconditional. Yet, hearing this from Dutta only made Baji cry harder as he sensed the hurt and anger behind that question. Only Baji is snookered, he cannot explain his growing insecurity because it would require revealing the truth and Baji does not have the heart to tell him yet. Kala's words have unnerved Baji because of the guilt festering in his mind."
need I say more? *sniff sniff* *emotional muh*

W&M#6 : Mein Bachcha nahi!..par Mathematics mein Lochcha hai!

Sethji is so eager to grow and take responsibility that he refuses to believe that he is still a kid. Moreover, Dutta image of a brother to the three witches, influences him a lot to be an ideal brother to Naku! This gives us some of the really Fuzzy moments!!
When Babi asks Sethji to keep his mouth mum about Naku's color, Sethji retorts - "Mein abhi badaa ho gaya hai, sab samajh mein aata hai mere ko, Tu kitnaa cheek cheek karti rehti hai, phukat mein dant ti rehti hai"...and if that scolding was not enough for him, within few minutes our camera caught one more scolding in line!!....When Sethji touches AS's sensitive chord that why isnt she sitting in the pooja (meant for married women), Babi scolds him yet again and Sethji this time retorts too, but in his mind, "Aayi toh sirf cheek cheek hi nahi, saath mein aaj paglaa bhi gayi hai" *ROFL*....He is the cutest eager-to-be-man in town! *ROFL*
Sethji's monologue with self about his aspirations to become next Baaji Rao but then change of plans and being an "achcha aadmi" and taking care of his Taayi and Aayi, then sudden realization that for "Aachcha Aadmi" he has to study was so comical!!! *LoL*

Then Sethji's suddent surge to study makes him aware of a serious lochcha:

If 2+2 = 4
2*2 = 4

then, if 3+3 = 6
then why isn't 3*3=6? *scratches her head*

Kya renowened mathematicians ka dimaag phir gaya tha or were they drunk to introduce this lochcha? *rofl*

Enjoy the weekend guys!!

Love,

DD

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hello all you Beautiful people! It's....
*Aisha peers at Clock*
It's 1am here. And I just finished watching all of this week's LTL episodes. I know, I know! I couldn't help myself okay? Actually I was searching all of Youtube for a certain Cut TaSha Scene.

*Aisha Twirls Pepsi Bottle*
Kya karoon? I really, REALLY want to see it! I DEMAND that it be shown! Well anyways.

What a Week. You know despite the dragging I still am not worried! Even though we could a PreCap that is certain to bring out feelings off Rage in even the MILDEST Mannered person I STILL don't feel so worried! Or angry! Huh.
*Aisha Stares at Pepsi*
I think I drink too much of this stuff.
*Aisha Grins and Takes Another Sip*
So shall we get to it?

*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

SethJi. Has to be.

So. Let's see. What Scene was there this week that was Sweet? Damn it, I'm missing Kishore. Chalo let's think.
*Aisha Ponders*
Ah yes. Of course.
*Aisha Grins at SethJi*
How CUTE is this kid??? I swear he is seriously helping me get over my Kishore Heartbreak. How Sweet was he in that Tuesday episode? When he came into the room wher Naku and Baabi were talking just before the Pooja and he told Naku how she was looking beautiful even though she's in that black make up?
*Aisha Squeals*

I absolutely LOVED that small Moment! I have really missed the Naku-SethJi Scenes! Hopefully we'll be getting some more of those. I mean, if the CVs want to Drag then why not with SethJi! The kid is a better actor than most other people in this Drama. *Cough* Sundar *Cough*
And every Scene he has been in this week has been brilliant. So this week, this section belongs to SethJi. 
*Aisha Applauds SethJi*
And Dutta.
*Aisha Gazes Dreamily at Dutta*
How Sweet was Dutta this week? Manaoing Baji? Dressing up for Naku? Bringing her food to break her Vrat?
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*
This guy is unbelievably Sweet. As sweet as Jalebi. Ghulab Jaman sweet. Yum.

*Aisha Puts Hand On Heart And Sighs*

Shock Characters: SethJi and Dutta

Shock Factor: 7/10

(Loved it. These two guys were LOVELY this week. I want more of this Sweetness, please.)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

SethJi and Baji's Shiftiness!

This kid is on a roll isn't he? He hasn't been around for ages and now that he's back he's just stealing the limelight! So who else laughed like a loon when SethJi got scolded by Baabi and he thought to himself about how she's going crazy?
*Aisha ROFLs*
"Aayi toh aaj chik chikee hi nahin, saath mein aaj paglah bhi gayi hain! Phutla SethJi varna maar pareh ghi!"
*Aisha Bursts Into Laughter*
And Oh God I don't know who is going to be throwing chappal at me for laughing at this but oh Dear God! I was absolutely laughing my head off in Friday's episode! When Baji was looking shifty and moved the fan so that the flower would fall the wrong way!
*Aisha Giggles Helplessly*
Come on! That was funny! It was SO Funny! And then the way he asked maafi from Bappa for doing that! I know I should be annoyed with Dimples there but oh Lord! He was funny!

Shock Characters: SethJi and Baji!

Shock Factor: 8/10

(I was absolutely killing myself laughing with these two!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

The Dragging? Baji's Gadhapan? Baabi's Constant Crying? The PreCap?

*Aisha Clears Throat and Twiddles Thumbs*
So. Which one should I pick? All of the above? I have to say.... I actually wasn't that angry with any of the above choices.
*Aisha Ducks Chappal*
Look here me out here! We all know that all this Dragging is to build the Suspense and the CVs are using every excuse possible to stop Naku from revealing her Truth until the very end of Ganesh Utsav. We know that however the Reveal happens it is going to happen suddenly and not in a calm and rational manner. It's a Drama people. There is no way this Reveal will happen without any Drama. I admit Baabi's Crying is annoying. Dear God the woman looked like she was having a breakdown on Monday. I don't think Naku should have told Baabi anything about Baji. First she suspected him and now she's with him in delaying the Truth. The Guilt is eating away at her, huh? But suspecting BAJI? How can she suspect BAJI of all people? Has she not been witness to this Legendary Dostana? Baabi seriously. Even Naku's Beauty can't come between this Love. Plus first she agreed with Naku in telling Dutta about everything ASAP and now she's backtracked and is with Baji on delaying it for as long as they can.
*Aisha Rolls Eyes*
The woman is crazy. As for Baji's Gadhapan. Kya kahoon? Bechara tension ka maara. And looks like he's lost his marbles again. But we all know it's to Drag it all. And actually Baji understands Dutta quite well. After that DuJi Hug Scene on Wednesday when he saw Dutta was still hurting from Kala's Truth I understood why he he wants to delay it. I know it sounds daft to withold something so important and the longer they keep it secret the worse the consequences can potentially be.... but I understand why he did it.
He doesn't want Dutta to be hurt. He loves him after all. And we always want to protect the ones we love. Hmm.
And the PreCap? That'll hopefully last a maximum of five minutes. Naku gets her answer and that's it. Maybe we'll get a good Promo on Saturday or Sunday. Maybe the Cut Scene will be aired! I'm staying positive here.

*Aisha Nods Determinedly*
In fact the only two things that seriously made me angry were:
1) The Cut TaSha Scene
2) The Removal of Dutta's Sexy Earrings.
I see that you all agree.
Shocking. An absolute TRAVESTY. How DARE they remove those Earrings?! I want the kurtas back. I want them back now. If no kurtas mean no Earrings then damn it BRING BACK THE KURTAS. And don't get me started on the Cut Scene. I have been scouring Youtube for a full version of that Scene. I have complained to ColorsTC Youtube Channel. I am DISTRAUGHT I tell you! I want me that TaSha Scene!
*Aisha Glowers*

Shock Issues: The Earrings and the TaSha Scene.

(I want those Earrings back. I want them back NOW. *Aisha Glare*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Man in White

*Aisha Stares*

Oh God. The Man in White is Dutta's DAD. SriRam Patil. And... Dutta has a BROTHER.

*Aisha Looks Dubiously at CVs*

Really I don't even know what to say here. AS is a Good Guy. And.... Dutta's Dad is Evil??? I am confused. In fact, I'm not even going to think about it.
Hmm.

Shock Moment: Man in White is SriRam Patil. Good Heavens.

(I don't know what's going to happen here. I have no idea. Chalo. Dekhtay hain.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

DuJi and SethJi

*Aisha Takes a Swig of Pepsi and Ponders*
Vah! Dosti ho to aisi. Seriously yeh Scene dekh kar meri toh aankhein barr aayi. These two share such a beautiful Friendship. It's just heartwarming to watch. What can I say that hasn't already been said? These two are just MINDBLOWING.
Dutta knew something was up with Baji the moment Baji refused to do Stapna with Dutta. He was annoyed at first with Baji's refusal but I'm pretty sure he knew something was up. Baji has been distracted the last few episodes and Dutta had noticed that so I am not surprised that he followed Naku and Baji and walked in at the right moment!
Loved the way he told the story of the watch. Baji's reaction on seeing the watch was heartwrenching. You knew from his expression that this was some defining moment of their relationship. And Dutta's hurt could be seen and heard in his words. Baji told Dutta he sold that watch for 500 when in actual fact he had just given Dutta the money and used the watch as a bahana. He knew that Dutta wouldn't take his help. Baji knows Dutta inside out. And giving him 500? Thats a lot of money and it was probably every penny he'd saved up over a long time.
Baabi has had her breakdown and now it's Baji's turn. God. I felt really bad for him and I seriously got all teary eyed and choked up watching that scene!
The way Dutta gave him the watch and told him to hide it lest the sight of it remind him of their friendship.... wow. Baji looked like he was breaking right there. And Dutta looked so hurt!
*Aisha Stifles Sob*
Dutta goes to walk out, angry and hurt and Baji cries out to stop him. He can't just let him leave like that, all hurt and angry. Baji knows what he said hurt Dutta. And that hurt him in turn. What can he do to make it better? He doesn't have any words so he just goes over there and Hugs him.
I'm telling you I got all choked up watching that. Then the way Baji apologised for taking Kala's words to heart, the way he sobbed his heart out on Dutta's shoulder ....
*Aisha Gets Emotional*
When Baji Hugged Dutta, the smile on Dutta's face was wonderful.
*Aisha Holds Hand Over Heart, Teary Eyed*
He held him back and let him cry on him. I'm telling you, Dutta when he loves someone? He loves them truly and deeply.
And when Baji mentioned how Kala's words had affected him into thinking he is a Paraya for Dutta, the hurt and emotion on Dutta's face was heartbreaking. Here he finds that not just Naku but also BAJI has been hurt by his Tayi. The two most important people in his life, the two people he loves the most have been deliberately hurt by his Kala Tayi.
And that's why when Baji asked Dutta to bring Kala back, Dutta refused. How could he bring back the woman who had deliberately wounded these two people who are the closest to his heart? And Dutta walks away. He walked away because he didn't want Baji or Naku to see how hurt he still is by Kala but Baji noticed this and THAT'S why he went to Naku and told her to wait some more.

*Aisha Blows Nose*
And if THAT wasn't enough even SethJi had me getting all emotional this week. it was really quite heartwrenching to see SethJi so disgusted and disappointed with his father. Thank God he has better Role Models like Dutta and Baji to look up to now. Ganpat is just ridiculous. A terrible father and husband. Baabi kept a vrat for him and does he care? No. And SethJi looked disappointed and hurt by that. It must be horrible to see a father be so disregarding of the mother. I liked how SethJi told Ganpat that he doesn't have time to "paer dhabao" because he has to look after his Aayi and Tayi.
I swear it is seriously HEARTBREAKING to see a kid THAT young have to act more mature than he is and all because his father isn't being the Man he should be. SethJi really IS the Man of the house. He has taken all of Ganpat's responsibilities and is actually trying to fulfill them.
I hate Ganpat.
*Aisha Glares at Ganpat*
And the anger and confusion on SethJi's face when Ganpat was laughing at him was just... it made my heart crack.
*Aisha Throws Chappal at Ganpat*
SethJi was getting angry and he hated the fact that Ganpat uses Dutta Sri Ram Patil's name as a way to get what he wants. I'm telling you when SethJi grows up he's going to batter Ganpat so badly Ganpat won't be able to see out of either of his eyes.
And then Baabi comes in and we get the same disappointment and hurt from her that we got from her son.
I seriously felt bad watching this Scene. My heart went out to Baabi especially when she prayed that no woman should ever get a man like this Ganpat in marriage. God.
And in front of SethJi she said this!
That poor kid. He shouldnt have to deal with this at such a young age.

Shock Moments: SethJi and DuJi Scenes.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(To not cry after watching these Scenes... you need to have a heart of STONE I tell you.)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

DuJi Hug

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

I know you cheered when DuJi Hugged. WHO didn't?
*Aisha Searches For the People Who Didn't*
Noone? I KNEW it. That Scene was Cheer worthy! And there wasn't any other was there? The rest of this week was just Gadhapan, Rhona Dhona and the Minimum of TaSha.
*Aisha Rolls Eyes*
Ah well. Next week maybe?
*Aisha Stares Sternly at CVs*

Shock Moment: DuJi Kiss, uh, I mean, Hug and Makeup.

(DuJi is BRILLIANT. Dostana Zindabad!)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. Is Anyone Surprised?

I have to say despite the lack of kurtas and damn it even the lack of Sexy Earrings Dutta STILL managed to look Hot. He looked Hot on Monday's episode when he was trying to light the match and failing! Awww! And then when he was staring at Naku!

*Aisha Fans Herself*
And oh God the way he walked down those stairs after the Clothes Change! That was one seriously Sexy Walk. And the way he walked into Naku and Baji's Conversation. Good grief. God knows how I'm still alive. But the HOTTEST Moment was the Dutta in White Kurta and Moonlight. Afsoos it was cut short damn it.
*Aisha Glares at Colors Channel*
But what we DID get was just...
*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*
Wow. Nothing comes even close to beating this guy when it comes to Hotness.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. In a White Kurta. In the Moonlight.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(You know maybe it's a GOOD thing he wasn't wearing his Earrings. God knows maybe that would have killed us all off.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha. Of Course

*Aisha Takes a Swig of Pepsi*

First of course I direct you to Our Youtube Goddess's Channel:

*Aisha Throws Pepsi to Ritz*

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435
And now we proceed to the TaSha Scenes.

Monday TaSha Scenes:

I'm dead. I am so dead. How CUTE were these two???
And it was such a DIFFERENT Romantic Scene! I have never seen such a NORMAL and SUBTLE Romantic Scene on TV EVER. I am so GLAD that the CVs haven't turned Dutta into a typical Drama Lover Hero and Naku into the typical Sharmili Heroine! I loved that it was DUTTA who was getting all awkward around Naku! Loved that Naku kept giving him side glances as though she was checking what he was doing!
*Aisha Giggles*
And oh God the MUSIC" WHO is the Music Editor???? That Guy deserves a Hug and PEPSI! I LOVE that guy! Or girl! My God! That Music is enough to kill me!
I loved how Dutta was trying to light the match and then the second Naku comes he just freezes!
*Aisha LOLs*
 And he burnt his hand! And I loved how Naku didn't immediately rush over and grab his hand and was all "SAAB! You've burnt your hand let me put medicine on it!" She just acted how actualyy I would have acted if I saw someone burn their fingers holding a match. Her expression was like "What's he doing? He can't light a match?"
And when Naku took the match off him Dutta just stood and stared. Poor guy. He's gone. Loved his Smile! And did he try to initiate the conversation? Why I do believe he did!
Good for you Dutta! Even though he was being all awkward and his voice was so soft and hesitant. Loved it! And the second Naku suggests Flowers it's all "Flowers it is!"
And why did he try to stop her? I seriously want to know! Or maybe it's just a habit with him now to grab Naku when she walks by!
Loved how when Naku was trying to clean his jacket he looked all "Um... Uh...She's touching me! Wow. Uh... Now what do I do?"
And that rang-on-kala comment? Dutta looked at Naku like he was thinking "You are the Rang in my Kala coloured Life."
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*
So sweet!
And the Scene where Naku checks out Dutta? Loved it. More please. And Dutta looked kinda pleased when Naku told him he looked "Bahut acchey"
*Aisha Grins*
And oh God.
Naku: "Kisi nay rang laga diya toh?"
Dutta Gives Sexy Look "Toh acha hoga."
I am dead. In Heaven. All PM's should be addressed to the Seventh Level.
Oh God. He was flirting. FLIRTING. in that Subtle Dutta way. Liking it!
*Aisha Winks at Dutta*
And that last Look they shared? They were saying Goodbye and you could see that they didn't WANT to do it.
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

The TaSha Moonlight Scene:
It was short. Tragically so. And Cut as well, damn it. But the four minutes we DID get...
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*
Lovely. Heavenly.
He brought her FOOD. He remembered that she is keeping a Vrat. And that look on his face when Naku said "Dil." Lord.
*Aisha Fans Herself*
Just click on the link and watch it. I have no words. Damn it. If only we got to see the next jhula part!

*Aisha Sobs*

Shock Moment: TaSha Scenes.

(I seriously want that Jhula Scene. I feel cheated. I want it.)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

_Sanjana23_

Hey everyone.. :D
Here I am again with my disappointment of the week.. Okay this weeks' disappointment is well split into two parts..
First disappointment is Dutta's new clothing range that the wardrobe wala's have given our handsome hunk.. He is totally gorgeous and then he is put in the most mismatched clothes ever.. =(( What is going on people?? Please bring back the Kurta's and if not then atleast the earrings.. I mean why have they gone..?

Second disappointment is actually to do with the forum.. I have noticed with the recent track many negative posts have been opened.. I know everyone is annoyed that the CV's are dragging but come on guys? We have had worse dragging? Look at chi chi and mawalli track? even the episodes before/after TaSha wedding dragged but there was no -ve vibes? It is an important time of the year for many people in India at the moment and we must respect and give the CV's time. They have never let us down and yes they are dragging but they have their reasons too..

I hope everyone will support LTL rather than attack it..
Don't mean to offend anyone but I am quite disappointed by the -ve vibes in the forum so couldn't help but say it..
Take Care.. Catch you all again next week.. :D

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey,hi n howdy all...sab teek taak chal raha hain ke nahi???...hehe...*hugz*...
man its been one long week...last wkend away,fam,study n lectures...im beat...not 2 mention this weeks eps...that had plenty of draggin...*dukhi pose*...its my sis's bday this weekend...so hopefully that will cheer me up 4m the mess that was 2days ep flower falling n all...*rolls eyes* (fri ep)...maha drag...ooo n Baji...who while reading live upd8 i felt lyk beating wiv a stick...but after watching the ep 4gave...as he so cutely asked Bappa 4 4giveness 4 stepping in n doin wat he thgt was ryt 4 Dutta n the whole fam...start of the week was gr8...*giggles* Duji scenes...taSha scenes thru out wer gr8...still i feel cheated bout the parts that wer cut...*sad face*...hope aage se this neva happens again...enuff said lets jump 2 SSOTW...b4 mum jumps down my thraotabout gettin stuff ready 4 2mwz...lol...

Actor/Character

Vinay Rohrra 25 % / Baji Rao 20 %
Not totally sure if i'v ever given Vinay a actor star...*thinks*...hehe...chal nay diya tho aaj de diya...n how cud i not after his perf this week...the DuJi scenes this week wer jus as gud as the taSha scenes...hehe...
Vinay is a fantastic actor...theres no doubt about it...his character is witty,funny n high on lyf...he makes u laugh n giggle wiv his words n his teasin...n Vinay plays his part perfect...i wonder if he's a lil Baji in real lyf...thats y evything he says n does as Baji seems 2 flow n look so natural...this week howeva we saw a diff side of Baji's character...on tues after happily bringin Bappa home wiv his bhau...Baji is all smiles...then all of a sudden he becomes a lil uneasy remembering Kala's word about him becuming aastin ka saap...the sad looking xpression Vinay displayed...while hearin Kala's words...made me wana beat Kala...soz fivr...but Baji looked so so sad...n that jus wasnt ryt...sadness isnt meant 4 sum1 so always happy lyk Baji...then wen AS said that both her sons will do the sthapna...Baji ka tho rang hi urr gaya...Vinay looked lyk he'd jus been told he was fired...even his dialogue 2 AS..."meri kya zaroorath hain"...the words seemed so out of step...n the way Vinay said em all edgy n apologetic...the tone n they way he said it...even

sounded odd 2 Dutta...see how he was looking @ him...lyk wat the hell are u on about...Baji then says...Bhau is older...so he shud do it...

luv luv luved Dutta's reply 2 Baji's words..."kyun tere haathoh mein mehndi hain"...rofl...awww Baji the cutie...cud see where this was goin...

so he touched Dutta's arm n jus said...aap bare ho...it was kinda lyk a respect gesture but also a kind of plea...Baji always being haapy isn't jus wat we always xpect...but also wat the other LTL characters xpect...n wen Naku looks @ Baji n sees that he is lookin a lil sad...she begins 2 worry...the reassuring smile Baji gives her...was heartbreaking...Vinay made me wanna cry after c'in

that smile...also the worried xpression on his face wen he sees TaSha sharing a lil eye contact...was 2 gud...u cud jus read worry ryt off his face...

pundit hands out wat i think was prashaad...while Baji looks sadly @ his hands...removes his patti...then wiv a sinking look on his face he hurries away... Baji goes 2 his room all sad n weepy...thinking n remembering again wat Kala has said 2 Dutta about him...man Baji looked so sad...then wen Naku cums n

q's him...he so sadly tells her 2 go n leave him alone...he looked lyk he was about 2 burst in2 tears...Naku continues asking...he then looks @ her...n

all weepy tells her not 2 ask him any questions howeva he is...he is ok...any1 who has a heart must of felt gutted 4 Baji @ this point...if u dint well...

tu kiss mitti ki bani hain...hehe...nhow gettin bk 2 the scene...Baji asks her again 2 leave...ryt on the verge of tears...his voice was all sad n low...

espesh wen he said the kyun peeche pari hain line...Vinay's xpression on this bit was mindblowing...moved me 2 tears...it was so not nice nice c'ing Baji lyk this...even in his sadness...he tries 2 firmly tell Naku 2 leave...but as always she dnt listen...*laughs n rolls eyes*...Vinay then makes a kind of oh i give up

kind of movement...n looks away again...Naku then tells him that AS had so luvingly said both her sons will do sthapna...Baji agitatedly runs his hand thru his hair hearin her words...he the rushes over 2 Naku holds her arms n yells he isnt iss ghar ka beta...lettin go of her arm mid sentence...

ah ouch then wiv the saddest look n voice ever given by Vinay...Baji ask Naku...dnt u knw wat Kala had said about me...that im the fren that cud becum aastin ka saap @ any tym...Vinays hands movements while xplains 2 Naku then asking her again 2 leave...wer wkd...enters Dutta who apparently was outside eavesdropping...saying 2 Naku that Baji is ryt...Baji's face wen he c'in Dutta...was sad n a lil scared/worried...wen Dutta says Baji is not ghar ka beta,AS ka beta or even his fren...Baji looked lyk he wanted 2 go n

jump off a high building...poor dude...Dutta says that y does Baji stand as a shield 2 him evytym there is a attack on him n y does he put his lyf on the line 4 him each tym...Baji folds his arms n stand is front of Dutta eyes full of tears...face full of anguish...wen Dutta says their relationship is only one of right hand man n boss...Baji bursts in 2 tears...xllent acting 4m Vinay...n totally torture watching...Dutt's then says that the proof was this here watch n holds out a watch in front of Baji...Baji xpression upon c'in the watch is

of pure shock...Baji tho bilkhul chokh gaya...he looks 4m the watch 2 Dutta then back...then looks as though he wants 2 knw how he has it...Dutta told the story of the watch n how Baji had pretendeed 2 sell the watch for 500...2 get Dutta the money he needed 4 AS's treatment...n that the reason Baji had lied was cuz he knew Dutta wud neva ask 4 help...the story lyk DuJi was so so so cute...n it jus proved wat a loyal n caring fren Baji is 2 Dutta...that he wud find a way 2 help his bhau even wivout his havin 2 ask...Baji was in tears the whole tym Dutta spoke about the watch story...@ the end of the story Dutta says 2 Baji did u think i wud neva find out...2 which Baji bursts out crying again...wiv his hand over his face...Dutta who was jus as wounded as Baji appeared...due 2  hearing Baji's word...says he feels lyk he was unable 2 repay Baji's debt...n wat shud he do 2 repay him...ah the way Baji held his hands 2gether infront of Dutta n cried lyk a baby...2 sad...Dutt's then takes the watch off his wrist n angrily hands it 2 Baji...telling him 2 hid it well...so that he cudnt see it...n b reminded of his frenship...*weep weep*...

DuJi sad...not a nice syt...*weep weep*...Baji continues crying...Vinay totally shone while phoot phoot ke roh'in...n wen Dutta walks away...the way Baji was seen 2 b staring after him...awww...he calls out 2 him..."bhau"...then hot foots it over 2 him n throws his arms around him crying...n asking 4 4givness...as he had taken Kala's words 2 heart n thgt he was no1 2 Dutta...

after a lill DuJi hug...Dutta pushes Baji away n asks him wat his name is...awww it was 2 cute how Baji wiped his tears away...n then says Baji Rao...a lil unsure (not of his name but as 2 y Dutt's was asking i think)...he looks @ Dutta n realizes 4m his hands on hip pose that isnt wat he wants 2 hear...Dutta says tell me ur full name...n rofl...y in gods name did Baji look bk @ Naku...

in case she was un aware of the dostana...or 2 gloat 2 her that he had been made a patil by Dutta long b4 her...lmao...Baji says "baji rao patil"...n wen he c's the cutest of cute smiles Dutt's gives he also smiles a lil...Dutta asks if Baji thinks he's the only 1 willing 2 giv his lyf...2 which Vinay shaked his head ever so slytly...n then blinked his eyes wen Dutta said he 2 wud give

his lyf given then chance...this Dostana is jus 2 cute...neva gets old...iss liye Dostana zindabaad...hehe...Whoa-k so i knw evy1 was more than a lil annoyed wiv Baji after the fan flower issue...me included...but awww it was so sweet how he asked Bappa 4 4givness kaan pakaring n all...he said he only did it cuz he thgt thats wat was best 4 Dutta n the fam...in sum peeps eyes that may of been wrong...but he luv his Bhau n wiv Babi's pressure wat else cud he do but make sure Naku dint tell Dutta her saach...not ryt now nways...aage jaake i hope Baji aint sent 2 the dog house by Dutta 4 this...

Mishal Raheja 75% / Dutta Shriram Patil 80%
Mishal rocked in all his scenes this week...i knw i knw nothing new there...hehe...but seriously gadha is a changed man...not only in his heart...but in his appearance 2 now...lil mitch matched outfit...but he looked yummy all the same...*daydreamz*...where 2 start hehe...im confused cnt think over mums yelling about samosas n mitai...lol...1st scene i hav2 mention is the cute TaSha scene on monday...Dutta strugglin 2 light the match...awww...he's such a cutie...n MR's face xpressions while trying aimlessly 2 lyt the match...made u wanna ruffle his hair n tell him jus how adorable he is...did u see how aggresively he was striking the match...is it a wonder it was lyting...hehe...after he finally manages 2 lyt the match...n starts lyting the diya's...Naku cums over n starts lyting the diya on the other side...Dutta takes one look @ her..away n then bk @ her...uss ke baad nazar hi nahi hutt hi...he 4got all about the lit match in his hand n burns himself...will gazing @ Naku...
the face he made wen his fingers got burnt... all sweetness n helpless...haath jaalne ke baad bhi he dint stop looking @ Naku...who was stillin lyting the diye a short distance 4m him...he lyts another match wiv a confused looking

xpression n covers the match wiv his hand...n then looks @ Naku who happens 2 of finished lyting her diye and was looking @ him...he then burns his hand a 2nd tym...Dutta was always hot...but his clumsy carelessness while fallin 4 Naku more n more each time she is in his presence is jus awww...he's the kind of guy evy girl wants nah totally gaga 4 you...*smiles* i 4 sure want 1...

nway Naku c'in that he is having trouble...walks over n stands nex 2 him jus as he tries 2 lyt another match n tells him she will lyt the rest...he handes her the match n match box...n steps behind her...watching her wiv a sweet smile on his gorgeous face...eyes sparkling...*sigh*...after only a few seconds...he walks 2 stand where she had jus lit he diya n looks around...then shyly tells Naku that he will put up sum coloured bulbs...he then looks @ her waitin 2 hear her reply...MR's voice was awesum all smooth n slow...wen Naku tells him that it wud look better if decorated wiv flowers...awww did u all hear how cutely he said mujhe laga...i was melting in my seat...Naku says they will do wateva he decides...2 which he quickly replied phool laga dena...n looks away...as though he was thinking y did i hav2 b wrong...hehe...Naku says she will go make rangoli...picks up a tray of colours 4m the floor n starts 2 walk away only 2 b stopped by gadha who had sumink left 2 say...he holds her arm...which startles the bewakoof...resulting in her tipping the tray of colours on him n messin up his clothes...Mishal's startled xpressions wer 2 funny...its lyk he was thinking

huh wat the hell happened...hehe...wen Naku say she's sorry it was a mistake...he so sweetly says nay teek hain...even tho he still looked a lil dazed...Naku begins wiping @ his clothes wiv her hand...wen Dutta tells her

its ok it was his mistake...Naku b na...wonder wat he was guna say...prob sumink cute...lyk main b chal tha hoon rangoli banane...dono saath mein banayenge...hehe...Naku then starts waffling about how its a gud that his clothes wer black...as the colours wnt stain or anything...Dutta jus stood there looking @ her...his brain ticking...he must of been thinking ryt then n there about his new image...Naku tell him 2 go change his clothes...any1 else luv how she said that 2 him...in was lyk a proper pati patni moment..."aap jaa ke kapre badal lee jeeye..."...awww...Dutta walks away...again looking a lil dazed...in his room he stands in front of his dressing table mirror looking @ the colour on his clothes...he then wiv a slyt look of annoyance tries 2 wipe the colour 4m his clothes...n then off his hands...the faces he was pulling wer way 2 cute 4 words...i imagine its how a confused cherub wud look...hehe...

Whoa-k so he then goes 2 his closet...takes out the brown kurta set...but looks less then impressed n puts it bk...stands there one hand by his mouth...thinking...little did we knw the nex thing we wud see him in is jeans...

more than the shirt n the not so nice blazer...the jeans looked wow...as a whole gadha looked totally dreamy...luved how wen he went out of his room he stood there...takin in Naku's mainly...but evy1s reaction...

then wiv his goregous sprakly eyes on Naku he walked down the steps...more lyk a model than a don...Naku who was stood holdin arthi ki taal...looks @ him less in a Naku way...n more lyk a crazy LTL forum girl kinda way...

she ofters him the tray 2 take blessing...which he takes...n then asks "kya main teek nay lag raha"...MR's xpressions wer mindblowing...but Dutta did u lyk miss how she cudnt take her eyes off u...that usually means u look more than teek...hehe...still it was so cute how he wanted 2 knw wat she thgt via words...wen Naku says "bohut acheh lag rahe ho saab bohut"...awww u cud jus see he was jumping 4 joy on the inside...after Naku asks where he is goin...n he replies 2 go get the big Ganpati idol...her Q's jus kept cumin...hehe...she then asks wat if sum1 throws colour on u...2 which he replied...achaa hi hoga...awww had this been the old Dutta he prob wud of said sumink lyk...goli se uraa doonga usse...lol...but this new Dutta nopes...he is happy wiv pretty much evything that is happenin or myt happen...god i cud ring AS's neck @ tyms...can u believe she told Dutta he dint look gud in black...i mean hav u lost ur mind lady...he looks totally totally killer in black clothes...*daydreams about Dutta in black*...even Dutta's reaction 2 her words looked lyk he was thinking the same...hehe...wen Dutt's says 2 Baji chale...notice how he was the 1 draggin his feet lyk he dint wanna leave Naku n go...even after turning 2 leave he stood 4 a few mins...b4 actually walking away...Dutta was amazing thru out the getting, buy n bringin home the ganpati murti...smiling, happy n pretty much on top of the world...wnt go in2 2 much detail...1stly cuz if i do my section may becum 6pgs ...2ndly cu my mums yelling 4 me 2 go sumwhere wiv dad n i still hav a few other scenes i wana mention...after Baji refuses 2 do sthapna wiv Dutta n goes n cries over Kala's words...luved how Dutta came n tried 2 make Baji see sense...wiv a lil tough luv...n also the awesum DuJi watch story...Dutta luvs Baji as much as Baji luvs him...he truely believes wiv all that he is that Baji is apart of him n his lyf...n was hurt by wat Baji had both said n thgt...MR's xpressions,movement n dialogue delivery thru out that scene was perfect...an there is nothing that cud of made the scene any better...wnt go in 2 major detail but need 2 mention a lil gesture/pose MR made 4 Dutta that jus totally cracked me up...its after Baji says his name is Baji Rao...MR puts both hands on his hips...dude i was on the floor wen i saw it...cud this dostana b any stranger...it was such a patni mad @ her pati gesture...rofl...n here was the Dutta Shriram Patil...hands on hips...asking Baji wat his whole name was...this lil scene so reminded me of Jagi dada...n how he had told Naku 2 use her full name...hehe...*giggles* funny stuff...moving on now...*still laughing*...Dutta again wiv his modelish behaviour...this tym dressed in a white kurta...looking handsome as hell...n awww doin the cutest lil thing...bringin Naku food 2 break her fast...awww this scene although cut up n edited...(lets not talk about that now...grrrr)...was jus soooooooooooooooooooo sweet...wen he see's Naku sitting all alone thinking...he's jus unable 2 stop himself 4m askin wat she was thinking about...luv does that 2 u i guess...makes u wanna knw that special persons evy thgt...n 4 Dutta its no diff...after that he then asks if she has broken her fast...wen she shakes her head...he so cutely produces a plate full of food that he was hidin behind his back...which he had brought 4 her...the xpression on Mishals face as he stood holding the plate...so calm n caring...he hands her the plate...n jus stands watching her as she looks @ him n remembers the fruit dinner in the jungle...awww her stare kinda made him a lil self conscious

he looks away...aksing y she is lookin @ him lyk that...she does so much 4 him cnt he do this much 4 her...n after all it had been her who taught him 2 look after others...so so lovely how he changed the doosroh ka 2 apnoh ka...awww... k so he then tells her how he b4 meeting her he had taken all decsions wiv only him in mind...n how he had jus hoped that all wud happily follow those decisions...then way MR was sayin the words...made me think he was trying 2 tell Naku...that this was b4...now its all diff n it was diff because of her...his nex dialogue...made my heart pound loud n clear...hehe..."mujh mein aisi koi baat hai hi nay...ke koi mujhe pasand kare ya pyaar kare..."...*thinks if this dialogue will b in Fivr's section*...Naku's reply was "dil"...n Dutta looked bk

@ her wiv a kind of over joyed look @ her reply...wen she then xplains that in his every desicion other peoples well being was hidden...MR's xpression looked thgtful n yet there was a kind of proudness that she thgt that of him...luved how Dutta gestured 4 her 2 eat...by raising his hand...he then watches her as she sits n eats...n then wen she looks deep in thgt...the curious xpression that crossed Dutta's face was awesum...Dutta, Leela n Roops scene...was a big of waste...But Dutta was as always the luving understaning brother...wen he c's Roops crying he was instantly worried n wanted 2 knw y...he sits by her n reaches 4 her hand in a luving protective way...n talks soothingly 2 her about how he thgt the two of em was mad @ him cuz he dint stop Kala...i really hope Roops more than Leela changes...i mean how cud she wanna hurt sum1 so sweet who cares 4 her so much...leela i think is spoiled 4eva...jus lyk Kala...hehe...

MR's sadness 4 Dutt's during the talk wiv his sister was portrayed perfectly...l8r during puja scene...where Dutta is cutely hinting 2 Naku 2 sit by him...aakhon ke ishaareh se...awww...she gets the msg n is about 2 grant his wish only 2 b stopped by the half wit pundit...Dutta's face wen the pundit refused...was lyk ah no u dnt...he looks 2 Naku 2 see her thgts on the matter...lyk he was thinking 2 argue the matter...but wen Naku closes her eyes in gesture that its ok...the half hearted xpression MR gave was jus fantastic...

Dutta's reaction 2 Naku's prayer asking bappa 2 giv ashirwaad so that nex year Dutta wudnt b doin puja wiv supari instead of his wife...was out of this world amazing...n the smile on MR's face...bliss...last bit then im dun...promise...hehe...hope i havnt missed anything...4give me if i hav...i seriously cnt type while mums making a list of things i need 2 do @ high volume...*rolls eyes n laughs*...the last bit is 4m fri's ep where Naku is handing out the phool...wen she stops in front of Dutt's he c's that she is crying...his "ab kya huwa Naku" dialogue sounded a lil lyk he was fed up nah...kinda lyk oh 4 gods sake wat is it now...i knw he dint mean it lyk that...MR's xpression made it pretty clear that he was worried...but i jus thgt the ab cud of been missed out...hehe...wen Naku lies n says they are kushi ke aasoon...cnt say how cute i actually thgt Dutta's nex line was "koi zarooruth nay..aaj ke baad mein ineh b nay dekha na chahta"...awww n the way MR said the lines...*sigh*...

Whoa-k all thats it 4 this week i guess...hoping nex doesnt hav any draggin...n that we get lots of taSha scenes...guess evy1s hopin 4 this nah...
so till nex issue...tc n gb...Dutta thgts,dreamz n daydreamz...im out...mwah...x...

LTL Bloopers

himalayanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujhse.. **007 music in BG**

*yawwwwwnnnnnnnn*
What? Dont look at me like that..... I fell asleep thrice trying to watch this week's episodes and I know you did too............. *yeti glares*

Seriously guys.... after like a month of jet-speed and rocket-speed episodes this week was just snail-paced! thinking back to the episodes, I cant think of one big thing that happened this week..........

GRRRRRRRRRRR CVssssssssssssss...... better maintain a more consistent speed in the show..... now that we are back to 5 days finally, we dont want faltoo scenes of Ganpat or Roop-Leela missing Kala scenes.... and if you wanna include everyone make it only a couple of minutes long and give us more Tasha!!!!!!!

*yeti raises janda and starts andolan once again*
GIVE US MORE TASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone on the forum NOT agreeing with me? *yeti glares threateningly at forum* I thought so.... Thank you!!!

Okay now that I have ranted my frustration away lets get to the bloopers and blunders of this week.... Oh and if I had missed out on any bloopers, it was coz I might have nodded off in between.....
*yeti winks*

6. Holi Hai!
No seriously..... were D and N playing a much delayed Holi this week? N dropping a thali of colors on D and creating a rangoli on his chest.............. *yeti blush blush*

waise did you see what I saw? The color dropping looked kinda...... INTENTIONAL to me..... you know......... like N wanted to drop it off and then.......... try to CLEAN it herself............ *yeti winks and blushes*

I can list a couple of possible things that might have run through Naku's mind that made her drop the thali on him..............
a. Saab looks SMOKIN SEXY in black.... but I gave him my dil when he was wearing that black shirt and white blazer.... he was looking EXTRA-HOT that day.... maybe if I drop these colors, he might change into that set again.........
*yeti voiceover - sigh Naku.... your plan backfired! you must have kept that white blazer and black shirt ready on the bed.... dude has POOR mix-n-match skills.....*

b. I heard from the forum gals how HAWT Saab looked when he was brooding in the SHOWER and later with the towel.... UFF MAR JAWAN... I missed it!! That pervert Anna kept me from drooling over my Saab... maybe if I now drop these colors I can force him to take a shower and enjoy the SHOW.... And maybe I may get LUCKY and he might ask my help to scrub the color off his....... deliciously SEXY chest...... DROOL DROOL.. whatever! I can even volunteer! My Saab wont say no to me!..........
*yeti voiceover - grrrrr.... CVs I was so looking forward to another D-stripping scene...... how CAN you not give us one!!!!! yeti throws tantrums*

Okay back to the BLOOPER in this post...... hehehehhe.... I know you are wondering where is the blooper..... but I created this section just to talk about whatever I typed now...... so ha!

anyway, there WAS a blooper in all this..... the colors were in different places and patches every time they were shown..... for example, Naku tried to remove the predominant RED color from D's kurta.... (by running her hands over it..... caressing his chest....... BLUSH BLUSH... haila Naku! Bappa ke saamne XRATEDNESS!!!! yeti shocked)
But there was NO red color when D went upstairs to change..... dont tell me Naku removed it ALL.... if she could do that, she might have as well removed all the other colors!!!!!

5. Chahat ka diya......... na jala hai..... na bhuje ga!!!!!
Yeah right! The famous and dangerous don DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL cant light a match!
*yeti snorts*
Dutta took so much pains and efforts to light a match for the diya! If only he had his eyes on the match it would have been a bit easier....... *yeti winks knowingly at D*

anyway the blooper was that in the middle of all the staring.... drooling..... aankh micholi with Naku, D did manage to light ONE part of the diya..... but when Naku came to take over the humongous task of diya-jalaying NONE of the diyas were lit!!!!!!

What happened to the efforts of our Bhao? Itne mushkil se he managed to light ONE diya aur woh bhi bhuj gaya? D..... havent you seen Devdas? The chahat ka diya?

4. Ganpat's "English for Dummies" course
So when Ganpat was missing on and off for so long, was he taking English courses? seriously........ whats up with the generous dosage of English in his dialogues in his scene with Sethji and Babi?

I know even before he used to speak a couple of English words but those were spoken like how a Ganpat would have spoken..... his dialogues and words like "successful" that he spoke with no problems now somehow kinda threw me off.....

werent they s'posed to be "unpad"? So whats up with Ganpat's sudden English affection? Next we know we are gonna have a Hamlet-style monologue from Naku!!!!!

3. Baaji the INVISIBLE!
Ok.... everyone was standing for the aarthi..... nobody had their eyes closed..... and the fan was right next to Bappa's platform.....

So HOW did nobody see Baaji walk over to the fan and turn it around???????
*yeti looks in disbelief*

I mean.... he didnt just nudge it around..... the fan was so heavy for our delicate Baaji that he had to LIFT it and turn it around........ still NOBODY saw him do it????
*yeti shakes head*

waise when he turned the fan towards Bappa, didnt the diya flames get blown away too? Or was it LTL's own magical fan (just like magical forest and magical makeup formula) that affected only the flower and not the diyas????

2. Sriram Patil is INVISIBLE too???!!!!!!!!
So its quite obvious the mysterious guy in white (with the turban) is Sriram Patil and we are gearing up for his entry sometime next week I think..... And by his looks (and rings) it kinda looks like he is the Badi Hasti.... anyway we ll come to that discussion later when we get to it....

so yeti's problem here is that Mr.SP was SOOOOOOOOOO close to D..... so close that when he extended his hands he almost caught D's shoulders.......... but D did not see him in his jeep's rear view mirror and side mirror????

Either SP was invisible (just like Baaji in the fan scene!) or D has become so careless!!!!!

Dude.... what if one of your ever-present enemies was right behind you, trying to tapkofy you? Your bodyguards turned into Bappa's bodyguards and they are anyway UTTERLY useless in protecting you.....

but shouldnt you be more careful and keep an eye on the rear view mirrors when you are traveling in an open jeep? Whadya think? Naku will come running ONCE AGAIN to save you????

*yeti glares at D for being careless*

Miscellaneous Bloopers
(They are here coz they dont deserve a section of their but still they are bloopers)
1. So why didnt Leela do the Parvati Ma puja? She was standing right there! Looks like she broke her hand or something coz you can make out a case through her covered right hand.... but if thats the case, she could have not come, like how they excused Roops.....

2. Okay cameramanji.... what did you do to show Baaji almost the same HEIGHT as D???? tell me tell me........ in the scene when D and B get Bappa home and then stand together, B was almost the SAME height as D and we all know thats NOT the case!!!! So was B standing on a stool or D bending his knees? *yeti winks*

Random Ramblings
(I need to get these outta my system to sleep better..... so deal with it!)
1. First of, has anyone noticed the silhoutte of 2 figures walking on the beach in the title montage? I noticed it for the first time today! It looks like a guy and gal who is wearing a sari and holding an umbrella I think in her hand......... if that is D and N in the future... then... AWWWWWW...... *yeti flying into dreamland!*

2. So if Naku WANTED the flower to fall on the right side, why did she go and keep it on the left side of Bappa? She could have just placed it somewhere on the right side, where it would have easily fallen from..... *wink wink* Thats what Yeti would do anyway..... hehheheh

3. So Yeti admires the Pandit's courage............!!!!!!!!!!! D threatened to break the bottle on his head during the wedding.......... remember? "Ey Pandit" and "bottle phod du tere sar pe"
yeti drools at ANGRY and HAWT DUTTA........ *drool drool* After all this, the pandit DARED step into Patil Mansion...... cmon gals.... he deserves applause for his sheer courage!!!!!

4. AGGGGGHHHHHHH.......... NAHHHHHHIIIIIIIIII.......... How can you DO this CVs!!!!!!!!!!! How can you make D NOT wear his SEXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYY earrings!!!!!!!!!!!!! only last week..... in this same section I was drooling on D's earrings and how the cameraman was infatuated with it too and hence zooming on it throughout last week..... and this week..... the earrings disappear!!!!! Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..... you cant do this to us!!!!  We NEED you to bring back D's hawt and sexy earrings.............
*yeti raises another andolan.......... thats all I do anyway*
BRING BACK D's SEXXXYYYY EARRINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mega Blooper of the Week
1. To say or not to say

Arey yaar..... everyone in LTL is confused whether to tell the truth to D or not!!!!!!!!!!!!! This whole week was a bundle of back and forth dialogues between Naku, Babi, Baaji AND Bappa on this topic.....

Babi wants Naku to tell but then asks her not to!
Baaji asks Naku to wait until D is out of Kala's "sadma".......!!!
Naku wants to tell the truth but leaves it to Bappa!!!! *yeti stares in disbelief*

Why girl??? If you wanted SO badly to tell Dutta the truth, why are you confusing everyone else in the process? Dont talk to or listen to Babi and Baaji.....!!!

Naku wanted to say the truth but then she asks for Bappa's permission through the flower..... And Bappa says her no (at least she thinks Bappa said) she goes back to him and fights with him why he is asking her to lie and why he didnt tell her to go ahead and say the truth!!!!!

If she so wanted to say the truth why ASK in the first place? why confuse Bappa too with your back and forth decisions????

Come on gal.... what do you want now..... better get that clear..... Poor Bappa.... he got so confused with all this drama!!!!!!! Naku has always been a clear headed girl in LTL.... thats her character..... so why are the CVs now making her seem to unsure of herself????

I wont be surprised if Bappa runs away from that Pagal Khana!!!!

Here is to hoping for a much more happening week for next week! Cheers!
~Yeti

Fashion Icon of the Week

jnawaz

ok…so…im completely baised…I don't care…you can sue me if you like or you can just drool right along with me….the icon this week…DUTTA…Dutta Shiram Patil dressed in a white kurta then a yellow kurta….my reaction…"hooo dhak dhak karne laga"…he he…you know your did went mmmm too!! lol…

Fashion Disaster of the Week

jnawaz

ok…I never thought I'd see the day…but…this has to be said…the man who has found himself on the weekly fashion icon list countless times…that man today finds himself a disaster…that's right…it is none other than our very own…DUTTA BHAO! seriously…seriously…just two questions to the wardrobe department of LTL…one… are you all color blind?! and two…what the h*ll were you thinking!? …blue jeans…green checkered shirt (which reminded me of Al Borland from Home Improvement) …and the cherry on the cake…the brown/bordering on maroon blazer…talk about LOUD outfit…tauba…you have managed to turn our GQ Don into the biggest fashion blunder…I have to admit…even Baji's fruity kurtas were looking good…and that's really saying something…yikes!!!

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

this week…the one accessory on everyones mind in LTL was…the smile…we had TaSha smiling at each other…Dutta smiling in general…Roops and Leela smiling at Dutta smiling…Suds giving his shady smiles to pretty  much everyone…AS smiling to everyone…Babi and Baji smiling at each other…it was just a week of smiles…

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Whats with the Wardrobe

Aint Nobody Like a Desi Maa

Polygamy!!

Ho!

Bhao ki Dinchak

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The New Jodi on the Block Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…BABI and BAJI… since Babi came to know that Baji knows about Naku's real color…they have seemed to become best friends…akhoone akhoon mein batein…secret conversations…secret smiles…its all a bit shady if ya ask me…but they two have seemed to build a strong relationship suddenly…good or bad…you decide…

2. The Don Needs Help Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA!! Dutta don hai toh kya hua…woh bhi insaan hai…aur har insaan ko haar kaam nahin aata…it's a simple fact…but…who knew that our big, mighty don couldn't light a friggin match…*jaz dies laughin*…he needed assistance from his choti si biwi…of course…it was probably because he was too busy staring at Naku…that's all he seems to be doing now days…not that im complaining…im just saying… he he…

3. The I Didn't Miss You but Missed Him Award: ….goes to…*drum roll*…KAALA and KISHORE…while I didn't miss Kaala one bit this past week …*ducks from Fivr's shoe*…I did miss Kishore…I felt that had he been the one to know about Naku's color…he'd have sided with Naku telling the trugh…we know its gonna cause drama when it happens but Naku at least can breathe easy knowing she isn't lying…all she wants is a fresh beginning…and Kishore would have supported her…any way…I missed Kishore…and I believe Aisha did too…he he…

4. The Haww! Humara Gadha Itna Cute Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…anyone else absolutely floored by Dutta making eyes and giving private signals to Naku right before the Ganpati pooja…our Dutta Bhao was flirting…he was FLIRTING woh bhi akhoon se…*jaz shocked muh*….i  didn't think he knew how to do that!! lol…it was so cute and so unexpected!! he was trying to be all sly…he he…but uski chori pakdi gayi…woh bhi pundit ji se…lmao…

5. The Damn You, I Hate You Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…PUNDIT JI…ok…not to be disrespectful and all…but…hello…aapka kya bigad jata aagar Naku ne Dutta ke paas baitke pooja kiya toh!? kya bigad jata?! uff…aacha khasa scene chal raha tha ke aagaya religious kabab mein haddi…uff…even Baji was on the side lines enjoying TaSha romance…sigh…not cool…so not cool…

6. The Ok, Enough Already Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUJI…what can I say about this special LTL jodi…iss hafte toh they passed har haad!! the emotional talk…the hug…the "who's your daddy?" wala lines…I mean…we should just call this show…Dostana for TV instead of LTL…haadi hoti hai yaar…tauba…but ill admit…that story behind the watch…very touching!!

7. The *THUD* Causing Award: …goes to…*drum roll*….DUTTA IN WHITE…nuff said!!! *thud*…jaz faints……………………………who else is with me? he he

Shout Outs

From DD

@Jani, Sana: My sholay gang...I miss you....*pouts*.....and miss the scooter with extn too....When are we going next to our...err....Dutta's puraana adaa??? *excited muh*

@Aisha: Okie...So, here is the episode of the Promo!!!

*DD extends her hand to Aisha in Dutta's style and gives her an intense stare*

*DD gets Aisha in the middle of the LTL room*

*DD stares at Aisha in Dutta's style before speaking*....

"Ek tu hi hai jisne mujhe Pepsi and Orange Juice dono peenaa sikhaaya hai, aur tu hee mujhse door jaa rahi hai Aisha? "

*DD holds her giggles and makes a straight face with effort, just like Dutta*

"Mein tere ko apne see door nahi jaane degi Aisha".....

*DD wonders how Dutta spoke this line, she shrugs thoughts about him*

*DD gets up and snatches the Naariyal from Baaji and challenges him*

*DD stares at Aisha before breaking the Naariyal, in Dutta's style*....Tere Liye!

*DD winks at Aisha in DD's style*

*DD fights with Baaji but looses the game*....

*DD again looks at Aisha and gives her the broken Naariyal pieces*...yeh le! This is my first gift....Aage dekhte jaa!!

*DD goes back to the middle of the room where Aisha is standing and speaks in Dutta's style again*

"Mein bhi iss dariyaa ke saath shanth ho jaana chahti hoon Aisha, Pepsi dede ab toh!"

*DD looks around the room and says emotionally in Dutta's style*

"yeh Pepsi, yeh orange juice, sab tumhari wajah se hai Aisha"

"Mein tujhse Maafi mangnaa chahti hoon Aisha", "Har uss Shower remark ke liye, Har uss public announcement ke liye, Har uss reference ke liye"

*DD folds her hands in Dutta's style*

"Mujhe maaf kar de"

"Mein sabke saamne kehnaa chahti hoon, ki teraa Pepsi and Orange juice hameshaa se A+ quality ka tha and GP ka Coke, jhootha" *ROFL*

"Aaj mein tujhe woh Sorry denaa chahti hoon, jis par sirf teraa aur sirf teraa haq hai, bus tere haan karne ki deri hai"

*DD extends her hand again in Dutta's style*

"Kya tu"...*DD stops for a second like Dutta*...."Kya Tu, mujhe maaf karegi"

*In DD's style*

"Chal, Ab toh Publicly tere ko manaayaa hai.....ab toh Maan jaa!!.....In dutta's style, Aisha Publicly in LTL express, tere ko aur kya chahiye?? *pouts*.....I even watched the 2nd Sept episode again exclusively for you"....*winks*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSagQ-vEwmo

"No showers, no washrooms!!.....err...I mean....Guys....please close your ears, yeh Public announcement nahi hai!!....*ROFL*"

*Hands Aisha a bouquet of daffodils and a choco icecream cake and a teddy bear soft toy*

Ab toh maan jaa!!

*gives DD's most pretty smile!*

This has to be the winner smile!!

Chal, Ab maan to hai ki nahi?? *ROFL*

===============================================================

Love,

DD

From Aisha

Jaz: HEY! First of all Congrats on the new job! Inshallah it will be BRILLIANT and you'll forget your old job faster than you think! Secondly: I am glad to see your CR's are back even though the last few have had a touch of Besharmi By the way Well Done on the LTL Express again! And damn it I want to see more of you around the forum! And No your CR's do not count! *Aisha Hands Over Pepsi*

Ksh: My WS! My Other Half od DuJi! *Aisha Tackles Ksh in Hug* Where the hell are you these days??? I see Sara but I don't see you! *Aisha Glowers* And were you flirting with JANI? *Aisha Raises Eyebrows* Anyways all those theories you sent me about the Man in White have confused me *Aisha Grins* And I've decided I'm not going to worry about it! By the way that DuJi Hug Scene? Teri yaad ah gayi dekh kar *Aisha Smiles Shyly and Hands Over Pepsi*

Sara: Meri Jaan! My WS! Why the hell were you laughing at me on Jaz's CR??? *Aisha Throws Chappal* Arrey! Mujhe kya pata SR mein kya kya hota hain!? *Aisha Glares* Vaisey you have been keeping me up to date with important posts and sending me PMs unlike some OTHER people *Aisha Looks Pointedly at Ksh* so chalo maaf kiya! *Aisha Hands Over Diet Pepsi and Gives Squishy Hug* By the way I am still working on the Facebook thing *Aisha Smiles Winningly* You love me. I know you do!

Nelu: Yaar Nelu! *Aisha Hands Over Diet Pepsi* How you doing? Its great seeing you around on the Live Update Thread all the time and I have loved reading your posts this week! I will look forward to your comments on this week's LTL Express and this week's Live Update as well!

HumaG: Huma! *Aisha Hands Over Pepsi* How you doing? You awake? Yeah I know. Friday's episode was sadly lacking in TaSha and the Cut Scene was just heartbreaking but let's look to Next Week! Hope you'll still be arounf the Live Update this week! And I wonder what you think of Baji now after his meddling!.... Still Hot? Or Not?

Fivr: FIVR! Congrats! You're the 12th Drooler! And you've been Promoted! Vah! Kya baat hain! By the way you missing Kala? I am seriously missing Kishore *Aisha Looks Sad* But I have found that SETHJI is making me happy. What else am I supposed to do??? And you are NEVER around anymore! *Aisha Throws Chappal* Have you finished your applications yet? I bet you haven't. *Aisha Hands Over Pepsi*

Yeti: YETI! *Aisha HighFives Yeti* That's from last week's LTL Express! *Aisha Hands Over Pepsi* And that's for THIS week's! Love reading your section! But yaar how come you're never around the forum!? What the hell??? You think the Express is enough? Well it's not! I want to see more posting from you varna...! *Aisha Glares*

Everyone: Look I'm sorry if I'm sounding a bit violent/aggressive/moody this week. I am dying from cramps okay? Being squeezed like a bloody orange for a week every month never makes anyone feel good. God! I want TaSha damn it! *Aisha Glares* Someone give me chocolate... *Aisha Looks Mournful*

From Jaz

@ All LTL Reporters: most sections were turned in on time…and those that couldn't do their sections PM'ed me ahead of time…made my life sooo much easier…THANK YOU!! I'd be lost doing the LTL without you guys…so….Orpa, Ksh, Fivr, Sanju, Yeti, DD, Aisha and Jani…you guys are my heroes…oops…I mean heroines!! he he…

@ Firv:…lookie…at the new dev team cookie…he he…I had to rhyme…lol…but yay! CONGRATS!!! you totally deserve it…another LTL crazy creative on the Dev Team…haye…jaz so proud!! *happy tears*…aab main toh dil khole ke roungi…mere paas toh koi Dutta nahin hai joh kahega ke woh kushi ke asoon bhi nahin dekhna chate…*sigh*…now im depressed…lmao…CONGRATS again luv!!

@ DD:…you too missy…promoted to coolbie…yay!! enjoying being just a coolbie…being anything more is so much responsibility…lol…love you!!

@ Jani: aww….i love how when you turn in your sections you always take a moment to talk to ME…saying you're happy the CR"s are back…or to wish me luck on the new job and stuff…I love you…makes me feel special that you took the time to say hi to me!! *sniff*….happy tears…lol….

@ Aisha: *sigh*…I really need to catch up on the LTL Expresses I missed cuz im having Aisha pepsi and OMG section withdrawl…kaal toh nahin hoga kyun ke Di and Jiju are in town…but something this week paka!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me first....Me first!!!

Its up...I was just gng to get a shut eye and then I saw this published!!
Excellent work Jaz!!

Will be back soon with my comments!!

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi new to this forum - but anyway Excellent issue. Well - compiled. I need to go back and read older issues too - you all did a fab job! Loved reading it!

Have to agree - Dutta bhaos change in wardrobe (aka the blazer) was a fashion disaster - but that took nothing away from how hot he is. And DuJi - gotta love them 😃 - dont hate me but Duji are my fav jodi in this show 😆
jnawaz thumbnail
sidra...welcome to the forum...you're gonna love it here

JAZ

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderfully compiled by all.Caught up with the edition when I am free to read and reply.

@Jaz: I missed ur CRs last week.even if i dont have time to reply there I dont miss reading it especially when Duji hugged and Baji told his name's Baji Rao Patil.😆😆
DOTW is also perfect.A man like datta who never believed in god is asking bappa to give naku's saath forever was an awesome scene😍.
@Shreya:Very well compiled SOTW. I loved that particular scene of Tasha & the way they communicate thru eyes and not uttering a word.😍Apart from this scene I also liked the way Naku showed concern towards baji when he left the puja in-between.They will become a very good bhabi-devar in future
@DD: Loved the W&F section especially #3,#5 and #6  😊.
@Aisha:I liked the Duji & Sethji OMG moments & I am in heaven Tasha OMG moments the best.But the entire compilation is also good😊
@Sanjana: Agreed the biggest disappointment and infact disaster was Datta's new clothes😔.To me datta patil is identifyable in Kurta and kurta only.I am also disappointed with the pace of the story this week.Its hardly moving😔😔.
@Jani: Baji was indeed great this week especially the way he emoted when datta returned the watch back and how all the while he was concerned about naku and colour revealation.
Datta toh show stealer he shines every week without doubt.Infact he was white shining angel this week😳😳.
@Yeti: I always look forward to this section.Love ur way of writing.Baji turning the fan towards bappa without anyone noticing him or as u said the diyas continued to burn was a very big & funny blooper😊.
@Jaz: I have never seen on LTL express same person being both fashion icon & fashion disaster the same week😆😆.Except for that suit & blazer thruout the week datta looked very very adorable and more handsome😍.
New jodi of Babi & baji was the highlight this week😆.They are always looking at each other😆.I am sure most of us fainted seeing Datta in white after the disastrous blazer
😆😆.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yay! its up! So err..am I one of the late latifs? *Looks shiftyly here and there and whistles*
@LTL Reporters: I read the last issue but did not comment. Maafi saab! I am sure this issue will be rocking like the last and every issue!
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*Aisha Logs In And Sees That LTL Express Is Up*
*Aisha Skims Through Quickly*
*Aisha Notices ShoutOuts*

😲

Oh. My. God.

DD. Tu bhi nah!
*Aisha Throws Chappal*
That is so..... Wow.
*Aisha Grabs DD in Big Hug*
Chalo maaf kiya! Itna Romantic Proposal??? Sab kay samnay?!
*Aisha Hands Over Crate of Pepsi and Orange Juice*
I don't even know what to say.

My Pepsi and Orange Juice is A-Standard??? GP's Coke is Jhootha??? Oh My God!😭
That is so SWEET! You-you-you mean it???
Oh my God! I am SPEECHLESS.
I don't know what to say. I can't be angry anymore.
Oh God. I am overcome, Im rambling here.
I-Just-Wow.
*Aisha Cries Tears of Happiness*
Aw yaar! I love you!🤗

Aisha xxx😍

Edited by thornewood9 - 13 years ago
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'll be back to comment on the rest. I just need some time to recover!
*Aisha Hands Out Pepsi To Everyone*

Aisha xxx😍

EDIT

I'm back!

Jaz: Hey Jaz! Hopefully you'll have time to catch up with the last two Issues! *Aisha throws Pepsi* Loved your CRs this week, especially the DuJi one! Dostana ZINDABAD😆 And loved your Dialogue Picks! I agree with both! In fact my heart really went out to Naku this week. After all before every big decision who else does she go to first? Bappa and when she got this decision obviously she's distraught. I don't think arguing with God is going to get her anywhere but I understood her frustration. Also agree with the Fashion Icon of Dutta in that White kurta! Hot or what???😳 But I actually didnt ind about the blazer and checked shirt one😆 I was more angry over the loss of the Sexy Earrings😡 Waiting for your comments!😃

Ksh: Meri WS! My Other Half of DuJi! Yaar where the hell are you??? Talk to me! Im missing you! Anyways loved your SOTW! Like always😉 LOVED that TaSha Scene! Like Baji said "Ankhon mein ankhein dalna! Bina bolay bahut kuch bol dalna!"😍 And I was DISTRAUGHT I tell you when I realised they had Cut that TaSha Moonlight Scene! I agree! The Baji-Baabi Scene could have been cut short damn it! And the Leela Roops Scene was unnecessarily long but I guess they do have to do SOME acting... *Aisha Throws Pepsi*

DD: You! Read my above post😆

Sanjana: Yaar I agree with you! I want those kurtas back! And okay if he changed for a while thats fine but why take off the EARRINGS???? WHY?!

Jani: Agree! *Aisha Throws Pepsi* Baji was BRILLIANT this week! I didnt think he over acted he was just perfectly BAJI and that DuJi Scene was just First Class! Loved it! And Dutta! The man is BRILLIANT whatever he does! Plus he looks Hot while doing it☺️

Yeti: *Aisha Throws Pepsi* Oh God! Baji trying to be shifty during the Pooja😆 That was HILARIOUS! Did you see the way he tapped his fingers together before he went to move the fan??? Maybe noone saw him cause they all had their eyes closed😆 As for the PunditJi, he wasn't the same one who did the wedding He said that Even though TaSha are MARRIED they haven't completed the Reeti Ribaj aspect of Shaadi and so cannot sit together in the Pooja😕 So... they ARE married but they didn't get married properly and thats why they cant sit together. That makes no sense to me😕

Aisha xxx😉
Edited by thornewood9 - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh Gosh!! this week's express is huge!!! 😲 Seem like u all are getting affected by Adi and DD's syndrome one by one 😆 .. chalo good for us ppl who are a Fan of such lengthy stuff..

@ aishoo..

ill get back to ur SO's 😛 once i finish reading this week's mega Express ..

So bhait for me 😛Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Gabbar...*big tyt hug*...man i miss u2...*dukhi pose*...aint spoke 2 in god only knws how long...so sad drivin around in the scooter an xten by myself...😕😆...we def need 2 catch up n take a trip sumwhere soon...luv ya mwah...*hugz*...

@ Jaz...awww yaar...😳😆...i luv sayin a lil hi hello 2 ya b4 turning in my section...glad it makes u feel special...cuz u are special editor ji...😛...*wipes away Jaz's happy tears...n then in true Dutta style says..."koi zaroorath nahi aaj ke baad main ineh bhi nay dekh na chahtha..." 😆😆...luv ya 2 *hugz*...

@ All...looks lyk an amazing issue... 😛👏
had a quick read earlier...will post my comments l8r 2day pakka...😉...
mwah...