Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ksgforever

Then I thought, sidhu ho ya arju , kya farak parta hain, mujhe toh apne c-night se matlab hain.

ha ha ha..............well said........its like.......

" Chandramukhi Ho Ya Paro..........Ki Farak Padta Hai Yaro....."....ha ha ha ...lol...cant stop laughing........

thanks yaar🤗
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome shamil...Hope your wish comes true..
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣
Wonderful post!!!!!
Bhartiya nari..............😆
Really wish they end this show..

& Shamil di.......you forgot to pm me...😭

gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hilarious as always🤣🤣
devashree_h thumbnail
OMG...this is so funny!! 🤣

Originally posted by: shamil

arju , kya farak parta hain, mujhe toh apne c-night se matlab hain. ''
And Arju meanwhile is following me everywhere, to complete the 'task'.

JS

These two lines take the cake 😆
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣
R- ''Unfortunately after some time, I realised sidhu should get the first chance! aakhir woh mera pati hain. So I stopped Arju and ran to sidhu and told him its his chance; the poor guy looked more confused than I ever was and even though I tore his shirt to encourage him,he did nothing! And Arju meanwhile is following me everywhere, to complete the 'task'.But mein ek bharatiya naari hoon. I am trying to make him understand my pov. par woh toh mere peeche pade hain.He needs to control himself for a few more days till the CVs decide our future.I hope they will decide soon. Even I am fed up playing 'ping pong' with the two guys

I just recovered from the bout of laughing 2 write this comment🤣

-DramaBeans- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A series of events in the show Dill Mein Ghaas have strengthened the belief that there is indeed something wrong with Dr.Rampa's state of mind.

see JSji no one loves riddhima truly.She is suffering from a disorder and both the guys are not bothered😆.

The lady who had got married to her husband for a second time, had been spending time thinking more about Dr.Arju her lover than her hubby.The confused soul that she is , almost had her C-night with Arju while agitated SR fans  cursed and abused her for cheating Sidhu. We decided to talk to Dr.Rampa to know what actually happened on that fateful night and this is what she told us.
poor rampashe might be suffering from amnesia she forgot who is her
husband😲
R-" I dont know why fans are bashing me like this. maine aisa kya kya?? Is it my fault that two hunks like Arju and Sidhu are in love with me?? I cannot make any one unhappy. So I too love both of them."

JS-" But Rampaji dont u think that since u are married to sidhu, u shud have ur C-night with him and not Arju? We heard u were having a 'nice' time with Arju at the same place where Sidhuji had decided to have a C-night with u?"

R- " oh that actually was a case of 'mistaken identity'. I went there expecting Sidhu and even said ILU to fool my husband as usual.When Arju started kissing me,(superb emot icon😉perfect) I thought it was Sidhu .It was only half way through that I saw it was Arju. Its true I was shocked for a few seconds. Then I thought, sidhu ho ya arju , kya farak parta hain, mujhe toh apne c-night se matlab hain. ''

JS- ''So did u enjoy urself?''

R- ''Unfortunately after some time,

I realised sidhu should get the first chance!🤣🤣i understood😳Rampa admits that she will continue her ping pong😡

aakhir woh mera pati hain. So I stopped Arju and ran to sidhu and told him its his chance; the poor guy looked more confused than I ever was and even though I tore his shirt to encourage him,he did nothing! And Arju meanwhile is following me everywhere, to complete the 'task'.But mein ek bharatiya naari hoon. I am trying to make him understand my pov. par woh toh mere peeche pade hain.He needs to control himself for a few more days till the CVs decide our future.I hope they will decide soon. Even I am fed up playing 'ping pong' with the two guys.''

Lunatic Times hopes the cvs will take a decision soon and end the show so that the viewers can pay more attention to their own lives.

hope this day comes soon😍
JS

you are rocking👏one of the most gifted persons in this world⭐️
Edited by -Genius- - 13 years ago
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg....its hilarious 🤣
ur post made me laugh..laugh & laugh....😆 😆 😆 bt must say yaar...wt an angle....awsome post...keep making them... 😆Edited by NehaSehgal - 13 years ago
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏

Yet again ... humor in this hour of need, rather month of need ... oh, who am I kidding, soap and forum of need ...

Awesome ...
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i didnt sent anyone yaar😆

ok u don't hate me but blanky is still her