Rampa's (mis)adventure

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

A series of events in the show Dill Mein Ghaas have strengthened the belief that there is indeed something wrong with Dr.Rampa's state of mind. The lady who had got married to her husband for a second time, had been spending time thinking more about Dr.Arju her lover than her hubby.The confused soul that she is , almost had her C-night with Arju while agitated SR fans  cursed and abused her for cheating Sidhu. We decided to talk to Dr.Rampa to know what actually happened on that fateful night and this is what she told us.

R-" I dont know why fans are bashing me like this. maine aisa kya kya?? Is it my fault that two hunks like Arju and Sidhu are in love with me?? I cannot make any one unhappy. So I too love both of them."

JS-" But Rampaji dont u think that since u are married to sidhu, u shud have ur C-night with him and not Arju? We heard u were having a 'nice' time with Arju at the same place where Sidhuji had decided to have a C-night with u?"

R- " oh that actually was a case of 'mistaken identity'. I went there expecting Sidhu and even said ILU to fool my husband as usual.When Arju started kissing me, I thought it was Sidhu .It was only half way through that I saw it was Arju. Its true I was shocked for a few seconds. Then I thought, sidhu ho ya arju , kya farak parta hain, mujhe toh apne c-night se matlab hain. ''

JS- ''So did u enjoy urself?''

R- ''Unfortunately after some time, I realised sidhu should get the first chance! aakhir woh mera pati hain. So I stopped Arju and ran to sidhu and told him its his chance; the poor guy looked more confused than I ever was and even though I tore his shirt to encourage him,he did nothing! And Arju meanwhile is following me everywhere, to complete the 'task'.But mein ek bharatiya naari hoon. I am trying to make him understand my pov. par woh toh mere peeche pade hain.He needs to control himself for a few more days till the CVs decide our future.I hope they will decide soon. Even I am fed up playing 'ping pong' with the two guys.''

Lunatic Times hopes the cvs will take a decision soon and end the show so that the viewers can pay more attention to their own lives.

JS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lol this is such an awesome post!😆

Hats off to you Shamil for entertaining through bad times on the forum. Love you for that.🤗
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 🤣 🤣 shamil you rock sis! 🤗
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG.... kya se kya bana diya us kisse ka jhoota ji tumne

we were all confused n agitated(irrespective of being an ar or sr fan) n wht not tht she ran away to sid and then told him to hug her.... and all the mixed feelings 2 episodes in all brought and u made the whole things look like this! 😆

way to go JS!!!
Edited by funnycool - 13 years ago
beast4u thumbnail

shamil

the post is hilarious🤣🤣

continue to entertain people with your amazing post.

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ROLF ROFL........Shamil, you back with a dhamakedar post to set the DMG forum on fire😳

Awesome awesome....love your questions so Rumpa's answers. I salute you for the such an amazing post with full fun and masti....lolz

Poor Rumpa, I hope CVS stops playing with her emotions 😛
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣
AS usual a hilarious post, Shamil!!!!
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shamil di🤣🤣🤣
this was hilarious🤣
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

R- ''Unfortunately after some time, I realised sidhu should get the first chance! aakhir woh mera pati hain. So I stopped Arju and ran to sidhu and told him its his chance; the poor guy looked more confused than I ever was and even though I tore his shirt to encourage him,he did nothing! And Arju meanwhile is following me everywhere, to complete the 'task'.But mein ek bharatiya naari hoon. I am trying to make him understand my pov. par woh toh mere peeche pade hain.He needs to control himself for a few more days till the CVs decide our future.I hope they will decide soon. Even I am fed up playing 'ping pong' with the two guys.''

🤣   🤣  🤣  🤣

Shamil ji, you're gonna KILL me one of these days !! 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

JS, you rock !! 🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗

Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL..amazing post, rampa toh bohot chalooo nikli. love the emos