saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This was a hard episode to pick five from. There were lots of good moments.

#1 - THE GOHAM SCENE! Finally, something worth writing about! I loved how he was in a rush, saw her, and then paused to figure out his own emotions. Then it was like he was drawn to her.<sigh> His realization when she stood and covered her head was great too. He didn't yell! In fact, he sounded quite kind. (I have no idea what he said...) I liked how Gopi stood up for herself and her resolution to stick with her vachans (did I say that right?). Aham needs to understand that he's been a butthead and I think it's starting to sink in. I liked that after he put the ointment down, he paused and noticed that she was crying and perhaps felt a bit of her pain.

#2 I loved when Jigar stood up for Gopi. (At least I think he did) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It was the part when Koki was yelling at Gopi and Jigar stepped in and explained. If anyone wants to tell me in detail what he said, that would be great. πŸ˜†   I liked how, whatever ever it was he said, it dawned on everyone. Then, when Chirag sent her to her room, Aham's eyes for just a sec, followed her...   Actually, he turned towards her twice in this scene. Hmmmm.. She's starting to get under your skin, isn't she Mr. Modi?

#3 The smile. I hate, okay, that's a pretty strong word. I dislike everything about Kinjal. But, I will put up with her if she can soften up her big bro so that he smiles like he did in this episode. Maybe someday in the NEAR future, we can see this smile for Gopi.

#4 I stand up and cheer everytime Koki chews on Rashi. The scene where she wakes Rashi up is classic. The look of disbelief on Rashi's face, the rubbing of the eyes, Gopi shaking her head like "Oh.no.she.didn't. Uh, oh, Oh.yes.she.did" Koki's glare, Rashi jumping up on the bed. Koki snapping her fingers. Classic. But why was Gopi there? Wasn't she supposed to be in her room?

#5 Once again, didn't catch all the words, but the gist is when the cop compliments Gopi's actions in front of Aham. Poor Aham had his world rocked today. All of a sudden, Gopi's not the complete moron he thought she was.

Okay, now for the stuff that bugged me.

#1 - Why did Aham yell for his mom when he and Jigar caught the adorable thief? Really Aham? "Mom"? Oy vey.

#2 - Kinjal. She's just evil and dumb. I wish she was like her papa and uncle - silent! 🀣

#3 - As much as I like Koki, I'm starting to get a bit annoyed with her. Why does she always mock Hetal and Jigar. They are beginning to realize Rashi is a twit. Bad form Koki! Don't rub their noses in it!

#4 As mousy and adorable as the thief was, I think Gopi and Rashi could have taken him. Why didn't they use an actor who was a little more imposing

#5 Kinjal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx tammie.superb 5.
I dint notice aham turn twice to look at her when she was leaving, need to watch it again.
Koki rashi one way boxing match is something that cnt be missed, after goham koshi is the most imp jodi isnt't.

Mr. Aham Darcy is nw cnt believe how his toy has grown backbone, bravery n words, gopi was best.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tammie...these are great.
VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx so much Tam
jigar said koki should not scold gopi because the theif had a knife and gopi's life was at risk. in time of need one can do anything and thank khanaji that gopi thought of the pineapple idea and this gave her the chance to shout.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VivaciousQueen

Thanx so much Tam
jigar said koki should not scold gopi because the theif had a knife and gopi's life was at risk. in time of need one can do anything and thank khanaji that gopi thought of the pineapple idea and this gave her the chance to shout.

Thank you! I figured it was something along these lines. Wish Aham would have defended her instead of Jigar.   πŸ˜‘ 😑 😑   I guess that will come in time....
VivaciousQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

Thank you! I figured it was something along these lines. Wish Aham would have defended her instead of Jigar.   πŸ˜‘ 😑 😑   I guess that will come in time....

ur welcome. yea i was thinking the same too. but maybe jealousy could be the key. if he sees gopi n jigar together sweet  sis n brother in law moments and knows that he can't even talk to her he might envy jigar and would urge to talk to her( at least i hope). plz Ahem for your fans' sake!
VivaciousQueen thumbnail
ah ha liked the way you added kinjal(or choti kagdi) on the things that bugged you list twice. what can we actually expect from her. shell just blame gopi n call her a theif😑 we are all waiting eagerly for this pain in the neck to get married off and leave modi mansion SOON!
also one thing I'd like to add up, i liked that finally ahem was there to witness rashi getting punished. hope soon he'll figure out her true colours too like koki
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Tammie, #1 is my favourite too. Aham said to Gopi "let me put on the ointment. You must be in a lot of pain" The tone of voice he used is the one he reserves for mOm.

Another good thing that happened (there was so much) was when Koki was going on and on after the boys caught the chor, Aham said to her "mOm shant raho! or Mom stay calm"

He told his mOm to basically shut up in a very nice way. He has never done that before he usually listens to her quietly or like most boys probably tunes her out during her rants. That was really nice!