CID Forum Thumbnail CID

WRITTEN UPDAT - KISSA DAYA AUR NENHE DETECTIVES KA

prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomen22 thumbnail

OK All, the update is ready at last.........πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Old message - Bhinder πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ thanks..  Kahani puri nahin hue hai abtak.  Raat ki 12:30 hai.  Neend aarahi hai, main kahani adoori chod rahin hoon.  Kal pura karoongi... 
Edited by prettywomen22 - 13 years ago
sayhi2su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywomen22

Bhinder πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒthanks.. Kahani puri nahin hue hai abtak. Raat ki 12:30 hai. Neend aarahi hai, main kahani adoori chod rahin hoon. Kal pura karoongi...

]

its being nicely written,
take care goodnight,
sweet dreams

waiting for the rest of the storyEdited by sayhi2su - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, this is only half way thru...and it has been made sticky. Prettywoman, now if you update it, it will not remain sticky,
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@princess it's incomplete yaar !!! You should not have pmed mods for making it sticky before completing it !!! Anyways waiting for you to finish it soon !!
shaama thumbnail
thnks for the half update prettywomen..
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Oh My god!!! Oh My god!!!! I completed the story and hit on the Update button and I got "Web page not found error " 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ .. I don't beleive this.  I spent whole 1 hour and completed the story and the hit button didn't work πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•.... This is so unbeleivable. 
prettywomen22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

@princess it's incomplete yaar !!! You should not have pmed mods for making it sticky before completing it !!! Anyways waiting for you to finish it soon !!

I didn't finish it yet and no I didn't send the request for sticky yet.  But I guess Ambrosia would have made it sticky to see the written update post anyway.  That is nice of her...
But what a disaster,, I completely lost my update....  😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
prettywomen22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Hey, this is only half way thru...and it has been made sticky. Prettywoman, now if you update it, it will not remain sticky,

will send the request to Ambrosia again after finishing it.  😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ .  I will have to get back to work now.  Will come back later and update again.  I lost my whole update...  😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sunita di, request ambrosia and change the incomplete update please..it is interesting.