Frequent Posters

dr.fahmi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
-deleted-
Edited by dr.fahmi - 13 years ago
dr.fahmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

@dr.fahmi I enjoyed it but not everyone. It has it share of bloopers and loopholes so Judge for yourself. I am pretty content today, will have a good sleep πŸ˜ƒ

and i think i m going to have a sleepless night, considering the speed of my internet😭
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A solid 4! A must watch for some good plots, Abhi-Daya and wonderful side actors!πŸ‘

shaama thumbnail
4 from me..some thing some where was missing..after a long time i am giving this high for the episode..
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
3 from me. It was a good episode, but not as good as Chemical Bomb and Abhijeet in Coma, for which I gave 4.

Will definitely want to see this one again.πŸ˜ƒ
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: visrom

3 from me. It was a good episode, but not as good as Chemical Bomb and Abhijeet in Coma, for which I gave 4.

Will definitely want to see this one again.πŸ˜ƒ

i conpletely agree that this isnt upto the level of Khatra Chemical Bomb or Abhijeet In coma but i gave it a 4 without comparing itto the other two! Because of we compare and rate every story then some which we give 1 or 2 dont even deserve -2!!!! πŸ˜† So i prefer rating on individual basis!   πŸ˜ƒ
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wanted to give 3.5  !!! but gave it a 4 !! Just for Abhi-Daya and Viju !!!
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The story had many loopholes (it's common nowadays). I am giving it 3 just for Abhi-Daya and the little boy. They are superb.
Last night my Mom was watching with me. When the duo came in the crime scene, she said" look they are together, you should be happy". I was really happy and was not embarrassed.This is another reason for giving three.
I want to give it 4 but keeping in mind that it was a detective story with so many loopholes I changed my mind.
Sorry, I am a strict judge.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was inclined to give it 3 because I felt it kinda ran out of steam by the end. But as I thought about the positives, I thought it deserved more than that. Seeing how good the scenes of Daya sir with the kids and the Abhi-Daya scenes were today, I think this one could be called a solid good episode. So I give it 4. 😊
jeet. thumbnail
i''l giv 3 for abhi-daya scenes bt 2nd half story was bakwass!!