Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: CZ..

the girl at the end is not shilpa! πŸ˜† she hasn't yet made it to my comic strips πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ HAHA Hi5 fellow edward hater! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

@Bold: Good :)
Well I don't think the girl deserves to be in the comic strips just yet...at least let the CVs call her on the sets to shoot something!

And I hate all the Twilight stuff...not one for silly teenage obsessions...and ya it's a total contradiction that I watch DMG. Trust me it's a very guilty pleasure that's turned into torture.
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HAHA twilight is the HEIGHTS, seert πŸ˜† anyway, I'd rather keep my 'hate twilight rant' to myself here ;)

trust me, DMG is a guilty pleasure turned torture for me too.
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
🀣

Brilliant damn why didn't I realise this before!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: seert

@Bold: Good :)
Well I don't think the girl deserves to be in the comic strips just yet...at least let the CVs call her on the sets to shoot something!

And I hate all the Twilight stuff...not one for silly teenage obsessions...and ya it's a total contradiction that I watch DMG. Trust me it's a very guilty pleasure that's turned into torture.

oh u two are still bashing my Edward....I am so gonna send him to both of u at night, so u two better remember to close ur windows and then be ready to get bashing PMs from me for Bashing my Edward🀣
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey how come I can only see my ROFL Emoticons and where my angry and turning Red one go?😳
@Neetz: Good to see another person with the same thoughts...I thought I was one of the rare few :)

@Angel: Lol, ya sorry but hey we're done now...it's bad enough getting heat due to DMG couples, I'm not getting into Twilight and that too in the DMG forum :P
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG neetz babe,dont make the last girl my shilpu,i better like her as girl than ridhz girl friend,make it some one,let me think.....hmmmm.....god she enjoys boys though she is lesbian...i cant think any one other than anjali..lol
armaan sitting infront of her bed??god seriously me being a robert'd fan from HP days,so i really give edward good credit for pulling it off very romantically though a bit of psychoism(god imagine any one watching u while sleeping and suddenly when u are awake u found him,terrible feeling,i scream hell out of meπŸ˜†) while armaan(by comments i got) is creepy(that's what i got)
swetha
Edited by bary - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Edelweiss-

Neetu πŸ€—

Another gem... I am loving these comic strips , these strips are the only thing I logged on IF for, they're bloody genius. I am actually from my phone, so difficult to say all I want to.

But waah kya mara hai, ek teer se dau nishaan. ;) I am proud of you bacha. And can I also add here that A sounds like a total complete psycho. May be it would be better for the sanity of all the fan groups if they did make R gay and plus they can say that they're promoting a social cause.. Gay awareness and all.. They definitely know how to milk things to their advantage, won't you say so. ;)

thanks humz! πŸ˜ƒ 3 years in this hellhole of a forum humz, and ek teer se do kya, chaar nishane bhi lag sakte hain πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ armaan IS becoming pscho πŸ€” LMFAO, if R turns out gay, then half the problems would be solved automatically πŸ˜† BAHAHA @social cause πŸ˜† - India really needs that ;)

I completely agree ;)

thanks for being here humz! πŸ€—
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

🀣

Brilliant damn why didn't I realise this before!

it makes sense, no? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† now it just needs to be true, aadha sir dard aise hi khatam ho jayega πŸ˜†
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

OMG!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

this is the only solution I can see right now for CVs to save themselves from AR/SR/AS fans!!! 

and I am going to kill u for making me laugh so hard..awwwww my stomach is still hurtingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha *runs* 😲 πŸ˜†