Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
ok am also off

Keep the positivity up... and like Shilpu mentioned, if there's a need to vent.. use the lovely pm services 😆

Take Care!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Rids is too tramatized to say anything and armaan will twist it and say she wants me which will just be so wrong

and i know this song is used as brother's bandhan but i will use it as the sr relationship

yeh bandhan toh pyar ka bandhan hai
janmon ka sangam hai

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaYKD8NCkGY&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]
congrates everyone👏
i am in + mood for sure, now my blood turned to B angery to B posititve HAI!!!!!!!!!!!! all thanks to shilpa and leah, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bye V take care nd see u later...nd don't worry if we gotta vent we gonna play PM PM😆
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Got to go too... Bye folks..

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

EXACTLY...if Armaan is there he will surely twist things up and make Sid think that Ridzi still wants Armaan tht's y Ridzi needs 2 tell Sid the truth without Armaan being there...she can completely and honestly come out with it

yes I was angry 2 but let's stay calm

and plzzz make a post in MF...its much needed!!

Ridz will be honest - she has to she has nothing to lose in a way, and she has the biggest chance to tell him she doesnt want this marriage but the thing is she does and she knows she belongs to Sid, and every part of her that Sid has the right to, and well like she says and feels its been tainted in a way with who touched her and all that and she needs to get rid of that, and thats why i say she still hasnt had time to recollect herself, get out of her clothes esp that sari - coz its on her and it needs to go, take a shower to clear her mind, have some time alone and actually think about stuff

Knowing Armaan he will say Ridz hasnt moved on at all, no regrets and shame at all from Armaan

Yep lets stay calm

Sorry no MF for me

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anyways me out and i will see ya tomorrow

Be calm and be cool with anything and everything that happens

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Rids is too tramatized to say anything and armaan will twist it and say she wants me which will just be so wrong

and i know this song is used as brother's bandhan but i will use it as the sr relationship

yeh bandhan toh pyar ka bandhan hai
janmon ka sangam hai

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaYKD8NCkGY&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

this is where sid will come in, all ridz has to do is tell sid, jsut trust her heart and believe in her love, she should recall the red noght moment when sid said no matter what i will always love you, she should get courage from that and tell sid, then she will not have to fight alone, sid will be between armaan and his evil act, sid will not armaan evilness touch his wife and ridz knows that and she wants that but she is to scared to say it, but like i said one truth from her sid will stand between her and her scaredness, he is hear healer and he will always be. ridz trust in your faith and the love you have for your cute doctor, then you will see what he does, he will make sure no storm touches you while he is there.
indian_beauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

<font color="#0066ff">Ridz will be honest - she has to she has nothing to lose in a way, and she has the biggest chance to tell him she doesnt want this marriage but the thing is she does and she knows she belongs to Sid, and every part of her that Sid has the right to, and well like she saysand feelsits been tainted in a way with who touched her and all that and she needs to get rid of that, and thats why i say she still hasnt had time to recollect herself, getot ofher clothes esp that sari - coz its on her and it needs to go, take a shower to clear her mind, have some time alone and actually think about stuff
<div>

Knowing Armaan he will say Ridz hasnt moved on at all, no regrets and shame at from Armaan

Yep lets stay calm

Sorry no MF for me</font>

Yupp....Ridzi knows she wants Sid from all her heart but she has been corrupted by Armaan and his constant reminding her of her past...she needs to calm herself down...giver herself time...think about thoroughly and then go tell Sid...

Armaan well....no comments on him as of now

and No MF...its ok yaar..
indian_beauty thumbnail
Bye Anu and Lennie...see u guys later!!!