16th SEPT UPDATE

Vishani26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry guys for the delay for the update.......actually i was stuck with some univ mess lol

The live update is posted by Ayushi at http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1487866
(THANKS A LOT :D)

Episode starts with……..
TALKS BETWEEN SANTU AND LORD KRISHNA – Basically it was about doing karmas in such a way that you protect your dharma and balance between your karmas and dharmas. Santu is called the second Krishna….a warrior :D

Details: Santu praying and saying…….16 years passed away but there was no day when I did pray for the happiness of my family. I am still your same santu, doing same prayer. Keep my family always happy . There is a back voice that says you always ask for everyone, ask for urself aswell. We see a guy who is dressed like Krishna ……Santu calls him Prabhu (he is the prabhu lol). Prabhu says yes I m the lord and you said it right….soo many years passes, so much changes……the last stage of your life is onna start. Santu says yes, last stage of my life but what good that I did in life that you urself came to give me darshan. God says u urself tell me y I gave u darshan. It's the rakshabandhan's kartavya that u did 16 yrs back. Everytime you came to do my darshan and pooja and today I am here to give u my darshan and finish my promise and to tell you and cation you about the sadness that is gonna come in ur life soon. Gid says your hardest adnipariksha is gonna take place. Santu asks…did u not take enuff exams of mine that u will take one more. God says exams keep taking place till the last breath of humanbeing. Life means fight between DHARAM AND KARAM…..if you choose Dharam then you are gonna have hardships with karam and if you choose karam then dharma will be against you. Maybe this yagnipariksha will be the hardest….- it would be between santu and her family. God says I faced it in my life as well……My birth itself was my hardesh exam but while giving exams I taught one thing to people…."Dharam ki raksha karte karte karam karo….fal ki iccha mat karo" i.e. protect dharma with your karma and forget the fruits of it. To protect dharma is the fruits of human karmas. To balance between both we need to choose a middle path. In your family there is either happiness, or sadness……tears or smiles. Everyone has to face the ups and downs and pass it. In this huge family of relations there is gonna be a small problem for which I have come here to caution you. Santu is preety surprised that lord remembers her wish 16 yrs ago. Lord and Sant are born on same day (whack :D). Lord calls her another Krishna and tell her she needs to use her karma shaktithrough which she can balance both karmas and dharmas AKA protect dharma with karmas. Santu asks for lords help jst like he helped arjun. Lord says yes I will be there and also says that everytime you see a dream….there would be a hint in those dreams.

SURAJ's kid = BIKRAM OR VIKRAM….probably vikram lol and the unknows HIM guy who is gonna be introduced soon :D

Detailed: Santu wakes up from the dream and smiles looking at the idol of radha Krishna…….la la la la la la music plays lol haha :P. Santu goes to Krishnaji and says I m ready for all the exams you give me. We then see the wall full of pictures and pictures and pictures of whole family. Santu takes baa's aashirwaad and gived prashad. Kushki comes with a glass and plate of breakfast. Santu asks him y he brought back the food. Kushki says Bikram bhaiya ate ntin jst drank his protein shake. Santu asks Bikram that he eats everyday then y nt today. Baa says he needs food to get healthy and tat proteins alone wont do any good besides that what will they and Suraj when he comes back. Vikram says baa sud relax and that he can convicen his father easily. He goes and sleeps on the sofa. Santu asks y he iddnt go for jogging. Vikram says that since he (we dunno who) has come……no girl looks at him. Santu asks who that is. Vikram asks Santu if she will come to check him out as she is one of the coolest dadi :D (SHE IS) Baa asks Santu and Vikram and that where they are going and what will happen to the party preps. Santu says its on schedule. Baa says what??? And santu says u dun wrry everything is taken care of.

SANTU AND VIKRAM IN PARK………….Unknown guy was DM(Maalik)…….gud thing is now he doesn't wear dhoti and stuff although I miss his those clothes :P

Detailed: We see Santu and Vikram in the park and there is all the girls desperately waiting for unknown "HIM" guy and Vikram showing that to Santu and getting jealous. Vikram asks Santu that I m so handsome yet no1 is looking at me y??. There is a car that comes and a guy steps down…….and its none other than DM hahahahaha……..Santu says MAALIK!!!! DM steps down and says good morning……jay shree Krishna…..how are you….??? Lets go do exercise. Vikram tells Santu how DM doesn't even let him call him dadu because his reputation falls. All the girls are running behind him. Maalik sees Santu and asks tu ahinya shu kare chhe and then asks vikram WHAT SHE DOING HERE…..Santu says I sud have came here long back, I m a lil late…..DM asks Kyu Kyu – Y Y??? Santu says to see those girls who are standing behind him. DM says jay shree Krishna. DM says what u saying to santu…….if those girls come here then can I tell them no. DM says that I come here for not these girls but Radha…..a beautiful girl. Santu asks who that is and I wanna see her. DM says lets go. Radha is a lil girl who is poor. DM introduces Santu to radha. Radha asks if he can give those flowers to them. Santu asks who them?? And Radha says as usual to those girls soooo Santu says that you do two works at a time……DM says its gud to give flowers to someone in mrng. Lets go home now its 16th sept today. Santu says ohhhyes……lets go lets go newspaper wud be in too :D

HERE WE GO…….HITEN ALSO STARTED WEARING SUITS……:D

Detailed: We see Hiten walking towards the hall room with glass of milk. He gets a call and its Toral. Toral says ur mrng drama started with the glass of milk. Hiten says that u have gone to London to see Suraj and juhi then see London na…..y me?? Toral says that who sud I see besides my husband…..its relationship of 7 lives. Hiten says hangup orelse I will miss him and I will have to drink this milk. You know his schedule na 7:30 he wakes up…..7:35 yoga and at 8 he goes for shower. He hung up the phone.
We see a guy excercising……..RISHABH…..not bad looking…..face nt seen yet LOL. Hiten looks at the wall clock and its yet 7:58 AM which means he still has got 2 mins. Hiten walks in with the glass of milk and sits by Rishabh. HE tells rish to drink the milk as he needs Shakti…..Rishabh says energy. So, Hiten says baadam dudh is very gud for energy. Rishabh says tat he doesn't like it and that drink it urself. He calls Champa and says to keep his mousy ready. Rish says tat he doesn't wanna gain weight like ur generation and et fat. HIten says tat when I was ur age I was sooo fit and healthy. Just then DM walks in and gives Hiten a glass and says for u. Hiten asks what it is and DM says kaadha. Hiten says I cant drink that. I used to drink when I was young bt now I cant. DM says tat bcuz I used to feed u kadha in young age….you were fit and now tat u r old drink it. Hiten says I cant do it now its diff time. DM says exactly….let Rish do what he want.

We see Santu walking out and asking Champa if he got phone call. Champa says no. then Champa asks baa wht to cook…..Baa says w/e santu said. Champa said tta maalik never ate western food bt now they do. Then baa talks abt tastes in life. Then talks abt bapuji that he wudnt eat if there weren't five sabjis in food. Santu asks Kushki as well if there was a phone call and kushki says no.

KRISHNA INTRODUCED (UNITY BETWEEN BROTHERS)

Detailed: Then we hearkrishna yelling…..you are ordering your older bro. Rishabh says w/e u think big bro but u will have to do what I say. You can take it as my order or my stubborness. Krishna says that I also wont do tat….i knw u r adored by everyone bt u wont get my love. Rishabh says I don't want ur love and all tat so just do wht I say. Krishna says when u dun respect ur older brother then how will he listen to u. Rishabh says that time has changed and don't talk abt who is older. Santu comes in asks y there fighting. Rishabh says that Krishna is taking advantage of being older. Santu asks what happened. Rishabh says tat I have been telling Krishna bro to take my new laptop I got but he is refusing it. Krishna says y sud I listen when I m older and nyways Rishabh goes to work. Rish says krish needs a new one and Krish says tat Rish sud keep it. Santu says jst order new one. So, Rish says he already did bt it will take a while. Krish says Rish sud keep it as he has got it. DM walks in an dasks wht happened and y they quarelling. Santu says they are fighting to give each other laptop. DM cutely asks kayu laptop….which laptop?? Dm says ohh new technology……Rish says he specially got it for krish bro bt he is nt taking it. DM says tat do one thing…..get another one for u and him….i shall keep this. Santu smiles.

DM AND SANTU huggy scene and NANDINI INTRO!!

Detailed: DM goes to sit on the laptop and open it up and says wow…..!!! DM then talks to Subhadra's picc and says tat I knw how to use it and I can even talk in English now…..Santu taught me. Santu walks in and asks who is he talkin to. DM says ur saut. Santu says tats nt possible…..Shubhi is his sis as she gave so much to her without asking. Santu asks what was he talking and DM says bad mouthing u and Santu says not possible. DM then says true I will have to look for bad in you in order to talk bad abt u. Phone rings then and its Abhimanyu (I think Champa's kid) Santu asks how he is. Santu asks him if he wants to talk to his mom and calls Champa. Champa takes the phone and takes it away. Santu says doesn't matter tat this mom didn't got news of her child bt that mom did. DM says he understands. DM asks if he gave ads in all news papers. DM says he did and he can check the paper. Santu asks where Vishal wud be. DM says wherever he wud be, he wud come back to u. Then SANRAJ hug ?. A girl walks in and says what a scene. Santu says gud to see u come. The girl says ofcourse my dadaji is getting the Gujarat ratna award and I have to prepare for the party whoelse will do it all. DM says yh u go do tat and I will prepare for ur wedding. Baa says y spoil a guys' life. The girl says I wont marry now!! And DM says kem kem?? Then baa says Hiten is looking for DM so DM leaves. Santu asks how is everyone home and girl says as it is……!! She asks about everyoneelse and santu says all are ready except for Nakul and Baa says his morning don't happen till after sunrise – HE IS SURYAVAUNSHI (nt sure if I got it ryt). Baa goes to wake him up. AND TATS ALL

I THINK THE GIRL WAS NANDINI ……I might have missed it lol

Baa tryin to wake Nakul up. Nakul says lemme sleep. Baa says ur dad Hiten and Rish are waiting for u. Baa says whts on ur eyes and Nakul says thankdak of my eyes. Baa says open it. Nakul says I will only open it when I get to see worlds' most beautiful face. He gets up and sees himself lol. Baa says I used to be real good looking. Nakul says now u r antique piece lol. He says outside ppl used to fall for u bt for me even home ladies fall for lol. Hiten is trying to reach Rish bt Rish doesn't pick up. DM says dun wrry. Rish then walks in n says dadu gud news. DM says no dadu….call him Grand PA LMAO. Wht the heck!!!!! RISH SAYS TAT the sauravnagar that DM wanted to make tat project is passed. DM asks if he thought of a place Rish says at the same place where DM and Hiten wanted. Hiten tells Rish that Rish knws very well tat Shanky and DAnesh (his son) are also after the land and Shanky wanna make a shopping centre there. Rish says bt I will complete my dadu's dream. Hiten says tat after long years two families have got together…….hope ntin goes wrong. DM says he has confidence on Rish's confidence. Then DM says lets go for party…..ROOOOOKKKING AND ROOOLLLIING LOL……he then says haal ne haal haal to Hiten and also that doho thai gayo chhe tu (u r old now) LOL

Kaddu is getting ready when Shanky comes and asks where is Nandini. Kaddu says she went to do party preps. Shanky says so u also getting ready for it. Kaddu says after yrs dad is happy……soo we shall go even if I knw u r nt happy. Shanky says Its true I m nt happy bt its also true that u r daughter of tat family. Then they have husband-wife talks…..i m nt gonna write it all…..kantaro ave chhe lol Shanky then talks abt his apmaan and revenge and how he has filled his kids with the poison of his apmaan……the chunouti of 16 yrs ago…..!!!!! the chunouti of being richer tham mahiyavanshis. Kaddu says she understands and that she respects shanky's self respect. Shanky says my fight is only in business and not in family matters. Kaddu says that due to Nandini both the families have patched up. Shanky says u complete ur daughterly kartavyas and I will fulfil my self respect.
SCREEN FREEZEZ ON SHANKY!!!

Sorry for the Delay again!!!!!

Cheers,

Hina

[MEMBESRONLY]

Edited by Vishani26 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NO worries. take your time..
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think there was more to the psiode actually.....
Vishani26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushyap

i think there was more to the psiode actually.....

yess yess i wrote it bt i guess it didnt copy the last two parts......added them right in :D thanks
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

THANKS AWESOME UPDATE!!! :D

Tahmina16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the update, i just finished watching the show and i have to say i feel like crying, this is not bandini, this is just a nightmare! What have they done to this show. everything has changed, its doesn't look like a 16 years leap, its more like 24 year leap. why are there so many ugly male actors in this show. Hiten and DM are the only good looking actors in this show! i don't know how long i will stay loyal to this new and rubbish Bandini, i'm just gona watch the old episodes until i get sick and tired of it. 😔
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Hina for the update. It is going to take some time to understand who each new actor is and what their equation is in the show.
3535 thumbnail
This show has lost essence and will soon loose its viewers.
They have modernized it too much: the clothes, the language, the olden values, etc. This show was different because it had the indian charm but now it has lost all this. I am not seeing this serial any more.

rby_edit thumbnail

Thanks for the update.....

Kya bakwas episode tha yaar . 16 years leap ke baad bachhe itne bade kaise ho sakte hai... Ekta public ko phool samajti hai.  pahel bhi das sal ka jab leap liya tha to suraj ko itna bada bataya tha. Ab to suraj ki sadi bhi nahi hui thi to uska beta kaha se itna bad ho gaya yar sab ekdum bakwas hai abhi bandini dekhne man hi nahi karta hai... un logo sirf Krishna  aur nadini ko bada dikhana chahiye tha. yaha to sab business kar rahe hai.
Bekar hai sab yaar, bache un sabke bap sikh rahe hai....
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

I've alway's love the father and son scenes theyr'e so natural especially when dm is pulling hiten leg. Nakul remind's me of suraj character very loving. I spit out my drink when he said now baa is an antique. I also love when those older women in the park pushed the young girls aside so they can be right behind dm. I'm not going to think too much about the characters or the show, but anytime I can watch an episode without scringing 🤢 then I'm okay.