Kool's Commentary : Sep 16 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base :  Labour Issue Resolved in PR
The Retrenching Issue was Solved MOST nonsensically by Archu in PR  .It was Unprofessional , STUPID and UNBELIEVABLE to the HILT .
Rasika and Mrs Lotlikar [ The Human Rights President ] Threatened Dharmesh .We will SHUT DOWN UR COMPANY , said the two bullies without giving any REASON as to HOW THE BLOODY HELL THIS BECAME A HUMAN RIGHTS ISSUE IN THE FIRST PLACE . U hear us ?We will SHUT U DOWN .
Arre But Why ? Cried Dharmesh .Ur Giving DHAMKI !

Not DHAMKI said Rasika , thoroughly enjoying this fight .ISHAARA . { What nonsense yaar ]

Suddenly Archu butted in . No worker will be RETRENCHED , she said . WE AGREE tO UR demands .

Dharmesh gaped at her audacity . She then quickly pulled Dharmu to the cabin to placate him .

We have a PENDING ORDER COMING UP she said . NUKSAAN HOGA . LETS KEEP THE WORKERS . FAAIDA HOGA .

Dharmu came out like a Deflated air balloon . OK OK We THOUGHT ABOUT UR NOTICE < NO WORKER WILL BE RETRENCHED . And he went away with a DISPLEASED FACE .

My comments : What BS is being shown RAAM JAANE guys ! I have sTOPPED wondering about the grade of the highschoolers writing this SKIT called PR . There r so many questions here like ......

Who the hell gave Archu authority to make a decision on Dharmus behalf

Why the hell shud management cave in before BLATANT THREATS

What the hell made RETRENCHMENT WITHIN LEGAL RIGHTS A HUMANATARIAN ISSUE ?

We dont see THE LOTLI exactly explaining HOW it became a human rights issue ..which bloody human right was trampled ?

Just as Dharmesh has to give explanations SO DOES THE LOTLI.......She has to first explain HOW this matter has turned into a human rights issue before slapping notices

Why Dharmu has NO LEGAL AID to answer the LIKES OF LOTLI AND RASSI ..........such a big company and no LEGAL DEPARTMENT OR A LAWYER ? WHY THE DEPENDENCY ON ARCHU TO MAKE DECISIONS ?

CAVING IN SO BLATANTLY BEFORE WORKERS GIVES WRONG MESSAGE AND WORKERS BECOME ARROGANT . Management WILL NEVER DO IT THIS WAY .

The issue of The RETRENCHMENT NEED has TO DATE Not been solved but kept Hanging on a shelf by Archu .Ok this order will be completed but what about the machine that really doesnt require ten labourers ! Is Archu gonna pay them by selling her family assets every month ? Why the HELL shud Dharmu run his business this way ?

Jaywant ROCKED . He bluntly told Archu , U became a big messiah in front of labourers but what about the NUKSAAN of the company that has incurred due to this decision ? In the long run , u put company in LOSS . I dont believe in doing NAMAK HARAAMI to the Management , I think from THEIR VIEWPOINT . Our THINKING IS ON PARALLEL LINES . Not ur Fault .

Upon which beautiful Archu merely said JAYWANT ..............

Jay gave KHUNNAS TO MANAAV .

For Manav's sake Archu went and stood near Jay . { She doesnt want Manav to be in trouble }

Manav stared Lovingly .{ He always stares lovingly when THINGS GO HIS WAY }

My comment : Jay is RIGHT . The more I see of him , The more I find him correct .TO DATE HE IS NOT AT FAULT .This was CV'S senseless glorification of Archna .She sided with workers only by thinking of Manav and Ajits benefit and she has indeed done namak haraami with Dharmesh .Jay is more loyal to Dharmesh anyday than Archna .Dharmeshs biggest mistake was giving Archu job and today we saw him regretting it . He said on ur recommendation we gave AJIT job and today his mom is threatening to LOCK THIS COMPANY UP . Archu had no answer to that . Just a 4 month old employee , mind u ! Ajit was working for 4 months . If I were in Dharmus place i wud HATE Archu .

Archu ignored Manav when she caught Jay looking at them from a distance . { Clear cut it was shown . She wud have talked if Jay hadnt been there .} Then inspite of that clear cut message that JAY doesnt like this liason . Manav purposefully went on his own [ not even sending Savita mind u ] to Karanjkar home to invite them for HIS WEDDING .

Why >Asked Damo , practical and sane as ever .Why the hell r u making her give one BS EXAM after the other ?

Coz i need HOUSLA lied Manav . Only She can give it to me .

Ya Ya go and call her HA said Bogus Savita sweetly .{ USKE BAAP KA KYA JAATA HAI SO LONG AS MANAV IS GIVING HER EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTED }

Manav interrupted the fixing of Archus marraige date . All stared at him UNCOMFORTABLY , the RANES with BLUNT DISLIKE . Jays mom was FURIOUS . To Sulo's credit she managed the moment well and did nOT insult Manav either . He then went away after giving his stupid invitation and spoiling yet one more moment in Archus life .

My comment : Manav shud be slapped . Thrice he got clear message that Jay doesnt want him hanging around Archna . yet he purposefully went there to invite Archu on his own just so he cud see her , talk to her and emotionally punish her under name of taking HOUSLA from her .He didnt need any damned HOUSLA when he had said yes to Girish without conferring with Archna , or while kicking her out after 3 month stay saying NOW WE WILL BE GOOD FRIENDS .Also , if Kaka hadnt died , Manav wud be married to Shravni while Archu was still in Banglore . That time he needed NO HOUSLA . Continue with this SICK RISHTA , its the most PAVITRA STORY of the MILLENIUM .

Damodar still talks to Bappa . Poor thing . He needs medication .

Satish disappointed big time .He just shuffles feet uncomfortably and doesnt take any decisions in the company .

Rasika is still snooty to Manav and accepted his congrats with a pinch of old salt .😆 But she hugged her son affectionately .

Jay is todate NOT A VILLAIN . Im FED UP of ARMAN s ROMANCE .

Kools signing off , shaking her head . Like button if u liked , comments even if u don't . CIAO guys , enjoy .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kool di it is an outstanding commentary 😊 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: acrewood

kool di it is an outstanding commentary 😊 

Did u give music to ur Baarish song ?
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Terrific KoolDi,grinnin away to glory😆Why even show this labor track,if manav not even becomin union leader,nothing😕just to show rassi and manav labor romance😆😆
Vidya's comments awaited on the labor issue😆😆she is gonna give it good for this nonsense😆

I gotto gotto see Jay's scenes😍,have missed episodes since last week,he seems to be shakin da leg,and makin sure everybody is lined up for the steps😆hez got tashan I say👍🏼
disco,disco,disco,deewane
But he shud break the sagaai,my stand😳
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Yes saffu thought of u nd jaanu when i saw Jays scene .Just see the way he talked to Archu and the way he curbed her nonsense with Manav with a mere glance . I rather liked him .
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice commentary kools!!!

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh!!!! What bulls**** is this!!!!

Pathetic pathetic pathetic.

Am so put off by the whole episode today. What a bakwass serial. Each and every scene is stupid.

Leads are stupid. This labour issue was senseless. Unnecessary dragging of story. Achieved NOTHING.

Uff yaar... yeh kya hai. I'm wasting my time on this stupid show.

Going back to my cataract and glaucoma. You are right kools, 5th graders are writing this story.
gaurimisha thumbnail
Hail Kool

AGree with everything u said.

Didnot like Archana meddling today AT ALL.

As u predicted she only solved this in her own way.She helped manav not dharmesh.Jaywant is fully right.

Personally she may be loyal to Manav but professionally she shud be loyal to Dharmesh and Archana was not.For the first time,I disliked something about her.

ArMan will get married and Dharmuu Jaywant will be mahapissed.Then they will start retrenching business again n we'll see ArMan fighting it out together....as we had always wanted to see...but again showed in a very clumsy and illogicaly way.

If its ArMan vs. Dharmesh-Jaywant,I'm anyday in support of the later.

I salute Jaywants' loyalty.U need loyal and sensible ppl in factories,working under u.Not emotional ones or disloyal ones.Dharmesh shud just throw both ArMan out.

SOmeone shud hav slapped Manav or remind him his dialogue the other day....to Archu...tum kuch nahi kar sakti.His thappad is pending long time now.

What rubbish did he say when Damo asked why is he inviting Archana?I thot he was reciting some poem.Kathin waqt mein himmat degi archana....when was this guy ever in need of HIMMAT?His past actions speak otherwise.

Loyalty matter everywhere..in personal n professional life both.Archu disappointed big time today by showing her disloyalty to her profession.Being emotional doesnt warrant she'll stay loyal only to Manav...even at work.

ArMan shud never ever be rich or well-settled financially as they never ever show proper respect to their jobs,profession.They deserve to live in chawls n jhopadpatis.
Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
telemagic thumbnail
I still can't figure out what HOUSLA these two expect from each other...😕

Embarassing each other and their families is HOUSLA????

Why can't Manav's MOM and DAMO come and gve K family the invitation??

Damo's Hopefulness is kinda Nauseating!!!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Hail Kool

AGree with everything u said.

Didnot like Archana meddling today AT ALL.

As u predicted she only solved this in her own way.She helped manav not dharmesh.Jaywant is fully right.

Personally she may be loyal to Manav but professionally she shud be loyal to Dharmesh and Archana was not.For the first time,I disliked something about her.

ArMan will get married and Dharmuu Jaywant will be mahapissed.Then they will start retrenching business again n we'll see ArMan fighting it out together....as we had always wanted to see...but again showed in a very clumsy and illogicaly way.

If its ArMan vs. Dharmesh-Jaywant,I'm anyday in support of the later.

I salute Jaywants' loyalty.U need loyal and sensible ppl in factories,working under u.Not emotional ones or disloyal ones.Dharmesh shud just throw both ArMan out.

SOmeone shud hav slapped Manav or reminding him at his dialogue the other day....to Archu...tum kuch nahi kar sakti.His thappad is pending long time now.

What rubbish did he say when Damo asked why is he inviting Archana?I thot he was reciting some poem.Kathin waqt mein himmat degi archana....when was this guy ever in need of HIMMAT?His past actions speak otherwise.

Loyalty matter everywhere..in personal n professional life both.Archu disappointed big time today by showing her disloyalty to her profession.Being emotional doesnt warrant she'll stay loyal only to Manav...even at work.

ArMan shud never ever be rich or well-settled financially as they never ever show proper respect to their jobs,profession.They deserve to live in chawls n jhodapatis.

Kudos to ur objective post today inspite of being Archu fan . I felt very sorry for Dharmesh , he simply bullied by people ganging up on him and archu took advantage of that moment and sweet talked her way into GIVING MANAV WHAT HE WANTEd .GM her role is only doing Manavs BHALAAI , whatever crappy way he treats her .This is her CHOICE .

Dharmu gave her job , bread and butter

Dharmu fixed her marraige to a nice man so she cud get a break

But Archna did not ONCE think from Dharmus faida .Jay pointed it out after silent observation .
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kool dii awesome commentary

Jay gave KHUNNAS TO MANAAV .

For Manav's sake Archu went and stood near Jay . { She doesnt want Manav to be in trouble }

I felt Jaywant should have given words or two of wisdom to Manav at this time itself so that he would not have landed in Archu's home with his wedding card in his hand( Itni himmat hi nahi juta pata, I felt how aweful that act was)
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago