Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Wow, amazing work, Gunu! Really love this siggie a lot!πŸ˜ƒ Soooo pretty!!!! Def adding into my slideshow! Happy Govardhan Pooja to you too!πŸ€—

And your convo with Samir Rajda is just amazing, great answers you got!πŸ‘ He seems the most willing to answer our questions.πŸ˜†
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Gorgeous stuff everyone, all the sigs look beautiful!

Lola, yess I plan on improving my attendance, but I was much better this time than the last one, right? lolz.

Anways, Janu di, love the picture update! I really love this picture, she looks soo beautiful!
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Anyways, I realized I've never made anything of Deepika as Sita and Arun as Ram, and they're my favorite pair as Ram and Sita 😲 Well that'll be in my next update πŸ˜† 

Shivang Bhaiyya - I know I promised you more questions. Shall definitely post some more ASAP πŸ˜†
Edited by aishi.muffin - 13 years ago
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kinda late but...wish you guys a very happy and prosperous Diwali! and to all those celebrating new year, happy new year!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Glad you like the pic, Aish! I just love Deeps' expressions throughout that scene, they were so natural and cute.😍 And you know what? You hardly ever make any Ramayan sigs that are not requests, let alone Arun-Deeps, so make some soon, genius.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyhow, to the rest of you, here is a siggie Liana just made me. Isn't it gorgeous?😍 The babies were utterly two of the cutest things I ever saw, and she made them look even more adorable in the sig!☺️  And I esp love the left-hand corner of Deeps where she's holding Kush, adorable pose.😍😍😍

Feel Free to Use!

-Janu
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Awwwwwwwwwww....thanx a bazzzilllion di...Ur appreciation means aloooooooooot!! Yupp I too luvd having convo W*H Samirji...esp dat part when he told dat they called Arun W*H nickname Ramu🀣
Btw can U plzzz answer my ques...should I use Imgshack to mail pics to Samirji...should I upload pics @ his mail W*H IMG codes or W*Hout IMG codes..kindly help

u know i too enjoyed talking to Kritika (Radha of JSK) when she talk about on the sets fun with Meghan and Nitin (Balram).. while going to the sets they use to eat pani puri (goolgappe) in their JSK  costumes ..... on the road side. πŸ˜† n use to tease Zeb (Nandbaba) too. πŸ˜†
we actually enjoy listing on the set stuffs ... of the shows we Love. πŸ˜ƒ

well, i dont know much about imgshak but  u can directly e-mail without uploading to it any site.. use attachment option from the e-mail.
i think it will be easier .. first u'll upload at imgshak and post the link in the email... πŸ˜²
so, i think directly mails the pics will be convenient ... πŸ˜ƒ
...PARiNA... thumbnail
this is super cuteeee

...PARiNA... thumbnail
nice  expressions captured !!! and lovely creation yaar

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail

Hey Deepika, I saw your beautiful Radha-Krishna siggies in Parina's slideshow! Great work, they are awesome! 😊 πŸ˜ƒ

And Gunia, lovely Govardhan siggie! 😊 Happy Annakut to you and everyone as well!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow
great DIWALI siggies folks
thanks for ur sweet Diwali greetings
the pic update by janaki awesome
the siggies by janaki ,dpka ,arun-deeps ,parina terrific πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘