CVs I got a brilliant plan...no really read this

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Topic is for all...whether you liked this show, like this show, or will like this show (not sure why you would in the future if you dont now oh well)...if you want to throw chapals or give hugs....

CVs I got a brilliant plan'no really read this'

Okay, CVs I got it.  I got the best plan in the world: stop paying actors and actresses on your show, this will allow you to save hundreds of thousands of rupees, no really.  And then what do you do with that money?  Invest it in a DECENT editor (cuz frankly the one you have right now, sucks) the random clips of Armaan make no sense they just pop up and disappear it's like a subliminal message to the audience or something, weird.  Is Armaan a ghost? I don't get it he just up and pops up again and again first behind trees then at the pool, and everyone around him changes their outfits but he's still in the same one...OH I get it is he going to be Haley Jole Osment? Are we doing a remake of Sixth Sense?  Did I just ruin your plans?  My bad maybe you should control your own people and stop having them release unofficial promos before your ready, but I digress.  I got another money saving idea, also why do you need to make new episodes? Just pull out your old episodes and remix them.  Then you can call it Dill Mill Gayye the Remix and then you can take Armaan and have him pop up out of nowhere when Sid and Naina are talking. Or you can have Abhi pop up and scare JPJ, and then just do this over and over again. You can hire randoms off the street offer then samosa and bhaijyas and have them voiceover the picture and the characters can act out and say whatever you wish, in fact they will be your puppets.  Then no worries about contract renegotiations or Diva tantrums, or stars showing up late, YOU control it all and if the random is late just go out and grab another ;).  See the possibilities are truly endless (especially with the freaky minds you guys have). 

As for Shilpa, wow is she laziest rugby player ever??? She was there for the huddle but when it came time for actually running, tackling, or scoring gayab.  I think she was on the sidelines drinking thumbs up and eating the samosas, see CVs you should have given them to the street voiceover people and saved shilpas salary.  Oh and I personally I would love to see Sid score over and over again so that I can watch him do the cabbage patch.  So cute that Siddy widdy, (PS as cracked out as Ridz is I too think she let him take the ball from her over and over again because she liked him shaking those hips, as Shakira says "those hips don't lie")...what else was there...oh and you don't need script writers cuz you can just redo what has already been done, for example Naina and Yuvi had the same conversation (dialogues probably to) that Armaan and Ridz had all through May.  Well I guess your desi genes are coming in slightly at least you're recycling the scripts from a few months ago well done.  Kuch tho sikhai aap logo ne.

And then white vs red, wow you couldn't have picked two better colors.  I may possibly be ruining another plot twister of yours, oh wait you guys don't have plots just randomness so I guess your safe. Any ways I'm pretty sure to the rest of the world red vs white is not "suhaag/love" vs "purity/cleanliness" its Devil vs Angel.  And clearly you have assigned the colors correctly, I mean sweet husbands who put up with mentally ill wives deserve to be called angels, and ex's that are really bhooths out to avenge true love are kind of like the devil. Just my personal opinion no need to get all bent out of shape readers.  What else, Oh it seems as though Ridz made the choice to wear white as she's meeting Sid.  (Good choice for Mrs. Riddhima Modi, not so much for pagal khaana ridzy)  But of course this color too will get tainted forever and then Ridz is going to have wear black forever to display the blackness that lies in her heart, or the guilt, or the mistake or whatever weird reason you CVs think up.  

Ok quick question CVs can I take a poll?  How many of YOU thought of ex bfs during your honeymoon? Just curious to see if this is something you relate to and think others will as well because you yourself went through it or if you are so delusional you actually think it is reality?

Finally, I hope in a way Ridz does F up and do something with Armaan (which if the precap is real is enough for me, it doesn't even have to go all the way I just need her to be a willing participant in just one thing whether it's accepting the hand or kiss or blah), thus she can become the whiney, crying, annoying woman she was in April, Armaan can deal with it.  I want her to confess it all to Sid and have Sid do one of two things: Either say nothing and walk away return to Houston and send her SIGNED divorce papers OR have him give those wonderful lines a friend pointed out from KANK (since CVs you seem to have found a sudden obsession with this movie that basically flopped all over the world) where Rishi says that he cant look at her anymore cuz he'll see that person and that he's not going to stop her from leaving. And regardless of what avenue you choose have Sid return in say, hmmmm about 6 months (seems to be your guys' favorite number) with a hottie that to him is simply friend, but that she is head over heels in love with him and then have her run Sid ke peeche peeche.  That way KW can get his vacation (hopefully he'll find barber) and I can get a vacation too.

Oh and can Sid plz be wearing the red plaid shirt when Ridz "confesses"....cuz you know wht that means.....FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT....(verbal of course...but so much fun)

CVs...Aap ka Shubchintak...NOT,

-Arp

Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
SUPERLICIOUS post..ibest post of the day...simply loved it!!hope cvs get their act tohether n sudhrafy the bigra hua santulan of some messed up characters...n along the way hire a scriptwriter and editor who know their job
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh Goodness This was so much better than the actual episodes yes they have chosen the colors perfectly devil vs angel and haila unknowingly mrs modi knows t too lmaofao

and Yes sid needs to find a barber and also do one of the 3 things u suggested perfect
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arps... I like the second option better babes... I love the lonavla outburst... I mentioned the same in every single topic or reply of my post today... It was such an impt scene.. I just loved loved loved it.. I want something like that to happen... I want Sid to use all the bad words from his vocabulary to both!!!!!๐Ÿ˜  and

say "to tum dono ne yeh prove kar diya ki "Saccha Pyar" aisa kuch nahi hota... yeh sab natak hain"  aur tum Riddhima, main nahi janta tha ki tum itna neeche gir sakthi ho!!! tum bhool gayi ki tumhari shaadi huyi hain!!!!  chalo aaj to maan lo ki tum aaj bhi Armaan ko chahti ho" aur tumhe bahut accha laga hoga na jab Armaan tumhe choo raha tha"  A interrrupts.. "Tum Riddhima ke baare main..... Sid "To armaan tum isi din ka intezaar kar rahe the na.. . tumse aur umeed bhi kya kiya ja saktha hain" dosti Ki naam par dhabba ho tum"

Tum dono kush raho ya fir baad me jaoo.. and throws Dp across Riddhima's face.. Tum ab meri Riddhima nahi rahi...Ms. Gupta. raho iss backstabber ke saath๐Ÿ˜†. good bye.. and walks out๐Ÿ˜
Edited by aishu_25 - 13 years ago
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavs

SUPERLICIOUS post..ibest post of the day...simply loved it!!hope cvs get their act tohether n sudhrafy the bigra hua santulan of some messed up characters...n along the way hire a scriptwriter and editor who know their job

Thanks yaar...i kno CVs need to get their act together...i dont think its goin to happen...i figured its something i owe them for giving me a great love story for 8 months....but if they dont want to heed my advice...then i'm not going to stand on the boat and sink with them...

thanks for reading and commenting

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Beautiful post Arp!!!

If Riddhima dares to intimate or blah blah blah with A, then i want Sid to take an action the way you have described over here!!! I do not want to see Sid breaking down and crying over Rid !!!
Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Oh Goodness This was so much better than the actual episodes yes they have chosen the colors perfectly devil vs angel and haila unknowingly mrs modi knows t too lmaofao

and Yes sid needs to find a barber and also do one of the 3 things u suggested perfect

Faroooo yaar dont worry your VMs are saving me from getting a concussion from all the *headdesks* i've been having to do...oh and I LOVE that KANK scene you posted...totally made my day and has me looking forward to the "confessioN" i hope CVs at least give us that much....(PS can i suggest that you should totally mix a vid to that dialogue)

THanks for reading the post ( i kno how allergic you have become to all things riddhima....and soon to be CMG)

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING...this post made my day๐Ÿ˜† nd ur rite about the color thing...Devil vs. Angel...nd I'm glad tht Ridzi unknowingly realizes tht...nd love all ur options...though I like the 2nd one nd wud love 2 see SexyFace back in action....but guess we gotta wait nd see what happens...and I really was gonna say something else 2...but I forgot๐Ÿ˜› if i remember will edit later๐Ÿ˜›
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

arps... I like the second option better babes... I love the lonavla outburst... I mentioned the same in every single topic or reply of my post today... It was such an impt scene.. I just loved loved loved it.. I want something like that to happen... I want Sid to use all the bad words from his vocabulary to both!!!!!๐Ÿ˜  and

say "to tum dono ne yeh prove kar diya ki "Saccha Pyar" aisa kuch nahi hota... yeh sab natak hain"  aur tum Riddhima, main nahi janta tha ki tum itna neeche gir sakthi ho!!! tum bhool gayi ki tumhari shaadi huyi hain!!!!  chalo aaj to maan lo ki tum aaj bhi Armaan ko chahti ho" aur tumhe bahut accha laga hoga na jab Armaan tumhe choo raha tha"  A interrrupts.. "Tum Riddhima ke baare main..... Sid "To armaan tum isi din ka intezaar kar rahe the na.. . tumse aur umeed bhi kya kiya ja saktha hain" dosti Ki naam par dhabba ho tum"

Tum dono kush raho ya fir baad me jaoo.. and throws Dp across Riddhima's face.. Tum ab meri Riddhima nahi rahi...Ms. Gupta. raho iss backstabber ke saath๐Ÿ˜†. good bye.. and walks out๐Ÿ˜

Your plan works too...and i so love that scene...i think you posted it on the AT and i was so watching it and it fits PERFECTLY with the BS implied for future track...i hope we get another Sid Modi Kiss my A@@ speech b4 he dumps ridz FOREVER๐Ÿคฃ
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

๐Ÿ‘

Beautiful post Arp!!!

If Riddhima dares to intimate or blah blah blah with A, then i want Sid to take an action the way you have described over here!!! I do not want to see Sid breaking down and crying over Rid !!!

Yaar bechara ki aankhon mein kuch aasoo raha bhi nahi hai...personally i think it would be more apt for him to laugh without humor at the BS he's wife's pulled on him...and for him to be like "You kno what...go be together...you DESERVE each other..."

thanks for reading and posting comments