My first and last analysis and a ques.....

kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Well I've never written an analysis before nor am I good at writing one but as they say u shud try different things so here I m writing one about Kartik:

Kartik:The hero of PKCM who was the only person whom most out here trusted beyond the word ''trust'' among the TM members has been suddenly changed into one whom no one wants to trust.The person 4 whom words like''smart,loyal'' were common have been replaced by words like''jackass and dumbass''.
Reason:1] No emotions and feelings on his face when he was nformed about Suman commiting suicide.
2]He doesnt care for any1 at this moment except Nihu.
3]TM people trusting Nihu more than Paro.

But just one ques that wud u guys use the same words[''jackass and dumbass''] for him if RS finishes it off by bringing the old Kartik back?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
theres very less time to get the old Kartik back.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: imagine-addict

theres very less time to get the old Kartik back.

Aba who knws wats in RS's mind
honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That old karthik is dead forever.....may his soul rest in peace.😆😆😆
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkcmfan

That old karthik is dead forever.....may his soul rest in peace.😆😆😆

luv u soooooooo much for this comment we'll pray for him. and our farwell party mood is out due to this track
honeyrose thumbnail
Rashmi spoilt our mood aarthi. next time dont say the word party....LOL. Whenever u come with a party idea something devastating like this happens....LOL.
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkcmfan

Rashmi spoilt our mood aarthi. next time dont say the word party....LOL. Whenever u come with a party idea something devastating like this happens....LOL.

she's absolutely right aarthi........now don't even think of party.........this rs naaa

honeyrose thumbnail
Suki instead of party we can hav a memorial function after seeiing who r all dying.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kavya - after yesterday I would call karthik a jerk. I mean he did not even search for Suman. and he is ready to marry Nihu. Pits. Kitni baar shaadi karega.

Aarthi - you say party  - I will see to it next time you act is RS's serial!!!!!

I agree with Hema - hume to matham manana chahiye not party.

Lets organise a shok sammelan here.

Karthik ka to ram naam satya hai kab ka ho chuka hai.
kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vin if Kartik becomes bsy in searching for Suman then who'll marry Nihu.......lol
Karan k baad hum sab ka neshana kartik ban gaya hai so Vinu what happene to that dialogue of urs-''I'll agree with u Kavya as long as its in favour of Kartik''......lol
Did that dialogue evaporate just like Kartik's brain.