Frequent Posters

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
will b bac wid comments...tooo happy rite nw
just cnt believ it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
kavyasam thumbnail
YAYYAYAYAY   Thanks Olly for the article.   wow I am happy that the title music is the same  it was so good to hear wohi jodi nayi kahani. ๐Ÿฅณ
@shibz ..   omg I felt exactly the same at first.   they cld not take the pressure from fans and put together a promo using season1 pics before karan arrives.  Then I felt since the name and actors are same they wanted to connect it to old season.   online active fans know whats happening  but others dont so  they have to rope them in too.  
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I couldn't believe it when i saw it on youtube

thank you to FuzzyUtd who i am suscribed to on Youtube who posted this Video and i saw it on my home page!! and i was like maybe its just a teaser of her own, but i still opened it and i thank god i opened it!!!!! OMG I had the biggest shocking face and i gasped so loudly!!!! KAISE KAHEIN HUMEIN KITANI MOHABBAT HAI KITANI MOHABBAT HAI ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am on Cloud 9, I love KMH and their tune is the same, and i am really happy about that
Can't wait for it to air and can't wait for another promo...I wonder how their clothes are this time, and I think their names are different too, correct me if i am wrong.

anyway i am back to watching it the 3rd time and then another 50 times! i am so happy today!!!
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: olly13244

hey shibz u know wat..i also felt the same..so here is my part of the story..

i was as usual surfing the chanels..and i stopped at imagine..jyoti was airing at that time..iwas about to switch off the tv..that..i heard the song"ahahahahaa..kaise...." and i was like๐Ÿ˜ฒ..i fell on the ground really..and everything happened so fast that i cudnt make out..u wont believe i didnt even hear wat the background voice said..๐Ÿ˜†..coz at that time my heart beat was louder than anything!!!..anyways my sis was looking at me with strange eyes..thank god mom was not there..๐Ÿ˜†..and the aftereffect ..was๐Ÿฅณ......and u know the first thing i did was came here and posted the video and thanked imagine tv..really yaar they have done a lot for us..they deserve a big thank u..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..anyways..i too had to watch it in youtube and after that i have watched it over 50 times by now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..gosh i am in arjuhi heaven ..and to add to this karan's angels confirmed that karan is returning today!!!!!..hope he lands safe..god bless him..

ok enough of my speech i know u must have dozed off ..but anyways thought of sharing with u..and yes want a reply too๐Ÿ˜ˆ
and
a big congo to all us varaosths๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

well...u kno.. sanju told me its out n i ran 2 the TV at around 1.30..i waited til 2..but they showed nothin..had lunch n came bac 2 catch the promo on TV..by then i came 2 kno that the promo is nothin but season 1 pics wit some colors added n the male version of the title track playin..also the lines wahi jodi nayi love story..n the entire thing was only a 15 secs teaser..so was wonderin how it luks? n in gota see it after 3:00๐Ÿ˜ณ in between Rakt Sambandh..i just bent down for sumthin that i heard the male voice n i immediately luked at the TV..actually aunt was also in the room so i became more conscious๐Ÿ˜ณ..she knows how crazy i am bout KMH n KK2..so i was only starin at the TV..but wit a smile on my face though..i dint kno wat was happenin...but was very shy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...after it was over..i luked at her..n she was like..i cud see your face blooming๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

as for Imagine TV.. i went ther but felt ppl r over reacting..i mean we shud wait for the actual promo of KMH2 before thankin them like crazy...!! its very easy for the channel 2 fool the crazy little fans.. they shudnt take the fans for granted..
no need 2 keep 'em on the head.. they wer the same ppl..hu ruined the show in the 1st place...its all business dat matters 2 'em..dey dint care bout viewers' sentiments den...n thrashed it as if it was a waste piece.. i kno we shudnt luk bac at those days coz its past...but the struggle to get it bac was worse..They dint assure dat they wud get it bac or anythin.. its easy for ppl 2 consider the channel great for bringin bac the show..but wat bout those fans hu hav worked hard for this.. hu kept thei faith n forced teh channel 2 bring it bac? it wasnt easy..success was not even certain.. yet gave this mission importance as personal life.. ppl shud thank 'em instead of thankin the channel like dat...thats my POV..

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok shibz u r rite...and i also felt that but at least just say thank u..just like i did..and yes a big big thank u to all the fans who made this possible..really shibz bringing a show back is not a child's play..so a standing ovation to all the fans of kmh,karanika,arjuhi๐Ÿ‘
shibz thumbnail

ok shibz u r rite...and i also felt that but at least just say thank u..just like i did..and yes a big big thank u to all the fans who made this possible..really shibz bringing a show back is not a child's play..so a standing ovation to all the fans of kmh,karanika,arjuhi๐Ÿ‘

i did thank dem olly...u can chec under one of thei wall posts.. thats all..lukin at ppl's excitement..i dint feel like writin more..๐Ÿ˜ณ
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yuppie.... Cant Wait.
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy am i dreaming or its real lolz :P
..Amira.. thumbnail

omg amira๐Ÿคฃ wat a big smile u have..anyways congo to u too๐Ÿ˜ƒ