aww i hate when somebody killed my baby
felt bad for maan as he is sin't intensional
but yup geet can't forgive o9r forgot this easily
do continue
bye sumi
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jaz that was soooooo heartbreaking. poor geet and poor maan, i could feel geets pain and maans helplessness and regret. why do u have to be such a good writer?
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG Jaaaz 😲 Misscarriage 😕 ?
No Please 😭😭
Kay Im Really over this OS 😭😭 I really Dnt Want anyfin to happen to the Kid 😭 
n Geet's Words Made me Cry😭😭😭😭😭😭
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG...I am crying....Suddenly I donot want the baby to die....!!!! 😭😭
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

ouch,... that was harsh...!!! poor poor poor maaan..!!! no let this not happen... love the way u write.. but dint like what you wrote... its tooo sad....=( =( :(:(:(:(:(... please... noo.....

Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okay Madam, I just saw your nick as the authour and Im here to read it.

Gimme a few minutes to read and then post my comments :)

EDIT:

Heyloo Jaz 🤗

It's not going to be my usual long two cents, but something really short and concise. I just hope it does justice to the brilliant peice that is written by you. So well, here goes nothing.

The Title:
The title is apt. Before reading you dont know what in the story is there that can never be forgiven. Second chances are always there, right? So how big is a mistake ideally to never be forgiven? As you read the story, you realise that even though you have two protagnists, Geet is the person you eventually will empathize with. And in the absolute middle of the story, the title justifies itself automatically. To a mother, nothing means more than her child, nothing at all. And in Geet's case, the feeling is a tad bit more, since she fought everything and everyone just to be able to bear this child. Good thinking behind the title 👍🏼

The Characters:
There is a striking similarity to the characters in the actual serial. The determination of Geet, the turmoil of emotions within Maan, the softness of Pinky, the serious sensitiveness of Adi, the condesending attitude of Sash towards Geet, the feist MSK, and vulnerable 18 year old Geet. The characters were extremely well analysed by you and then put forth in a beautiful manner. Me likes :)

Other Random Things:
Small things like the atmosphere of the office, the way Maan struggles to apologize to her, the way he rushes forgetting everything when he hears about Geet's condition, Geet's outburst in the hospital, the way Geet kept shouting for him.. and the way you made her fall. Brilliant !!

Over all I loved the OS. It had a very Maneet feel to it, and at times I could imagine 'Mahi' playing in the background. I guess, I cant give you a better compliment than that, can I?

Loved it, simply fantastic :)

Much Love 🤗

Edited by Arushi. - 13 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That was senti

Geet lost her baby this was the last thg i didnt wanted to happen n that too because of Maan toh bilkul bhi nahi

Geet was shattered n Maan was also

Liked the way u described Geet's feelings

-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wowiee! You just seem to be getting better and better with every OS! I read your Farewell one too, and absolutely loved it! I think, that to an extent, both that OS and this one have gone how I would have liked. And you just seem to have this knack for writing. I usually don't like reading stuff with Hindi dialogues, but I am so loving your one!

Thanks for the PMs you've been sending, would hate to miss one of your pieces! Also looking forward to the 2nd part of Farewell.

😊
Love always.
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome os
Loved it
So sad
Pls do write more
Pls do pm
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!!!jaz ur too good yaar
my eyes got teary while reading this and it was sad
how do u write so gud plz tll me
loved it so awesome
hats off to u.....
i cud visualize everything cuz it was that gud descripted and written.
u shud become a prfessional writer or publish a book.
love
   amerra