Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Raja Hasan appears for the first time on silver screen for the movie Me Mamu and 7 slated to be released on 20th May 2011. He is singing the song Sab Kya Jaane Judai. Here is the video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdWjC_foQGI[/YOUTUBE]
Vijay Vyas thumbnail

Raja Hasan

Raja Hasan sings in album with elite singers of India. Here is a report:

T-Series will soon release the album Teri Aankhein produced by Murli Agrawal. Popular singers like Sunidhi Chauhan, Shaan, Kunal Ganjawala, Mamta Sharma, Zubeen Garg, Raja Hasan, Javed Ali, Shilpa Rao, Nikhil D'Souza, Altamash and Krishna feature on the album. Murli Agrawal has also penned the lyrics and Raaj Ashu has scored the music. The songs are of multiple genres.

Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Raja Hasan and his team eliminated from Comedy Circus ke Tansen:

Here is the video of their performance and elimination:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPeP1hV-hfc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Full audio of two songs by Raja Hasan for the movie Me Mamu and 7.

Audio of the song Sab Kya Jaane:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9qq-dw51nQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Audio of the song Billo Rani:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiYHGsfGXc4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely performance by Raja Hasan on the song Mere Angne Main:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhknot82ExY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Vijay Vyas thumbnail

Recently Raja Hasan played in the cricket match between Bollywood Singers and Bollywood composers.

The match was won by Bollywood composers with Sajid's good batting under Wajid's captaincy.

Here are some pictures of Raja Hasan from the match:

Raja Hasan

Raja Hasan

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vijay Vyas

Raja Hasan and his team eliminated from Comedy Circus ke Tansen:

Here is the video of their performance and elimination:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPeP1hV-hfc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

I wonder how much they are paid to take part in such shows.
Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Summerji,

Comedy Circus ke Tansen main show ke TRP ke hisab se artists logo ko payment milta hai exactly pata nahi kitna.

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vijay Vyas

Summerji,

Comedy Circus ke Tansen main show ke TRP ke hisab se artists logo ko payment milta hai exactly pata nahi kitna.

OH that is good.
Bahut accha.

Hope they are not cheated by the channels
Vijay Vyas thumbnail

Raja Hasan has lend his voice to Desi remix of the song Right There.Right There is the latest single from the former Pussycat Doll's lead vocalist Nicole Scherzinger's solo album Killer Love.

Raja has done a wonderful job in parting a desi feeling to an international song.Here is the full story about how it came up:

She rocked a sexy sari by Mumbai fashion designer Rocky S, and now singer Nicole Scherzinger shows her love for all things Desi once again.  Along with Desi Hits! the sexy songstress had teamed up with Rolling Stone India's top DJ, DJ Lloyd and the popular Desi band Culture Shock, originally from Canada to remix her hit track "Right There." Scherzinger is releasing two Desi versions of her track, one is remixed by DJ Lloyd and it incorporates Sufi singer Raja Hasan, which creates an atmospheric sound that effortlessly blends a contemporary pop beat with a full and undiluted eastern flavor, a feat which is rarely executed in a sophisticated and seamless manner such as this.

Lloyd said of the remix, "This offer came to me as an opportunity that was not only challenging but it allowed me understand my potential as a composer to collaborate with one of the world's most successful artists. I was asked to make a Bollywood version of "Right There" by Desi Hits Inc. After hearing the original sound track I knew what this track needed. I added sounds of santoor, flute and tabla maintaining the originality of the track. I still felt that it was incomplete without using a traditional sufi sound combined with some bollywood beats."
 Culture Shock's electric remix of "Right There," features the strong Punjabi vocals of Sunny Brown and the soulful western vocals from Lomaticc. Sunny Brown says, "This was a very fun remix to do. As soon as I heard the original the melody came right away and instantly created a vibe to the song we all loved."  Singer Lomaticc added, "After Sunny dropped his melody we all decided to keep the simplicity of the track intact. There is such a depth to her original track we didn't want to lose that." Producer Baba Kahn admits that this was not an easy task, he says, "I'll tell you that the hardest part of producing is knowing when to stop and not over produce. This Nicole remix is a perfect example. We put in all of our Culture Shock elements but kept the emotion of the track. This ranks up there as one of my favorite tracks we have done and I'm very proud of how we are developing it in the studio together."

Nicole has always connected with Desi culture.  Shortly after sporting a black sari at Fashion Rocks, the kick off to NY Fashion Week, Nicole remixed AR's Rahman's track "Jai Ho" along with the Pussycat Dolls.  The songstress did an intimate interview with Desi Hits! about her inspiration for the track and love for Desi culture, while she donned an east-meets-west fusion outfit.  The singer even gave shout outs to Bollywood babe Priyanka Chopra, the B-town actress who seems to be the "It" girl in the west, getting love from Gaga as well. Nicole also gave a shout out to famous Bollywood director, Karan Johar.  Looks like Nicole knows her stuff when it comes to B-town.

Nicole also wanted to send out a special message to her Desi fans, "To all my fans in India: after working with A.R. Rahman on 'Jai Ho' I couldn't think of a better way to remix my latest single "Right There" than with Culture Shock and DJ Lloyd for Desi Hits! I hope you enjoy these exclusive remixes and my debut album Killer Love. I have killer love for you guys and hope to see you soon!" After this message, how can we not invite this humble singer into the Bollywood scene?

It's been a few years since our last interview and now that the diva is flying solo, she wants to reach out to her Desi peeps once again. The sexy songstress looks like a Bollywood starlet in the music video for the remixes. She definitely has the looks and the body to be a Bollywood star, who knows, maybe someday we will see Nicole grace B-town. What do you think of the Desi Hits! remixes to "Right There"?

Here is the video for you:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnuekzQ-c8w[/YOUTUBE]