U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
okay, so I'm really confused here. let's start with the basic problem - DMG TRPs are low. and apparently it's about to end unless it picks up real quick in the following weeks. and so, the CVs thought, 'man, sex sells eh? let's do it!'. so this is how the track takes a sharp U-turn:

(P.S - all this is just speculation based on the bullshit-ness of the epi)

1) omfg omfg ridhima still loves armaan! - while on her honeymoon with sid (who she had accepted sacche dil se a few episodes back) she suddenly gets horny, sees armaan, some hormonal locha happens and voila! she's sleeps with armaan.

footnote:- AR fans rejoice because they finally get their happy ending. however, if DMG can be as explicit as depicting adultery then it can also go as far as showing two-timing. so AR fans! remember that while ridzieee is still confused, she might sleep with both men until her confusion is cleared. don't worry, DMG is a path breaking show 😃

2) armaan becomes like SRK's character from darr - he stalks ridhima, follows her, stutters her name (aww so cute na?) and gets horny when he sees her in a swimming costume. he finally leads her to a secluded spot (followed by a hot and steamy bolly number) and they sleep together. DING!

footnote:- this isn't love. it's just sexual frustration.

3) hey, what about sid? - simple. he turns negative. in a few epis, he'll be seen with a big fat moustache like amrish puri, and will laugh like dara singh. why? because he couldn't sleep with ridhima.

4) um, what about shilpa? - oh that's very convenient. shilpa anand may possibly leave (which is not yet confirmed) and the shilpa in the show will simply return back to panchgani, forgetting all about her sister because she actually turned out to be a witch (replace that 'w' with a 'b') if she doesn't leave, then AR sex will turn out to be a wet dream! 😃

so basically, ^ this is the CV's idea of garnering high TRPs. it just goes on to prove that SEX SELLS. sometimes it's quite evident and other times it's subtle, but my folks, it's always there 😉 the only other thing that sells equally as much as sex is SRK, and since DMG doesn't have SRK, it has to have sex (on scenes copied from SRK films. du-uh. obviously)
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 - Hilariously & Sadly this seems to be like whats happening - the CVz have lost it  😡
flashy thumbnail
I guess we are all over reacting ..................None of this should if not would  .................happen. Cheers!!!
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CV'S DOING CHEAP BUSINESS
😡
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I could not agree more .SEX sells so show them that for trpssssss YUCKKKKKKKKKKK😡😡🤢🤢🤢🤢

In the most disgusting way possible......😕🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
nikita_92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that's hilarious 🤣 but unfortunately i think alll that is true when it comes to CVs gaining their stupid TRPs
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣

But aren't po*no shows not supposed to air in prime time ?? Isn't that's what Indian government rule?? 🤔Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
3) hey, what about sid? - simple. he turns negative. in a few epis, he'll be seen with a big fat moustache like amrish puri, and will laugh like dara singh. why? because he couldn't sleep with ridhima.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hilarious post neetz

So DMG is all abt who sleeps wid who now? Gr8. Gives a very good msg to the youth.
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

dude i bow to u...ur post rock!!

🤣

dear god may it be a wet dream!🤣

Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

agree............n its heart-wrenching wat is gonna b shown.........

chalo atleast some r happy with all ths............😛

n hw cud the trps move up when the story was moving in circles for past 6month without any progress😡