Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Shahara3

Hi guys, miss this forum and the guys here, definately this forum felt like home and we had a laugh and good discussions/debates which made sense here rather than other forums which have put me off IF but only come for the updates and speak to friends

Miss SANRAJ alot and discussing them, the highs and lows and the fun I had posting. 

Hi shah h r u ? πŸ˜ƒ

nd agreed to u fully πŸ‘
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sanjana23_

Hey Everyone! :D

Hope you all well! Nice to see so many of you in DP forum and get to debate over Kastur&Mohan over there. Not the same though, miss our Bandini days.

Miss all the kanjika's, gopika's, droolika's. :( Miss you all! 

hi LED missed u so much... πŸ˜›
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello all

I see no one is coming again to keep this thread active
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Hello all

hey rani m all here~!πŸ˜†
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Hello all

ya so sad no one is here πŸ˜”
kichwamaji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello to all my friends here...
It has been a while since I have been here. I almost cried to see the overwhelming response I got for starting this thread.πŸ€—
Thank you all😳

Many events have kept me away from here...a few good and many bad...but such is life. I want to go through each and every post so I do not miss anything.

I hope to be here more often and reconnect with you all. I hope you all have been Blessed with health, happiness and prosperity.
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kichwamaji

It has been a while since I have been here. I almost cried to see the overwhelming response I got for starting this thread.πŸ€—
Thank you all😳

Many events have kept me away from here...a few good and many bad...but such is life. I want to go through each and every post so I do not miss anything.

I hope to be here more often and reconnect with you all. I hope you all have been Blessed with health, happiness and prosperity.

hey kich...buddy glad to see u back~!~! thnx a lot for this thread its always the spl one...~!~!

i hope soon we all will have our naughty long chats...with alll other kanjikas ...DM droolers~!
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kichwamaji

Thank you all😳

hi may we don't  know each other very much but really like to see u here back again  
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _xCIOT_

hey kich...buddy glad to see u back~!~! thnx a lot for this thread its always the spl one...~!~!

i hope soon we all will have our naughty long chats...with alll other kanjikas ...DM droolers~!

@ bold 
toh bataytiye kiske saath suruaat karni hai aapko? 
kichwamaji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is something special we share here Leena...everyone is made to feel special and welcomed like good friends. That is why we think of one another even after so many years go by.
I am glad to be back ...