Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am missing old day of Bandini😭, live update thread going till 80-100 pages😍, old episode has soo much essence but nowadays nothing left😭 but enjoyed a lot with you friends, ur ff's make us smile😳
Some member are still loyal to Bandini👏 we can never forget the time we spent all together😊 hassi mazak gham...
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hamari DM ki naara lagane wali Sapna bhi gayab hogaye😲 Long time i don't see her in IF
nikita_88 thumbnail
Oh the good old days!

How I miss them! I know the show is such a drag now, congrats  to everyone who is still watching!
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ah man, the good old days of bandini...
when it used to be this unique, totally non-ekta styled drama serial 👏

i never even knew it was an ekta serial, having never seen any of her shows before and im being serious here becos i always avoid them (thats generally all serials cos they tend to be the saas-bahu ones) 🤢

this was my first indian drama serial of this kind that i really got addicted too

& i loved coming here to the bandini forum becos of the serial and all u wonderful ppl here who used to make it fun & entertaining 🤗

nowadays if anyone says: bandini?
i go: huh? 🤔

recently i got my mum to fill me in (she still watches it & to think i was the one who made her addicted to it 🤢) & she was telling me abt all these leaps, megha, vishal- megha's yani dm's child but turns out not megha's but santu dm's child, dm marries megha but marries santu & blah blah blah
i forgot the rest 😕

all of u's still watching the show ItsCalledAnthingButNotBandini, enjoy & good luck 👍🏼
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry guys, my speech thoda bohaut lamba hogayi 🤣

how abt a lil help: are any of the new serials on NDTV imagine by ekta? i dnt wanna waste my time watching a new on if it is!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow megha long don't see, I miss seeing your different SRK avi.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wowieee!!! This thread is official then!! 👏
Thanks Uma,my dearest pal.

I feel this is some kind of college reunion,I am so glad to see many of you here,Megha..Where have you been..Drop in sometime yaar! Its so good to hear from you! I am sure we will all have those days back on a DIFFERENT forum,as soon as RR starts the new show next month.I am in touch with some of you regularly through PMs and FB,but some dont come on either platforms.So,have missed those so much.Rakhie,you need to make an appearance.Chals wont come here anymore,I am sure.She is busy otherwise and rarely see on FB too.Fuzz is still here,but not quite here. 😆 But i get her alright regularly.

For those who have stopped coming here entirely,i have only one thing to say.Shows will come and go,some will click,some wont,but the bond that we share cannot be broken.Dont let it go,hold on to the friendships you have made,its forever.Please folks,lets not loose touch.

Kich dear,thank you so much for this thread. 🤗

Cheers!!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rpmenon

Wowieee!!! This thread is official then!! 👏
Thanks Uma,my dearest pal.

I feel this is some kind of college reunion,I am so glad to see many of you here,Megha..Where have you been..Drop in sometime yaar! Its so good to hear from you! I am sure we will all have those days back on a DIFFERENT forum,as soon as RR starts the new show next month.I am in touch with some of you regularly through PMs and FB,but some dont come on either platforms.So,have missed those so much.Rakhie,you need to make an appearance.Chals wont come here anymore,I am sure.She is busy otherwise and rarely see on FB too.Fuzz is still here,but not quite here. 😆 But i get her alright regularly.

For those who have stopped coming here entirely,i have only one thing to say.Shows will come and go,some will click,some wont,but the bond that we share cannot be broken.Dont let it go,hold on to the friendships you have made,its forever.Please folks,lets not loose touch.

Kich dear,thank you so much for this thread. 🤗

Cheers!!

I can't speak for others, but just know this stalker has a reputation to uphold. 😆
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey you..dont ever stop stalking.I am counting on you! 😃
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was reading the comments by all of you, who have been here at the forum since the beginning...couldn't stop feeling the re-union kind of an atmosphere.... i am so new here, but am very happy to see the prevalent fraternity at the forum....i do remember how i was welcomed by @Pyar-ishk and eli on joining the forum...and then hema, appreciating me on a particular post. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. wish you all the very best in your lives!!

as for the good old days of bandini, there is a longing in everyone's heart.. to go back to the same old days...as for me, the one event which got me into BANDINI, was santu and dm's wedding day. i was really mesmerized by the turns of events at that point. i still cannot forget those images. later, it was followed by the most crucial event of GAAO HATHYA... wow...what a story it was, back then!! 
very strong plot, great characterization, and superb presentation.

i was never a drama person, but got addicted to this play for its above mentioned points.
how this play can be restored now...don't know...
but this reunion is definitely very heartening, for it cherishes all the memories of the good old days.