Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 first of all.......... a big tight πŸ€— for kich for this tread & for to make all old friends reunion here.........

i missed all my friends who leaved Bandini forum far days back but now i m happy that u all r back here...... ohh guy's i can't tell u i always visits here but missing u all a lot ........ i missed our chit chat thread πŸ˜†....... our discussions on sanraj moment...... 😳 ........ & all those moments what we all spend together.......

sanju i missed u a lot dear i always remembers our chit chat thread talk a lot...... & specially sapna's marriage yaar ............

radhi di glad to see u here back i was not much talk to u a lot but missing ur comment here always........

maali di & niki how can i forgot that u both was the first person whom i was talked first time & u both help me here...... i love u guys n missed u all a lot..........

anna u back here thank god i was wondering where u gone since ur no comment or ur no visit on IF then few days back just got the news that u just back from ur vacations so happy to see u here back......

rakhie di ohh i still remembers we all was dieing to read ur FF's part & requesting u & bothering u to write the FF of sanraj & u & viduyudiii was my inspiration to write..... love u & still missing ur FF a lot ........

at last but not the least my VIDYUYDIIII ohh man i m so gud to see u back here can tell u how much i missed u ..... u was became so busy with life but finally u back.......

& plz forgive me if i forgot to mentioned some one here......... i can't tell u i m so happy to see u all here again yaar πŸ€— once again welcome back u all guy's......... love u all & miss u all a lot....... plz don't mind for the long post.....

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yaaayy!! Got Vids,Rakhie and Leena here too! Superb!! πŸ‘

Now all you need to do is STAY and POST in this thread even if you have stopped watching the show which will soon wind up,I am sure with all these new actors,well,can i call them actors just yet? Read the article,and it is just well..what to say.. πŸ˜† DM and Santu will become 2 expensive pieces of furniture somewhere on the sets.Sad,but true.

Well..got a little distracted,but guys i am so happy you all are here.Please stay and dont leave again.Rakhie,want to try your FF again?

Kich,you will have to hear a lot of thank you's from now on.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
leena04 thumbnail
ya radhi di it will be our pleasure to stay here & post our comment as all r buddy's is here...........  πŸ€—

& ya if rakhie di will not mind i also want to try her speechless FF again......... ☺️

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. everyone is commenting.. :D I just read the new article.. as stupid as this may sound but I am actually looking forward to this leap.. =) The story appeals now more than the last couple of weeks as I loved the movie Rajneeti and love the whole back drop of the Shanky's family Vs DM's.. Shame that its not about Santu anymore. LMAO..!! Since DM called her Sangini the meaning of Bandini is all over?

@Rakhie: I sent you the request straightaway when I realised you've deleted mee.. 😳 I knew you probably didn't know it was mee.. :D I had to change my Username cos I ain't no SanRajDeewani.. πŸ˜† More like SanRajHater nowadays..🀣 Waqt ne yeh kaisi karvaat badli.. 🀣🀣 LMAO!!

@Raz.. πŸ€— How are you Shanky's wife?? πŸ˜† I miss you sooooo much too hun..

@Leena: I know we got up to so much masti back in the days.. πŸ˜† Sapna's shaadi.. 🀣 Sabotaged by mee and Raz.. 🀣

@Radhi: This thread will stay alive now.. Stayin' Alive Stayin' Alive.. 🀣 I have had grapes today.. can you tell?? 🀣
leena04 thumbnail
hi sanju h r u sweety???????????????

ohh yaar missing those days so much so fun was there ........... but very happy to see u here back.......... πŸ˜ƒ

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This thread is definitely going to stay around open now cause we all miss each other too much. Is good see people who hasn't posted in a long time, crystal, rakhie and vidya.

@ sanju

I had a feeling you might like the new leap track, still looking for your maulik πŸ˜†. I know no one can replace him.

Fuzzy where are you?
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Leena : I am good..=) Busy but happy and good.. πŸ˜ƒ

@Rani: I stopped looking for Maulik though one actor is cute.. don't know who he will play but he looks cute.. Hopefully is a bad boy.. will match Maulik's persona.. πŸ˜†
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Can you guys believe it this thread has become longer than the threads on the current topic. Yes! I too miss the real Bandini. for me it started wanning the day they spoiled Khemi's character, and since then it has been a downhill ride. I too come here to look up my friends I made here. I dont know  whether after the leap the old Bandini can ever be revoked.
My wish is to see a new serial based on this original Bandini with the ending we wanted. Hope that happens.

fuzzyface thumbnail
*fuzzy slides in style*
*Fuzzy waves to all the lovely ladies of the forum*
*fuzzy is getting emotional*
*fuzzy needs a moment*
omg omg omg πŸ˜ƒ
All of you have said it all, how I missed the good old days when we had live updates and discussion.
For me Bandini died together with Arjan, it was just never the same and now Kekta and her delightful Fruitcakes have gone where no man has ever gone before with their leaps!
@uma I am touched at what you said but I did like the old DM, which had so many layers for discussion as well the show but you know Kekta had to make it another Ekta show and rehash everything is just depressing.
@sanju I had so many names for DM I lost count but favourite will always be Hades πŸ˜›
@kich it is so nice you remembered everyone and opened this post.
I will try to pop in to say hello once in a while like Uma said how I wish the show will leap into it's original mode 😍

*group hug* πŸ€—
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yehhh.. Fuzzy is hereπŸ₯³ GROUP HUG in memory of the live update days😭

It was so fun na.... you try to read the previous posts and end up posting the reply after 6-7 pages🀣

THose sari fixing demands.. the Besharmi, the San..tuu..di..πŸ˜” the hadesπŸ˜› the maalik-chokri😭