Poll

Who do u love the most? ;)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heya guyz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i kno its a funny poll๐Ÿคช
its been soo long we had any poll here...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

do vote...make your choice...u need 2..๐Ÿ˜› well i m very confused whom i adore the most...but hav u guyz ever given it a thot Who do u like or luv more dan the other๐Ÿ˜‰

Arjun Punj n KK are 2 different personalitiesโค๏ธ who among the 2 is your dream Man?โ˜บ๏ธ

do giv reasons...it all for Fun..๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey shibz where is ur vote???๐Ÿ˜‰..anyways i voted for arjun..coz i am completely in love with the character..arjun's jealousy..his first smile when he came to know that it was purvi's engagement..his dream about arohi ..(giving excuses not to leave the job..)..his innocence...his eyes..that speak volumes..his love...ohh the extent he culd go for his love was really touching..the deewanapan..he showed....the humour he had.....shibz arjun is the dream man of every girl so i go for arjun..as far as for karan..i too love him but i dont know him personally..but till now wat i have known karan is great as a person..but still i will go for arjun but of course its Karan Kundra as arjun ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: olly13244

hey shibz where is ur vote???๐Ÿ˜‰..anyways i voted for arjun..coz i am completely in love with the character..arjun's jealousy..his first smile when he came to know that it was purvi's engagement..his dream about arohi ..(giving excuses not to leave the job..)..his innocence...his eyes..that speak volumes..his love...ohh the extent he culd go for his love was really touching..the deewanapan..he showed....the humour he had.....shibz arjun is the dream man of every girl so i go for arjun..as far as for karan..i too love him but i dont know him personally..but till now wat i have known karan is great as a person..but still i will go for arjun but of course its Karan Kundra as arjun ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

he he...nyc ans olly...me wil use Anjali's emoticon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wel i thot u wud choose Karan๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
@bold:โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›
my vote..wil see... m stil confused..๐Ÿ˜‰..i wil vote wen my mind becomes stable..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
actually...Arjun Punj is my 1st luv๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ... but i realized Arjun Punj is fictional wher as Karan is real..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ n i love Karan Kundra too n lots..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..so i dunno how 2 choose..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
though i agree wit that point of yours dat we dun really kno KK personally..but of wat we've known bout him so far...i love Him..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ n of course hez the one hu gave life 2 Arjun Punj..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shibz

he he...nyc ans olly...me wil use Anjali's emoticon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wel i thot u wud choose Karan๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
@bold:โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›
my vote..wil see... m stil confused..๐Ÿ˜‰..i wil vote wen my mind becomes stable..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
actually...Arjun Punj is my 1st luv๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ... but i realized Arjun Punj is fictional wher as Karan is real..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ n i love Karan Kundra too n lots..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..so i dunno how 2 choose..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
though i agree wit that point of yours dat we dun really kno KK personally..but of wat we've known bout him so far...i love Him..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ n of course hez the one hu gave life 2 Arjun Punj..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hey shibz..i know but u know wat..i too love karan yaar..he is EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
..Amira.. thumbnail
Arjunn!!! same reason of Olly
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Though I love him as Arjun Punj and as Karan Kundra too
but I'd go for Karan..<3
he is a sweet heart
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
reserved...need time to think๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
editied๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† really delayed..bt finally though๐Ÿ˜†

well my vote has to be both๐Ÿ˜ณ..i jus can't choose...i love them both equally๐Ÿ˜ณ
Karan is the one who gave life to AP๐Ÿ˜ณ...he made AP alive๐Ÿ˜ณ..he made us Love APโค๏ธ...made us feel his feelings, emotions...love....gave AP the punji nickname...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
and AP...uff his undying love for arohi๐Ÿ˜..his relationship wid his dad...his anger๐Ÿ˜ณ first smileโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ omg his smile was the cutest one ever
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

Ofcourse Arjun.๐Ÿ˜ƒ   No doubt Karan is a great guy ๐Ÿ˜Š but Arjun is my fav onscreen character,  first ever to affect me so much , so my vote goes to him.   Karan and Arjun are synonymous,  both epic names,  Arjun couldnt have been possible without Karan and  Karan wouldnt have been popular without Arjun.   Gud luck to Karan and come soon Arjun.   count how many times I said Arjun and Karan, that way also u will know my vote,  very close competition๐Ÿ˜†   

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u didnt let there be multiple votes๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ก i thought it was and i was going to vote for them both i m not gonna hit the like button๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜›

i've voted for Arjun though for Karan Kundra is the bestest guy i have ever come to know in the real world, and he is the only guy that i love soo much except my family-men, for when there is an actor there is always something limiting ourselves for we dont exactly know  them entirely  but when it comes to characters, they are like open books and we know everything emotions, thoughts and facets of their character and so the love that flows is beyond measures๐Ÿ˜ณ. and needless to say it will always be Karan Kundra as Arjun Punj that i will love at al, and the most๐Ÿ˜ณ

WildestDreams thumbnail
Arjun punj for sure...will come late with the reasonsss