Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Reena Roy And Sonakshi Sinha Any similarities?

Thu, 2010-09-09 01:53 β€” Dessigaal
Share this on

"My relationship with Reena was intense, pious and personal. People said after my marriage that Reena's feeling for me had changed. In fact, it grew more intense. I am grateful that she gave me her company for seven years." - Shatru

"I prayed and wished that Shatru would at least marry my daughter and make her his second wife. He did not love her and had been just fooling around with her. Reena told me it was love. I told her it was a mistake." - Reena's mother

"The truth is that I did step aside and gave Reena a clear field, but Shatru didn't want to marry a girl whose fidelity was in doubt. I was aware that they revived their old romance after our marriage." - Shatru's wife

reena roy was stunned to see her look alike sonakshi sinha.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B7R6ILoEXg&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mabye its me, but I dont see any similarities.
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i see alot of similarities.
miley cyrus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmmmmmmmm............they do look similar
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, sonakshi looks like her mom..In early days, her mom looks exactly like Sonakshi...both Reena and Poonam have same features...
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Reena and Poonam look alike hence Shatru's affection for the two ladies ha ha! 

Life's funny! Shatru and Poonam had to have a daughter who ended up looking like Reena Roy even though she is a pretty good mix of Shatru and Poonam!
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes she resembles her mom. Guess Shatru had to have a mistress who looks just like his wife. Actually I think he was dating both of them at the same time before he decided to get married to Poonam. It ust be really awkward for this girl to be asked about her dad's ex.Edited by qwww - 13 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know!! And one interviewer asked her about her striking resemblance to Reena but she took it in stride and said something else..
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG both luks twins πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
MoonRivers thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oooh, THAT is who she reminded me of!